Mythological Masti

..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Many many happy returns of the day, Meghan!Party Thank you for giving us such a cute and playful Krishna, we loved you in JSK!

rabbit orange

Lots of Love,
Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 04 June 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
reserved!

Thank you for this beautiful thread Pari Di! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
in process of editing

wich role i like him  d most?

i like him in all d roles bt role i love is krishna wen saw kishna d old one sawpnil joshi
never though dat anyone can meet up to dis extend bahut se logon ko krishn bane dekha
bt i like no1 wen wen oney day my sis told me dat kisna wo jai shri krishna sweet meghan has entered i said who's he pehle jesa match kar payega kya one dat after many epi i saw him in jsk

n my heart say never image dat in 2days ers jahan har koi dole shole n model types boys hain wo krishn jee jese role ko nibha payenge bt no here comes meghan jinhone na kewal us role ko nibaya balki  ek new image bana di abt how cute krishna jee was in those days i wish i cud be der in dat tym

like gyaan too simple n sweetEmbarrassed

a gift i want to give  to mj?

truley saying last yr hum vaishvnev devi gaye the n ek chuni li thi jise humne aapne hand pe bandha tha pure safar may maa k darba may unke samne khade hoke i said maa want ur love so dat i can spread love to d loved 1z n i thought wo chunihamesha aapne pass rahenge as maa blessing i want to gift dat chunri to him so dat he get maa love

n wanna give a sweet photo wen he was born n his mom taking him in her laps if i get dat pic use bada sa frame karwa k i'll give

so ek maa wo jo sab ki maa hai my maa too kali jee or durga jee

n ek maa jo hume is earth pe sawanr k rakhti hai

maa se acha gift duniya may kuch nhi ho sakta

i'll ask to give one gift to me kya karein thode diff hain na hum simple bt diff hehehehLOL
meghan be d way u r never change ur self be down to earth n yeh smile ka charmStar kam mat hone dena bus yeh gift hume chahiye

kya puchenge?

i talked to him on fb through pms he is really sweet in one of pm he said
u can give any sugguestion ur wlcum n yehi may bhi sonch raha tha lol same same LOL

kaun si cheez sidhe dil ko chuti hai dats it...

bhook lagi
hungry smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook

i'll be back wid siggy n gifts
animated kissing smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook

showing love friend smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook

RIMI

Edited by Rimi.Rimz - 31 May 2011 at 8:29am

...PARiNA...

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
love u paru thread is simply sweet n beautiful

...PARiNA...

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Reserved.. =))

...PARiNA...

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
which role of Meghan u Like the most ? 
I liked him in Tere Liye too. Initially, I had no idea that he was the same person who played the role of Krishna ji in JSK... after I came to know about that... I was literally hooked. But I loved him most in Jai Shri Krishna...
He portrayed the character so well... It was such a treat to watch it.
He had the same naughty (natkhat) look on his face... the soft tone in his voice... the magic in his eyes... that one would expect any person portraying Kanha Ji's role to have. I don't think there could have been anyone more suitable for the role.

*  If get an opportunity to sent 2 bday gifts to Meghan what it would be ?  
I would love to gift him a bansuri. I think he can play it. And if he doesn't, I am sure he could learn it easily. 

* If get a change to meet or talk to Meghan what would u like to ask / say ?
I really wonder if i'll ever get a chance too. And if I do, I hope my tongue doesn't get tied. But I'd like to wish him all the happiness and success in life. And that may his every dream come true and May Krishna Ji shower his choicest blessings upon him.

the image
http://i.imgur.com/fORxn.jpg
the image
http://i.imgur.com/B0nW7.jpg

Edited by radt - 01 June 2011 at 5:00am

...PARiNA...

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Meghan ji Party

...PARiNA...

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
PartyPartywahh all reserved

ok am posting in advance

Party

to myyy sweeett meghan

DancingDancing
keep rockingg alwaysss
and Kanhaji alwayss blesss you.. now according to the question i love Meghan Krishna avatar and i like to gift him a Krishna idol and Bhagwad Gita so that he can achieve success in lifePartyParty

Partythnxx parina for awesome thread.. love the dishes and drinks.. add my name too

a  crown for my sweet prince Kanha Meghan
PartyPartyParty

Edited by radhikarani - 26 May 2011 at 10:14am

...PARiNA...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.