Mythological Masti

   

..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009

Posts: 8658

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Pic of Meghan's Bday
he just posted on FB Big smile





Meghan's mom gifted him A watch




Edited by ...PARiNA... - 09 June 2011 at 7:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..::Happy Birthday Meghan - Krishna/Subodh/Gyan:.. (Page 11)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011

Posts: 16853

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
happy b'day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Joined: 10 July 2010

Posts: 1690

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Msg by Meghan Blushing

Thank you "all my dear friends" ...
thank you so much for all ur love, support, blessings nd Wishes...
all ur wishes means a lot to me and i am pleased to see it...
Thanks a million...!
Love you all :)



thanks paru so very much muah n meghan too aapne itni jaldi sun li meri heheheh
kal hi kaha pic k liye aaj aa bhi gayi kya connection hai LOL

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Joined: 10 July 2010

Posts: 1690

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
announcment-

sry guys if i hurt any1 frm my ff b'day story as someone said its nt fair  ur convo is only der

so m very sry ki only m talking in d story my mistake i thought of doing something new n dis nt 1st tym wen some have prob wid my new idea

i think i shud leave frm here

again sry if u r hurted do like mj

n have fun

byi

Rimi.Rimz

Goldie

Rimi.Rimz

Joined: 10 July 2010

Posts: 1690

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Pic of Meghan's Bday
he just posted on FB Big smile





Meghan's mom gifted him A watch




thankuuu so much paru luv u

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009

Posts: 8658

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Msg by Meghan Blushing

Thank you "all my dear friends" ...
thank you so much for all ur love, support, blessings nd Wishes...
all ur wishes means a lot to me and i am pleased to see it...
Thanks a million...!
Love you all :)



thanks paru so very much muah n meghan too aapne itni jaldi sun li meri heheheh
kal hi kaha pic k liye aaj aa bhi gayi kya connection hai LOL



yeah i rem that ... Big smile

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009

Posts: 8658

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimi.Rimz

announcment-

sry guys if i hurt any1 frm my ff b'day story as someone said its nt fair  ur convo is only der

so m very sry ki only m talking in d story my mistake i thought of doing something new n dis nt 1st tym wen some have prob wid my new idea

i think i shud leave frm here

again sry if u r hurted do like mj

n have fun

byi


what happened .. any1 said something ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimi.Rimz

dharad

Groupbie

dharad

Joined: 07 December 2010

Posts: 161

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I would like to wish him all the happiness on the earth and all his wishes come true. From me flowers, ballons, best wishes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.