Sushant is romantic- Ankita (ARTICLE) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey,thanx lunza for sharing😊😊😊
Thanks for sharing Lunza.  A very nice and well written article.
Thanks Lunza .I love Ankita's interviews ..Very honest , very nice they are ...
She is so happy with Pavitra Rishta ,..It has given her name , fame and money and even her future family ..😊
Originally posted by lunza

"He's a romantic and pampers me a lot. In fact, there are lots of similarities between him and Manav, the character that he plays on TV. He's shy and soft-spoken."

😍

Aww... Sushant!!!

Love them both! They're such a cute, happy go lucky sort of couple. 

Anki is looking so good in that pic!! β­οΈ

Par yeh 2 saal- relationship kaise ho sakte hai?? Tab to PR start bhi nai hua tha! And Sushant even had a girlfriend had that time...πŸ˜•... waise bhi Anki ne bola that its been one year...!!!

Kuch to locha kiya hai reporter ne reporting me.πŸ˜†
Thnx 4 sharing lunza.
Nice interview.Ankita is such a lovely girl always loves to talk about Sushant.
Ooops... Lunzi thanks for article.. :-) <3
2 years of relationship .. well... i dont know , maybe she meant nearly two years of knowing him ?

Hmmm , they shot  their first promo in May ...so it is sort of 2 years ...Maybe  sparks started flying in the first meeting  itself ...Ankita surely remembers the whole scene  when they met the first tiem , even Sush was cheekily  smiling when she was first telling us about his ' Hi Im Sushant Singh Rajput '   line ...
I don't know about relationship  ( that would be only be known to them ) bu tI think they both really liked each other fro mthe first day itself ...
One can see i ntheir SBS segments ..their chemistry tells everything  ...

Thanks Lunzi ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing Lunza.. Very nice Article.. Ankita is so honest and love her for what she is...

Aww very sweet of her to think about Ekta.. I agree with her Ekta has something in her.. She is best when it comes to getting the chemistry out of the leads and I think she foresees it... But her choice of Manav and Archana are the best till date...

Ankita has got everything a person needs from PR and I am happy she respects...

But even I am confused about this 2 year relationship πŸ˜•.. Kuch toh gadbad hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hmmm , they shot  their first promo in May ...so it is sort of 2 years ...Maybe  sparks started flying in the first meeting  itself ...Ankita surely remembers the whole scene  when they met the first tiem , even Sush was cheekily  smiling when she was first telling us about his ' Hi Im Sushant Singh Rajput '   line ...
I don't know about relationship  ( that would be only be known to them ) bu tI think they both really liked each other fro mthe first day itself ...
One can see i ntheir SBS segments ..their chemistry tells everything  ...

Thanks Lunzi ...
Di i still remember that SBB segment where they ask Archana if she really got engaged to Manav.. Ankita shows the ring and says if she had to tie the rakhi.. Then Sushant immediately says I dont want anymore sisters as he cant afford πŸ˜†.. May be he could not think of Ankita as his sister πŸ˜‰