Posted: 12 years ago
LU UPDATE 1:

Viren is feeding milk to Dwita in Sood Hall...Nivi and YD Dadi and DS are there...Nivi is laughing at Viren...Dwita is drinking milk...DS and YD Dadi also join Nivi in laughing...meanwhile our cutey Dwita is finishes drinking milk...and and smiles at her dear chachu...
    VD comes there and also laughs...Nivi goes to Sid's room to bring Dwita's sweater...Sid is searching some file in his room...Nivi looks on sadly...and offers to help Sid...Sid agrees...Nivi searches...

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Nivi gets hold of a photo of Divya...and gets emotional...Sid also notices and gets emotional...meanwhile our dear CC is watching both of them with a crafty look...and musing tht...so yeh dooriyan ab nazdeekiyan main badal rahi hain...wish Viren was here...and plans to poison Viren's mind...
   HL is crying with a photo of Divya in her hand...meanwhile Aditya gets a copy of his firing order form his company...and starts crying...HL comes there...HL tells Aditya tht I cannot forget Divya...every wall, every corner in this house holds a memory of Divya...please mujhe tumhare saath le jao...Aditya looks at his firing order again while comforting HL...

LIVE UPDATE 3:

Viren is singing a lori horridly...Poor Dwita is wondering what to do...all are laughing ...CC asks Viren are u singing the lori to make Dwita sleep or awake...VD says...nahi woh usse darane ke liye lori suna raha hai...
   There is some more laughter and hasi-mazak...and Viren decides to take Dwita to office with him...Nivi tries to stop him but Viren remains firm...In office all executives and employees look in amusement at Viren with Dwita tied to him...
   Viren brings a cradle...and puts Dwita in it...and goes for the meeting...here Nivi is getting worried abt Dwita...and tries to call Viren...but Viren is busy in the meeting...
   Shailesh reminds Viren abt Dwita...Viren excuses himself and goes to see Dwita...
  Viren gets back home...and boasts to Nivi abt his excellent handling of Dwita...all laugh humourously...and ask Viren how did he manage to handle Dwita...Viren says it was easy...
   Nivi tries to take back Dwita...Viren says first say sorry and tht i had made a great mistake and I will not repeat it again...Nivi says ok...and takes back Dwita...
    Dwita starts crying...Nivi notices tht Dwita has got rashes...Viren had not changed Dwita's diaper even once...Nivi gets totally furious...and scolds Viren...Vandana tries to comfort and pacify Nivi...Nivi still goes on scolding Viren...and does not accept Viren's excuses...Viren is left looking dejected and very sad...

PRECAP:

Viren asks Nivi' Ab jab hum bachhe sambhaal rahe hai, toh humare bhi bacche hone chaahiye.'Mujhe tumhari jaisi ek nanhi beti chahiya'. Nivi says nahi and looks shocked.Viren says kyon , tumhe nahi lagta ki humare bhi apne bachhe ho? Nivi says nahi.Viren looks on confused.
Thanks 4 d updates abhi...

Itz an ultimate test of Viren's patience now...hope Nivi would make him understand d reason behind dis decision...
thanks a lot abhi bro for this live update🤗

i'm dumping dis show...!!!! ðŸ¤¢
CTs😡 hav completely ruined my nivren

will continue to come to Nivren AT though...😆😉
thanks Abhi for your lovely update
Thanks Abhi for the wonderful update
thanks thans thans for the live update ...
abhi thanzz fr ur update...i love it...hugs 2 u
hi abhi 😊 thank u so much yaar
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

hi abhi 😊 thank u so much yaar

Hi Sandy😉 u r welcome yaar😃

U r welcome Yati😉 yes now we can see Viren's patience now😉

Asma,Nemuka and Shwetu...u r verry welCOME Dears...😳 Shwetu...keep coming on CCBM Forum😉

Neetika and Roopa...thnx sweeties for ur words of appreciation😳

Hey Preethu...u r welcome😳 hugs to uTOO🤗
Edited by nivren - 12 years ago