Bandini

EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
And i don't know how people can call a show like Bandini ,filth. Bandini was Asia's #2 most watched series, ranked amongst TOP TEN SHOWS OF 2009 and if it's still a filth acc to some ,i would say people LOVE watching filth then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bishop22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 (Page 9)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Anjali.SANRAJ]And i don't know how people can call a show like Bandini ,filth. Bandini was Asia's #2 most watched series, ranked amongst TOP TEN SHOWS OF 2009 and if it's still a filth acc to some ,i would say people LOVE watching filth then.[/QUOTE]

it was  popular only in 2009 and after that it got ruined badly and had many filthy tracks thats why it  is called  filthy only by those who  had not liked these tracks

@ dark , u having free time so u can  watch anything in that show whether its filthy or good...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali.SANRAJ

Waiting for my LEGEND and ANGEL to comeback as "SanRaj" .. they ROCK and RULE ..!!

and why are fans of "aunty" again here :/ few people won't ever change by god.

Thanks @soap critic for issuing warning, but don't you think these guys should be banned coz this aint the first time that situation has turned so worse. And to mantain a healthy environment it's really important that these ppl stay away from here.

aunty's fans exist  everywhere in any forum related to her or not  , but u fan of that kid   like dwelling only in one thread  because u dont want others to degrade her for many reasons  ,  only those persons get changed  who have variations according to time but   from begining we are same  , means assia's dislikers...

i dont care of warning level nor of id to be banned because IF  is such place where we can creat  numerous id  one by one after being banned , this time we did nothing but when we will revive with new id  , would show u all off iur aukaad ...
 bashing\ degrading celebs  happens in every forum , bandini is not  any kinda special forum where in celebs could not be  bashed by non fans .. if u are unaware of DMG  forum , i need to share link with you???

-Shruti

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Viewbie Note:

Please follow the IF rules and COC while making posts. Making deragatory posts and bashing actors is against IF rules and will result in the warning levels being raised.

mods  ,  just want to ask  u something  about the rules , bandini is special forum wherein   celebs and show could not be bashed  ,  all times  in IF   i roam from one to another forum i noticed many fans   bashing celebs  only by those who dont like , though   those members dont hv any WL  increased and nor mod take any kinda action. one  of the most filthy forum is DMG which is popluar for new abuses are  given to non fans , there is no provided any rule ??????

-Shruti

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShrutiHaHaHeHe-Hupp

sheila1990

IF-Dazzler

sheila1990

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Tough luck Vikrant DMG forum is not Bandini forum. Bandini forum does not take abuses. I can not believe you are saying people should be aloud to abuse. What is wrong with you. And now your saying you will create fake I.D's :S well well done for letting us and the mods know. So now when you get banned and you create a fake I.D's we will know its you.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

Tough luck Vikrant DMG forum is not Bandini forum. Bandini forum does not take abuses. I can not believe you are saying people should be aloud to abuse. What is wrong with you. And now your saying you will create fake I.D's :S well well done for letting us and the mods know. So now when you get banned and you create a fake I.D's we will know its you.

firstly u should check definition of fake in google and  then u need to give  me one big explanation about to be fake ..  if by chance i   recome  , i will come with my real name not like uall santo's fan   sanju fan ..

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I love being called Fan of a kid..yeay she's a kid and i admire her coz she's just 19 and a recognised face for the world :D love you my angel Aasiya...people are calling her non actor only coz she admitted that she learnt acting from Legend while doing Bandini , well who could be a better teacher than the Legend himself...and learning is something which is a life long activity...so whether it be acting or anything you need to learn more of it as you keep moving ahead in life..And i read that Legend too has joined some acting school,so does that make him a non actor :/ well to each his own, and depends on how people interpret things.
You may hate Ak/BANDINI or whatever...but that can't stop billions of other people from loving it..:))))
it's the first daily soap i watched and the only reason was my SanRaj..so you may hate it but it doesn't matter to me coz i love them like anything.
Have a gud day bro.!! (aah i miss the days when i used to call u bro)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosybishop22sheila1990anitarani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top