Bandini

EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
We get it you dont like Aasiya! that does not give you reason to insult her and the show when shes done nothing to you.  Bashing an actor/actress is against IF forum rules.

About the age factor - Bandini is about an 18year old girl forced into a marriage with a middleaged man - so I don't understand after all this time 2+ years later, there is a problem about the age? If you do not like the sounds of a show, you just don't watch it? well I don't, I would stay away.  As for RR its up to him what show he does, if he wants to waste his time in Bandini then so be it.

Edited by Shahara3 - 24 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1cuterosybishop22Marvel-freakNandiniShanitarani_xCIOT_pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 (Page 5)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by ushmi

wow! Thnks 4 d awesome blosom article di,
now its clear that soon we wil get our favourite show back with the most awesome on screen couple ROSIYA together.
N please ignore certain loser who have gone mad due to jealousy and are hiring other losers to write against sanraj.
Gues the looser himself do not hav any guts hence hiring other losers to comment here.

But al iz wel wht ends wel , n whn rr n ekta themself had said abt b2 is in process to fir boss DUNIYA JALTI HAI TO JALNE DO :)

LOL Hiring .. looks like assia has hired virtual goons .. I stated my pov . I really cannot stand her fugly face and constipated expression ...LOL

Clear the air plz .. how much do you get paid for shielding her ?Cool I will offer you twice to book an appointment with psychiatrist  .

We get it you dont like Aasiya! that does not give you reason to insult her and the show when shes done nothing to you.  Bashing an actor/actress is against IF forum rules.

Edited by Shahara3 - 24 May 2011 at 8:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1bishop22NandiniShanitarani_xCIOT_

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

This is BANDINI forum, and comments like these are against forums rules. Go back to your shweta fanclub!

Edited by sheila1990 - 24 May 2011 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1bishop22_xCIOT_

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

This is BANDINI forum, and comments like these are against forums rules. Go back to your shweta fanclub!

how did u mention  st name in ds forum???? for that u must be banned  certainly according to new rules hv been made three months back...

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Cause you degrading Asiya is not against IF rules. Please go read IF RULES. That is if you have no trouble reading. For someone who does not like bandini you sure do spend a whole lot of time on the bandini forum...Discussing asiya :S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1bishop22anitarani_xCIOT_

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
 everyone for worst or good , is deemed to state their opinions and zaxo even did that...

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
You are not stating opinion you are attacking asiya, with degraded remarks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

You are not stating opinion you are attacking asiya, with degraded remarks.

which  my comment degrades her ? plz enlighten me .if u are not  able to find out  one  , then i suggest u to get    ur eyes checked up...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top