Bandini

EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
yeah she is famous worldwide , can attract crowd of national and interanational . i guess that  she  going to  get offered to one hollywood film  sooner   just after doing one  popular show bandini  and as she is even   recognised face for world . i   wonder why my some foreigners frnds dont  know about her , some of them  told me that they came in india forum just to know who is aasia?  i dont feel that u hv read that  article properly in which  ronit said , he joining acting school , he not joined acting classes but  going to join soon , it does not  matter to me because i admitted that her is sagacious and verastile actor  and   skilled in each acting dancing  anchoring but time for aasia who need to learn these all...

btw what happened to u last night my sister???  u  felt so bad reading our posts for aasia???  if those  were so nasty  u should   hv cried in alone  Sad but u  had no need to show ur tears   to rr on his wall. btw my friends told me about ur post u left last night  and one of them sent me that post really it makes me laugh...ROTFL

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 25 May 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shruti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 (Page 10)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
guy's just leave some person b'coz we know they ever not gonna change just give them life move on from this there is nothing in this kind of baseless discussion we all know what is AASIYA & what she can do no need to prov front of some kinda persons who just love to bash her b'coz of their disturbed mind leave it here...

just thinks ant there we have the ray of hope that we r going to get our SanRaj... our RoSiya... our Bandini back... SOON SO as Ek ma'am said our RoSiya is her eye candy couple SO B READY TO HAVE THEIR ANOTHER DOSE SOON ... KEEP ROCKING BANDININIENS...!!!!

Edited by leena04 - 25 May 2011 at 6:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1AyeshaRRhina91bishop22_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

guy's just leave some person b'coz we know they ever not gonna change just give them life move on from this there is nothing in this kind of baseless discussion we all know what is AASIYA & what she can do no need to prov front of some kinda persons who just love to bash her b'coz of their disturbed mind leave it here...

just thinks ant there we have the ray of hope that we r going to get our SanRaj... our RoSiya... our Bandini back... SOON SO as Ek ma'am said our RoSiya is her eye candy couple SO B READY TO HAVE THEIR ANOTHER DOSE SOON ... KEEP ROCKING BANDININIENS...!!!!

You Are The Woman

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaxo

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

yeah she is famous worldwide , can attract crowd of national and interanational . i guess that  she  going to  get offered to one hollywood film  sooner   just after doing one  popular show bandini  and as she is even   recognised face for world . i   wonder why my some foreigners frnds dont  know about her , some of them  told me that they came in india forum just to know who is aasia?  i dont feel that u hv read that  article properly in which  ronit said , he joining acting school , he not joined acting classes but  going to join soon , it does not  matter to me because i admitted that her is sagacious and verastile actor  and   skilled in each acting dancing  anchoring but time for aasia who need to learn these all...

btw what happened to u last night my sister???  u  felt so bad reading our posts for aasia???  if those  were so nasty  u should   hv cried in alone  Sad but u  had no need to show ur tears   to rr on his wall. btw my friends told me about ur post u left last night  and one of them sent me that post really it makes me laugh...ROTFL

For that you need to have command on English. Embarrassed

zaxo , u need  not to be shocked  like this , really she is famous world wide  after doing only  two show one bandini and another one is mkb.., recently now ronit roy got offered to holly wood  films and one of those movies aasia got selected to  essay role of ahmed sinai( ronit) 's wife..

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

thanks hemaSmile
guys just chill do not react to comments by unsavoury characters...and remember,,,,,,AN IDLE MIND IS A DEVIL'S WORKSHOPWink
also empty vessels make the most noiseROFL

true said di nothing there to discus anything on where nothing to comment on baseless topic no use to fight on this kind of kinda topic who having no sense just ignore guy's  Embarrassed Embarrassed

& ya forgot to tell before thanks hema di Clap Bandini forum really rock b'coz of its loyal members who know the dignity  & loyalty love u Bandinians...

sugi1

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
 btw  , where are minakshi sam , anshil ankit , mona , navya riddhima ,  ritika , goga ,sol2  all fakes id and where is mid creator  as well????

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
@Vikrant: If you are well aware of all the happenings in all sections then you should also be knowing that challenging moderators are not allowed anywhere in IF.

FYI the the raised WLs are not visible to other members other than DT. You can see only your WL not others so please dont stay in the dark that members are not warned or their WLs are not raised in other sections. 

Your WL is being incereased for instigating, mocking others, bashing the characters and actors and challenging the DT.

The topic no longer offers scope for any discussion, so closing it.

Bandini Dev Team

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JFFPaisleysugi1hina91bishop22Marvel-freakShahara3Xx..Anjali..xX_xCIOT_anitarani...RamonaG....pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top