Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sheila these are just two shameless, people who have nothing better to do than STALK Aasiya and degrade her and Bandini, to which they will never succeed.

I remember seeing certain someone also in MKB... following Aasiya around like a puppy dog...

In fact I think HE is a secret Aasiya fan who doesn't want to admit to it and instead comes out with foul statement  in order to hear  our replies...

Aasiya Kazi and Ronit Roy are certainly an eye candy couple and one of the best couple I've seen on T.V...

Let the losers say whatever they want... it will not have any effect on us!!!!
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you bishop, Now his attacking me and telling me to get my eyes checked, i am offended. Such harsh words.
bishop22 thumbnail
Just ignore him and enjoy the sunshine darling :)

He and those like him are not worth our time...!!!!

JUST WAITING FOR BANDINI 2
Marvel-freak thumbnail
 I thought IF was meant for healthy discussions, here the only discussions being made is at actors and their genuine characteristic :S

Comments that are hurting others. I will PM the mod and tell her if am wrong.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bishop22

Sheila these are just two shameless, people who have nothing better to do than STALK Aasiya and degrade her and Bandini, to which they will never succeed.

oh .     even u know definition of stalking ? i thought that its me only one who knows well it ..  if u are unaware of who stalk who???  let me enlighten u , this is ur group who keep stalking me  all times like i m  big star for those  ...

I remember seeing certain someone also in MKB... following Aasiya around like a puppy dog...

i   visited  that forum just to know who is saudamni ??? i thought that it would be any pet  animal but found something else. if i follow her like puppy dog  , u follow her  like sniffer bitch then ????

In fact I think HE is a secret Aasiya fan who doesn't want to admit to it and instead comes out with foul statement  in order to hear  our replies...

yeah i m secret assia fan why   dont u let me state my opinions about her ? i like loving\bashing my fav chars  . as assia fan i wanna say   that i find little kid jannat better than  her in terms of acting and having real jesticulation...

Aasiya Kazi and Ronit Roy are certainly an eye candy couple and one of the best couple I've seen on T.V...

deffo they both are eye candy couple for those who watched  them in only one show so for   but who have showed ronit roy in  his old shows  , he is  arm candy with another actress for those viewers .. understand..

Let the losers say whatever they want... it will not have any effect on us!!!!

saying anything  is very easy but following that is very complicated , u wrote ur  thought but u dint  follow to urself ...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheila1990

I thought IF was meant for healthy discussions, here the only discussions being made is at actors and their genuine characteristic :S

Comments that are hurting others. I will PM the mod and tell her if am wrong.

its ur bad problem that u call in mod... btw who u giving menace????

fst u used to give menace to me by saying that i wil complain u from ronit roy now mods , miserable assia's phankaas...
Marvel-freak thumbnail
I' am sorry vikrant, your not making any sense so i'll just leave your comments to the IF mods.
bishop22 thumbnail
I would like to carlify one thing as I am a big Aasiya fan I would be whatever you want to put in as or call me by whatever name. It makes no difference to me...

As A big FAN of Aasiya I will follow her round, where ever she goes whatever she does, unlike you!!!

I won't even bother to waste another second justifying my points to you!!!

eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I' am sorry vikrant, your not making any sense so i'll just leave your comments to the IF mods.

LOL @Sheila, they are not comments, but his "business", remember ...

and girls you see you cant have a descent conversation or discus something with some people devoted to their "business", so my suggestion is let them talk to them selfs, it only shows what kind of people they are 

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

if i m not making any sense , plz go from here and play in another threads wherever  assia being idolised by phankaas,   good to ignore this topic ...

plz dont threaten me , i get scared of u all whenever u take name of mods ...