geet copies ridz blue dress (Page 6)

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

geet is 100000 times better than a dumb soap like dmg...n oh plzz geet never wears clothes similar to any other changu mangu charcater..infact geet aka drashti is more chanrming, beautiful and talented than any other actress on the channel..so plzz cut the crap...infact geet is the only soap of star one which could achieve the impossible--get trps crossing the 1.5 barrier.geet rocks!!!

1..mind ur language...
2.think before calling dmg crap!
3.if u cant except d truth stay away!!!!!
4.oh...so what do u wanna say dat other actress on star one r not good...first of all i shld tell u ...jennifer rocks...so as sukirti!!!...
5.correction madam ji..geet is d only show...who gets trps??
i shld tell u...dmg had much better trps den geet...and after dat..go and check d rating...pkyek is d no.1 show star one..!
miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!LOL...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpuSmile quit.

i never support bashing or stuff but pavs i think u are the one hwho needs glasses bcause DMG is better and will always remain better and as for the trp rate i think u should check it again carefully DMG has crossed ur so called trp rate, and mind it just bcoz u dont like DMG or any character in there u have no right to call someone changu - mangu...
i do watch geet and love DD but that doesnt mean i will underestimate other actresses bcoz there are many who are beyond comparison. 
And not to forget before Geet dd will always remain our punjabi girl muski...
Just one question how  does it matter whether geet copies dress or not, a actors dress cant increase or decrease his/her acting skills nor does it shows how a great actor you are.

And one more thing next time before saying something like this @ pavs mind your language, because just bcoz u hate someone doesnt give u the right to say stuff or call them by names.
i hope i made my point clearly bcoz next time i will directly report it to the mods.

Its a open forum and bashing is not permitted, if u dont like a topic or comment instead of stretching the matter you better avoid it or report it.
And not to forget if u hate DMG so much then wat r u doing in DMG forum...

One request to everyone plz dont bash whether u r geet fans or dmg, bashing wont help anyone in anyway.

luv,
neha [shona]

Edited by neha2607 - 23 May 2011 at 4:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARanjaanichudi_Darling_

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Are people bored of kash vs kajen
ar vs sr??
Thatz y its now geet vs dmg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

ayeshaakhtar Senior Member
ayeshaakhtar
ayeshaakhtar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darcylove.2011

the topic maker had stated a simple fact,she never bashed geet,but the geet forum members started bashing riddhima! geet forum ki to ye purani aadat hai,doosre actors ko aur doosre shows ko bash karna.aur pata nahi unko ye galat fehmi kyun hai ke unka show sabse hit hai.geet ne kab 1.5 ki trps cross ki?shayad 1.3,ya 1.4 usko highest mile the,lekin sirf 1 ya 2 wks,uske baad,jo girna shuru hua,wo girta hi raha.aur ye kya pagal hai jo keh rahe hain ke star one ke kisi show ko kabhi itni trp nahi mili,dmg ko pehle year me jitni trp mili,wo star one ke kisi ahow ko nahi mili,aur fir mjht ke pehle year me bhi,mjht ki trps consistently high the,1 ya 2 week,1.4 trps mil gaye to kya show hit ho gaya?lolzzz.
aur ye kya baat hai ki unki heroine se achchi aur koi nahi,i can name 10 others who r far better than her-in looks,in acting,in sophistication,in dignity,in class-, Sukirti, Rati, Shilpa,Jennifer,Shweta Gulati,Priya W...to name a few!since smone mentioned star one heroines!
agree with u rati,shilpa,jennifer,sukriti are tha bestSmile
ayeshaakhtar Senior Member
ayeshaakhtar
ayeshaakhtar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

geet is 100000 times better than a dumb soap like dmg...n oh plzz geet never wears clothes similar to any other changu mangu charcater..infact geet aka drashti is more chanrming, beautiful and talented than any other actress on the channel..so plzz cut the crap...infact geet is the only soap of star one which could achieve the impossible--get trps crossing the 1.5 barrier.geet rocks!!!

1..mind ur language...
2.think before calling dmg crap!
3.if u cant except d truth stay away!!!!!
4.oh...so what do u wanna say dat other actress on star one r not good...first of all i shld tell u ...jennifer rocks...so as sukirti!!!...
5.correction madam ji..geet is d only show...who gets trps??
i shld tell u...dmg had much better trps den geet...and after dat..go and check d rating...pkyek is d no.1 show star one..!
miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!LOL...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpuSmile quit.
very very very well saidClapi m with u and d.m.d,m.j.h.t are the best shows ever and rati,shilpa,sukriti,sanaya,jennifer are the best actress love them sooo much especially rati and shilpa
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
firstly i wanna say sorry..if somebody is hurt...but i can't tolerate...someone bashing jennifer...and when it is an topic abt dresses...how come actoress..came in b/w...and how d members compare..all starone actoress...!!!
i find all of dem pretty..my favs r sukirti,jenni..priya w...etc etc from starone..dat does'nt i'll bash another actoress..whom i don't like...!!...
i never bashed geet...or dd...!
but if someone hurt..i am really sorry!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudiReal.Madridswashbuckling

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
omg...aditi di..r u sure pkyek is not ending..yipppeee...love u for dis!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudiswashbuckling

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

~Serendipity~

Go to top