Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

geet copies ridz blue dress (Page 4)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henalianjaanichudi

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by pavs

geet is 100000 times better than a dumb soap like dmg...n oh plzz geet never wears clothes similar to any other changu mangu charcater..infact geet aka drashti is more chanrming, beautiful and talented than any other actress on the channel..so plzz cut the crap...infact geet is the only soap of star one which could achieve the impossible--get trps crossing the 1.5 barrier.geet rocks!!!

1..mind ur language...
2.think before calling dmg crap!
3.if u cant except d truth stay away!!!!!
4.oh...so what do u wanna say dat other actress on star one r not good...first of all i shld tell u ...jennifer rocks...so as sukirti!!!...
5.correction madam ji..geet is d only show...who gets trps??
i shld tell u...dmg had much better trps den geet...and after dat..go and check d rating...pkyek is d no.1 show star one..!
miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!LOL...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpuSmile quit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

geet is 100000 times better than a dumb soap like dmg...n oh plzz geet never wears clothes similar to any other changu mangu charcater..infact geet aka drashti is more chanrming, beautiful and talented than any other actress on the channel..so plzz cut the crap...infact geet is the only soap of star one which could achieve the impossible--get trps crossing the 1.5 barrier.geet rocks!!!

1..mind ur language...
4.oh...so what do u wanna say dat other actress on star one r not good...first of all i shld tell u ...jennifer rocks...so as sukirti!!!...
i shld tell u...dmg had much better trps den geet...and after dat..go and check d rating...pkyek is d no.1 show star one..!

devi bingo I was about to reply but you did<3
i doubt if geet will even run for a yearStern Smile
And yeah agreed dd is a gr8 actress but there are many more amazing actresses!!
calling some one changu mangu isn't done..!!
DMG Is certianly the best show ever in star one<3
ohh yeah and i read geet is ending soon,so it'l be seen if geet will be still remembered even after it ends...
duh uh it already ran more than a year n countingLOL...i called characters like riddhima changu mangu...not the actress..infact calling riddhima changu mangu is being generous ..she deserves worse namesWink...hey geet is n will always be remembered..u dnt hv to worry abt thtTongue

Edited by pavs - 22 May 2011 at 10:50pm

Omnipotence

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Originally posted by punjabkudi98

Please stop bashing geet there's no point in it!!!!!

I agree, and Pavs for the first time I agree with you too Shocked LOL

Stop bashing Geet here.. and Drashti Dhami is a beautifull actress and the dresses she wears are more Punjabi stylish.. while the dresses in DMG were modern... so she doesn't copy them okay
-__-
hey hi5555...firstly the psot itself is offensive to geet/dd fans..we hv never seen her wearign nything which ive seen on other characters or actresses...geet has her own style and she rocks in wateva she wearsSmile
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

1..mind ur language...

<div></div>miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!LOL...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpuSmilequit.
miss whatsoever..u know wht u r lucky...coz I m online from my phone..wait and dwn see my reply...u know wht u...better think before u say anythng to ridz...pkyek has constantly been no 1 ur geet has.4 trps..so better basinf my show..better improve ur boring serial...

swashbuckling

TheAquaCapri IF-Dazzler
TheAquaCapri
TheAquaCapri

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

1..mind ur language...
miss wateva u first mind ur language then come to lecture me ...i call cmg a whole lot of bs n garbage..wat u gonna do!LOL...i dnt 'except' the truth..the truth is subjective u see (go first learn the spelling of the word 'accept')...hell yeah i think dd is better than all star one actresses...if u cnt read wat i rote get 3d glasses..i said geet managed to achieve the impossible i.e get above 1.5 tvr..dmg cud never cross the 1 tvr mark n u go check the rating. pykek is no 1 showw but only a .1 more than geet ...n fyi geet even after a year of subsisting manages decent trps...well no comments on dmg abt how much ratings it gathered after shilpuSmile quit.

@bold the trps were much better after she quitLOL

Edited by KJLuv4ever - 23 May 2011 at 12:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARanjaanichudi~Serendipity~swashbuckling

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thx for ur support aditi di...d member is bashing ridz on dmg forum...i will pray for her...lol...

anjaanichudiswashbuckling

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Pavs u know whr...when jenny came d trps were too good.. Better den .4 ...lol..and atleast we all dont get frustrated when smeone tells d truth.

mini_ksg_ARanjaanichudi

Go to top