Originally posted by --Mahi--

y u removed the update?πŸ˜”

Kyunki i thought of editing it..
Posted: 12 years ago
sabko reply diya mereko nahi bahooot na insafi haiπŸ€”
Originally posted by Laddoo.Phaddoo

sabko reply diya mereko nahi bahooot na insafi haiπŸ€”

Oh haa bhool gai thi... khair tumhare liye bhi same reply k mujhe part kuch pasand ahi aya to socha edit kardun.πŸ˜‰
edit kr k abbb laga b dooo naaa
Originally posted by sameera_12

Oh haa bhool gai thi... khair tumhare liye bhi same reply k mujhe part kuch pasand ahi aya to socha edit kardun.πŸ˜‰

😲yeh kya kar daala😲😲😲ab part daal bh do na plzzzπŸ˜’

sam update na yaar...

aur jo tha...u removed it..

jaldi...

Its been two days since Armaan and Shilpa were back from Lonavla...And since then Armaan was in a trouble... Each new moment was turning a disaster for him... first it was sanjivani's work which was up to an end almost and secondly Shilpa's change of behavior... One moment she is smiling, the other moment she starts to cry with no reason at all and this behavior was only and only for Armaan the rest were good coz she didn't bothered to meet them at all...

The biggest trouble was the yellow color...

Everything which was of yellow color was thrown out of the house by Armaan bcoz he was too much irritated of hearing about it again and again by shilpa... ye yellow kyun hai??? tum kyun laye???? tumhe pata hai mujhe iss color se chir ati hai... ye mat yellow kyun hai??? etc etc... And now it was Armaan's shirt...

"Mujhe samajh nahi a raha k iss color mein kya kharabi hai??? tum khud ye shirt khareed k lai thi naa mere liye chaar din pehle, phir ab mein yeh kyun na pehnun??? kya kharabi hai iss color mein???" Armaan frowned at shilpa...

"I don't know... mujhe itni chirr ho rahi hai iss color se k i can sui the person who made this shirt..." Shilpa shouted...

"Ufff!!! tumse larne ka bilkul time nahi hai mere pass lo... change karli meine shirt!!!" Armaan said throwing the yellow shirt away and wearing a white one...

"Ab theek???" Armaan asked while adjusting his tie...

"Haan..." Shilpa smiled getting up from the bed...

"Aur haan ab bahar mat nikalna, dhoop bhi yellow hoti hai, aur tum ghar pe he raho sanjivani tum nahi chal sakti kyunki wahan ki walls pe bhi yellow paint hua wa hai..." Armaan almost shouted with irritation...

"Urghhh!!!!" Shilpa glared at him and marched out towards the door...

"Suno.." Armaan stopped her as she was about to leave the room...
"Kya??" Shilpa turned around...

"Is everything ok???" Armaan asked gently holding her shoulders...
"Ummm... i think so... lekin proper test zaroori hai..." Shilpa blushed a little looking down...
"Mujhe shak tha..." Armaan smiled as she hid her face in his chest...

Today he was happy like never before... And irritated like hell... He was happy because he was expecting a good news and irritated thanks to his co workers... There was a huge confusion about a document which was messing up everything... Everyone has their own point of view which was creating more problems... First he had a meeting with Dr Shubhankar and Dr Kirti related to the project and now when he returned to his cabin he saw everyone fighting there...

"Tum sab bahar jaa ke laro aur mujhe kaam karne do..." Armaan shouted, he wanted to reach home as soon as possible...
"Hum larr kahan rahe hain???" Anjali yelled at Armaan...

"Nahi nahi!! tum sab bohat araam k saath sweetly baat kar rahe ho naa???" Armaan grinned his teeth...

"Bhar mein jao ya jahan bhi lekin khamosh  ho jao..." Armaan shouted...

"Ab suno..." Armaan spoke loud in a stern voice...

"Section A jo handle kar raha hai wo yahan ruk jaye aur jo B kar raha hai wo yahan se dafa ho jaye... baad mein baat karun gaa Section B walon se..." Armaan ordered... which resulted as Boys left and Girls remained there...

"What??? tum sab ladkiyaan ek saath section A handle kar rahi ho???" Armaan got a shock...

"TO????" Nikki frowned..

"Kuch nahi... betho sab.." Armaan narrowed his eyes and started walking towards his seat...

"So... yaha iss portion mein..." Armaan pointed on a page where Anjali, Muskaan, Riddhima and Nikki started looking and there came an interruption...

"Dr Armaan???" Shilpa entered with a bad mood...

"Tum???? tum yahan kya kar rahi ho???" Armaan got up from his seat...

"Kyun??? mera yahan ana mana hai???" Shilpa retorted back...

"Nahi... app bhi aein... zaroor app bhi koi oot patang si news lai hongi..."Armaan rolled his eyes...

"Mein yahan... arre yehi project to discuss karne i thi..." Shilpa smiled knowing how irritated he is feeling right now...
"Lo... hogaya yeh discussion..." Armaan looked up at the ceiling...
"Kuch kaha ???" Muskaan asked with narrow eyes...

"Can i get your laptop??? details ussi mein hain... and continue with your work! mein wahan beth k kaam kar lungi.. wase mein bahar beth k kar sakti thi lekin... i was getting irritated there..." Shilpa stopped teasing him and got serious about her work... indirectly telling him about yellow walls...

"Cool... Thanks!!" Armaan took a sigh and again the discussion started...

It took two hours for Armaan to get it right where the misconception is arising and finally after two hours when he got it, he almost blasted on them...

"Yeh... yeh yellow papers pe print out kisne nikala hai????" Armaan slapped his head...

"Hahahahahaha..." Shilpa started laughing...
"Sorry!!!" She looked at Armaan who was glaring at her and then again got busy with her work...

"Kyun???" Iss mein kya kharabi hai??" Riddhima frowned...
"Iss mein... iss mein kharabi yeh hai k saari details jo tum logo ne iss mein likhi hai jo reject ho kar i hai Dr Johnson k paas se, jis ki wajah se tum logo ne mere do ghante waste kiye hain yeh sab sahi info hai..." Armaan yelled...

"Arre... to phir reject kyun hui???" Nikki  frowned...

"Kyunki ye yellow papers par hai aur Johnson color blind hai, usse yellow bhi black dikhta hai..." Armaan grinned his teeth...

"Haaannn???" Girls jaws dropped down and Shilpa pressed her lips together to hide her smile...

"Haan... ab jao aur ja k jo yeh sari details hain white sheet pe print karo aur phir inhe send  karo..." Armaan controlled his temper...

Riddhima and Atul were sitting in the cafeteria having a mug of coffee when Anjali came with a tiring face and sat down...

"Kya hua??" Atul asked...

"Don't ask.. yeh project khatam hoga naa... to pakka i will take a leave..." Anjali rested her back on the chair and closed her eyes...

"Hahaha.." Atul giggled...

"Ummm.. one black coffee please with one spoon of brown sugar.." Riddhima ordered...

"Kitne achay se jaanti ho tum donow ek doosre ko..." Atul commented as Riddhima ordered the coffee exactly as Anjali wanted...

"Hum behnein hai aur bachpan se saath hain... what makes you think hum ek doosre k baare yeh sab baatein nahi jaante honge???" Anjali rolled her eyes...

"Really??? Shilpa k baare mein kitna jaate ho???" Sid came and sat down taking a chair...
"Shilpa???" came out of both Riddhima ad Anjali's mouth...

"Haan!!! kyun? wo bhi to tum logon ki behn he hainaa???" Sid and Atul laughed as how Sid just left them speechless...

"Wase yeh to hai... Shilpa k baare mein tum log kya jaante ho iss k ilaawa k wo Armaan ki biwi hai aur ab tum logon ki behn bhi..." Atul asked taking a sip of his coffee...

"Umm... jaante hain naa wo bhi doctor hai aur kaafi sweet hai..." Muskaan joined them with a laugh...

"Tumhe ghar pe rehne ko bola tha naa???" Armaan scolded Shilpa...

"Mein bore ho gai thi... " Shilpa pouted...

"Hmmm... test karwaya?" Armaan asked sitting down next to her...

"Haan karwaya... aur shaam tak report bhi a jaye gii.." Shilpa replied taking a deep breath...

"So??? Kya ho raha hai???" Armaan raised his eye brows as she was constantly looking at the laptop screen...

"Meine socha k... thoda sa kaam reh gaya hai mera iss project se related so better i should finish it today... yeh dekho.. theek hai naa??" Shilpa showed Armaan the graphs she made...

"Haan theek hai.. to ap ka kaam khatam???" Armaan asked with a naughty look at his face...

"Haan... aur behtar hoga k app apna kaam pe dheyaa dijye, lekin pehle mujhe ghar drop kardo..." Shilpa slowly pushed him away looking at the door..

"Arre haan... tum i kaise thi??? " Armaan suddenly asked with a frown...

"Rahul k saath!! wo aya tha naa file leyne..." Shilpa smiled...

"Oh... i thought Auto mein sawar hone se baaz nahi i mana karne k bawajood..." Armaan shaked his head...

"Acha ab utho naa... please mujhe ghar drop kaardo.. phir a k kaam karte rehna.. wase bhi parson to closing hai..." Shilpa pleaded...

"Chalo..." Armaan got up and walked upto his table to take the car keys...

"Wase baat to sahi hai un sab ki..." Anjali told Riddhima what she felt when Atul, Sid and Muskaan left for their duty...

"Hmmm... lekin hum usse ab ghaseet to nahi sakte naa k humay apne baare mei sab kuch batao... wo itna ghulti milti bhi nahi hai..." Riddhima replied...

"Wo isliye kyunki wo yahan Armaan k ilaawa kisi ko itna jaanti he nahi k ghule mile... jitna wo kar sakti hai karti hai.. Humne bhi to kabhi try nahi kiya..." Anjali gave a reason behind Shilpa's actions...

"Haan... wase yeh to hai!.. di!! kyuna naa sirf hum teenow kahin bahar chaelin.. just for fun!!??" Riddhima suggested...

"Not a bad idea!!" Anjali got excited...

" Anji!!!" Armaan came to the cafeteria...

"Yaar dekho mei zara ghar ja raha hun! Shilpa ko drop kar  k ata hun... to koi pooche to bata dena.. ok???" Armaan informed Riddhima and Anjali about his plan...

"Ruko... suno.. Armaan!!" Riddhima spoke...

"Kya ???" Armaan turned around again...

"Humari duty off hogai hai aur hum bhi ghar he ja rahe thai... to.. shilpa ko hum drop kar dete hain..." Anjali said...

"Ahan... Kya chal raha hai tumhare dimagh mein???" Armaan asked with narrow eyes...

"Kuch nahi... kya chale gaa... aur by the way meri behn hai mein jahan bhi le k jaoon tumhe kya hai???" Riddhima pouted...

"Mujhe masla nahi hai... Lekin u r right! wo bhi tum donow ki he behn hai naa... usske bhi mood swings hote hain... poochlo agar wo jaane ko tayyar ho to mujhe kya hai??" Armaan raised his shoulders...

"Armaan kahan ho tum???" Shilpa came inside while searching for Armaan...

"Aaa... Shilpa!! mein keh rahi thi k hum tumhe drop kar dete hain... hum bhi ghar ki side pe he ja rahe thai..." Anjali suggested...

"Cool!!" Shilpa smiled...

It was fun to be out there and that just the three sisters... They were chatting, laughing and enjoying everything... The three of them went for some shopping where Riddhima and Anjali discovered how much Shilpa is health consious... Her opinions about food that it should be hygenic and all...

"Iss mein hasne wali baat kya hai??? " Shilpa pouted when Riddhima and Anjali started laughing at that hygine concious thing of her...

"I mean thats obvious k tum New York se belong karti ho so you must be very carefull about these things... lekin yahan in sab ceezon ka itna care koi nahi kata hai... hum doctors ho k street food itna enjoy karte hain to phir aam insaan ko kya tokein??" Anjali laughed...

"Ab wo jo bhi hai... not my problem.." Shilpa said while drinking a sip of her orange juice...

They were now going towards Shilpa's house when her phone started ringing...

"Hi Mom!!! kaisi hain app???" Shilpa asked with joy...

Now Riddhima and Anjali were hearing one sided conversation...

"Haan Armaan bhi theek hai.. hows Dad??" Shilpa again asked...

"Hmmm mere paas app k liye ek news hai.. lekin Abhi nahi baad mein bataoogi.." Shilpa laughed at something hearing from the other side...

"hmmm"

"haan.."

"App ne try kiya??? Oh Acha.. Mein Armaan se poocho gii shayad usse pata ho..."

"Theek hai.. mein rakhti ho... apna khayal rakhiye gaa... bye!!!" Shilpa ended the call with a smile..

"Kis ka phone tha??" Anjali asked...

"Mom ka..." Shilpa replied

"Maa ka???" Riddhima got surprised thinking Shilpa has got so much frank with Padma..

"Nahi.. nahi.. mera matlab hai Annanya mom ka..." Shilpa corrected...

"Oh..." Riddhima pressed her lips together...

Reaching outside ArmaanShilpa's place Anjali applied car breaks suddenly which resulted as the water bottle which Riddhima opened to drink fell on Anjali and her shirt got all wet...

"Ouch!!!" Riddhima bit her tongue...

"Ridzi!!!!" Anjali glared at Riddhima...
"Sorry!!!!" Riddhima made a cute face and Shilpa burst out laughing...
"Tumhe hassi a rahi hai???" Now Anjali glared at Shilpa...

"N... Nahi... I think you should come inside and let it get dry first or else you will catch cold.." Shilpa stopped laughing and suggested...

"I agree.." Riddhima hide her smile...

As the three of them were making way through the lift till ArmaanShilpa's apartment... Riddhima ad Shilpa were constantly hiding there smile from Anjali but giggling insie where as Anjali was shivering due to cold with an annoyed face...

"What???" Anjali glared at both of them... and that was it, they both burst out into a laughing riot seeing Anjali's condition...

"You both are dead!!" Anjali grinned her with anger...

Reaching inside the apartment, Shilpa gave Anjali her one of a warm dress to wear and leaving her inside the room went out in the lounge where Riddhima was standing and looking at all the photo frames she has never paid attention before...

She saw one photograph where shilpa was dressed in a sky blue lehnga choli with silver embroidery on it and in the middle of the every small circle in the embroidery there were white shining stones present which were adding more beauty to it... It was accompanied by a beautiful sky blue dupatta  with the same embroidery  on sides with small silver stones all over the dupatta...

Shilpa was looking hot yet eternally beautiful in that accompanied by Armaan next to her holding her from her waist in a black suit with white shirt and black tie which was not only suiting him but he was looking too hot and handsome in that...

In the other photo they both were in the same dress and were with Billy and Annanya, showing a complete Mallik Family! All were looking so happy which made Riddhima smile...

"Yeh???" She looked at Shilpa to ask for the occasion shown in the photo to which Shilpa replied...

"Humare Wedding Reception ki hain..." Shilpa smiled...

"Oh!! Aur photographs nahi hain???" Riddhima asked she wanted to see more photographs of their wedding...

"I think mere laptop mein shayad pari hon..." Shilpa scratched her head for a moment to think and then said...

"Kya dekh rahe ho ???" Anjali asked as she got out after ironing her shirt and making it dry, wearing it again...

"Di! dekho naa Armaan aur Shilpa k wedding reception ki photographs... they are absolutely amazing!!!" Riddhima commented...

"Really???" Anjali came and sat next to Riddhima... The other half and hour they spent in viewing those photographs and then Anjali asked... "Aur shaadi ki photographs...???"

"Shaadi!!" Shilpa's face fell a bit but she covered it up immediately putting a fake smile on her face...
"Actually... shaadi ki photoes New York mein hain.. mujhe thodi pata tha k yahan a kar iss tarah sab se milungi.." Shilpa smiled...

"Hmmm... wase  ek baat batao yeh censor ka chakkar kya hai??? Tum aur Armaan donow kisi keemat pe kabhi nahi batate k how you both fell for each other?? how you got married??? How you Guys first met...???" Anjali questioned...

"Chhh kuch bhi aisa nahi hai... Armaan sirf cherta hai tum sab ko because you guys are too much desperate to know all about us..." Shilpa laughed...

"Kyun?? wo humari life ka A-Z sab jaanta hai aur humay uske baare janne ka kuch haq nahi hai??" Anjali frowned...

"Ab yeh to Armaan aur tum sab k beech ka mamla hai... mein kya kar sakti hun???" Shilpa giggled...

"Seriously!! Anyways you better get ready next time.. fursat mili to we will definitely want to hear the complete story about you Guys!!" Anjali warned...

"Tum log kya suno gay??? we met and fall in the well for the very first time..." Shilpa asked...

"What???" Riddhima's jaw dropped down...

"Exactly... hum ek university mein thai aur humay pata nahi tha... apne projects k liye alag alag nikle aur wahan toofan a gaya.. i still don't know how we came infront of eachother and a wodden plank came flying pushing us inside the well for all night... seriously it was damn scary!!! mein to behosh ho gai thi hosh aya to ek room mein thi and Armaan's expression were worth watching he was hell irritated that moment... " Shilpa told them with a laugh soon to be joined by Anjali and Riddhima...

"Phir???" Anjali asked further...

"Phir ... my bracelet was left with him and it was my lucky charm.. kyunki wo actually mama ka bracelet tha aur ek wohi cheez thi unki mere paas to dad ne mujhe di thi.. mera presentation tha and i had a fear k i wont be able to do it without that... so mein Armaan ko dhoondte dhoonte path lab pohchi jahan we both got stuck for whole night coz the door was jammed and there was nothing with which we can contact some one and the university hours were off..." Shilpa pressed her lips together...

"OMG!!!" came out of Riddhima's mouth...

"You mean whole night you both wre in the path lab??? that too locked up?? Wow!!!" Anjali asked with a laugh...

"Exactly... aur sone pe suhaga meri ghalti ki wajah se hum lock hue thai... plus i irritated Armaan like hell that moment... Hum buri tarah se chirte thai ek doosre se...Especially Armaan mujhse... mere uss ek bracelet ki wajah se uska acha khasa nuksaan hogaya tha... wo uske bag mein attak gaya aur iss chakkar mein uska bag phat gaya... then usne gusse mein jab bracelet pheka to wo glass se lag kar uske project papers pe gir gaya aur saath he glass aur us mein mojood paani bhi... poora project destroy hogaya tha uska..." Shilpa told further with a laugh...

"Unbelievable..." Anjali and Riddhima again burst out laughing...

"Atlast wo braclet tumhe wapas mila bhi k nahi???" Anjali asked holding her breath...

"Mila naa... Armaan ko apna bad luck dikhta tha us bracelet mein...agle he di wo ghar pohcha mere bracelet wapas karne and dad thought that he was there for a marriage proposal... That day was a disaster... Poora time Armaan sochta raha k why dad is inquiring about him so much aur Dad sochte rahe k finally k meine apni life mein koi ek to sahi dhung ka decision khud se liya... Un dinow dad meri shaadi k bohat peeche pare hue thai..."
Shilpa giggled remembering that day...

Flash Back...

"Kya musibat hai... iss ladki ka bracelet nahi hua mere liye musibaat hogaya... Ab jab tak mein usse wapas nahi kar deta mera bad luck chalta rahe gaa... hadd hai matlab uss bracelet ko phenk bhi nahi sakta  kal ko mere sir pe phir se a khari ho jaye gi warna aur phir kuch garbar hogi..." Armaan walked inside Shilpa's department with a frustrated face...

"Excuse me!! Dr Shilpa???" Armaan asked the receptionist...

"She is absent today!!!" The recetionist smiled at him...
"No way!! ek aur din mein iss bracelet ko apne pass bardasht nahi kar sakta!!" Armaan cursed Shilpa under his breath and then again turned towards the receptionist...

"Can i have her address please???" Armaan asked...

"Yeah sure!" The receptionist turned to her computer for the details...

"To app Shilpa ko kaise jaante hain??" Jay(Shilpa's Dad) asked Armaan..
"Mein???" Armaan passed a confused look..
"By the way Dr Mallik app k agay k kya plans hain??" Jay again asked Armaan...
"Why the hell is he inquiring me so much??" Armaan thought...
"Well Sir!! Mein planning nahi karta agay ki... kyunki i have my patients to deal with and i have my studies aswell... so right now meri koi planning nahi hai agay ki.." Armaan replied straight...
"What do you mean??? Tum Shilpa se shaadi nahi karoge??" Jay yelled at Him...

"What???" Armaan jumped up from his seat and Shilpa almost went into coma...
"Mein?? Shaadi??? Dekhiye appko koi bohat bari ghalat fehmi hui hai.. Mein to yahan appki beti ka yeh bracelet lotane aya tha..." Armaan cleared everything in a single breath...

"Really??? to yeh bracelet app ke pass aya kahan se???" Jay shouted...

"Yeh... yeh ap apni beti se hi pooch lijye..." Armaan kept the bracelet in shilpa's hand and went out...

"Hadd hai... mein?? aur iss afat ki parkala se shaadi! Never!!!" Armaan blubbered...

"Dad!!" Shilpa looked with horror towards her father...

"Yeh wohi hai jisne mujhe bachaya tha us din... aur aj mera bracelet jo us din ghalti se uske pass chala gaya tha mujhe dene aya tha aur apne..." Shilpa yelled...

"Oh! to yeh... chh kya Shilpa! mujhe laga tumse koi to dhung ka decision liya life mein... He was handsome! yet recepectful and responsible aswell... Meine apne secretry se keh k kitni saari information pata karwali thi us k baare mein abhi paanch minute pehle..." Jay pouted...

"Dad..." Shilpa whined...

Flash Back Ends...

"Hahahahahaha!!! I don't believe this... Lekin phir shaadi kaise hui??" Anjali and Riddhima asked controlling their laughs at ArSh's story but suddenly Anjali's phone started ringing and Shilpa took a sigh of relief...

"Haan mom!! hum bus atay hain..." Anjali smiled cutting the line...

"Ridzi humne ghar jana tha.. bhool ai aj akash bhaiya ane walay thai..." Anjali made Riddhima remember something...

"Oh yeah!!" Riddhima quickly got up from the sofa...

"Kya???" Shilpa passed a confused look at them...

"Wo Akaash bhaiya papa k cousin k bete hain... so he was coming today..." Riddhima answered Shilpa...

"Oh... ok! bye then.." Shilpa smiled and soon closed the door as Anjali and Riddhima left...

"I think i should catch some sleep now.." Shilpa thought and went to take a nap...

O
n the other hand Armaan was not only torturing Atul, Sid, Rahul, Shubhankar and Abhi but was himself getting tortured from their questions...

"Aree hadd hoti hai, kya paglon wali baatein kar rahe ho tum??? agar budget kum hai to ussi mein guzara kare gaa na banda... tum pata nahi kaha se kya kya le kar a rahe ho beech mein???" Armaan grinned his teeth and shouted at Abhi...

"Arre lekin budget mein problem bhi to ho sakti hai aa?? Aur wase bhi budget Shilpa ne banaya hai, Newyork se nahi aya yeh budget plan..." Abhi frowned at him...

"Dekho... Shilpa ne budget banay hai kyunki usse kaha gaya tha banane ko... aur yeh baat achi tarah se samajh lo k she is an associate of Goldwaters... wo wahan kaam karti aur sab kuch jaanti hai... aur ussi k basis pe usne yeh budget banaya hai... Second thing... Mein khud wahan k board of directors mein se ek hun.. aur agar yahan kuch problem hoti to mujhe dikh jati...  And come on yaar tum khud sanjivani k board members mein se ek ho aur roz iss tarah ki situation se deal karte ho phir bakwaas kar rahe ho???" Armaan made Abhi understand firmly...

"Hmmm" All sighed and were giving a second thought to what Armaan said while Armaan's phone started ringing...

"Hello???" Armaan picked up his phone...
"Sir!! john here..." came a voice...
"Yeah hi johnn!! tell me what is it??" Armaan asked still looking into the file...

"Sir!! there is an offer for julie for about 600 USD." John (Dogs caretaker at ARMAAN'S PLACE) informed Armaan...

"Whos Julie???" Armaan asked scratchig his head...

"Julie???" Abhi, shubhankar, atul, rahul and sid... all looked up at Armaan hearing the name julie...

"Julie!! that while cotton toy poodle sir!!! Shilpa mam named it Julie..." John told Armaan...

"Oh... that.. do one onething... check out the background of the person who wants to buy julie and then let me know..." Armaan spoke straight..
"OK SIR!!!" Johnn ended the call...

"Armaan tu ne ladkiyaan bechne ka kaam bhi shuru kar diya hai kya???" Sid looked at him with widen eyes...

"kya????" Armaan made a face...

"Abay haan nahi to... phone pe kya keh raha tha tu???" Atul looked at him i horror...

"Pho... hadd hai yaar!!! actually kya hai naa k meri biwi thodi pagal hai usse bohat shawk hai kutton ka naam rakhne ka... Ek baar ek bache ka dil rakhne k liye uske dow toy poodles meine le liye thai.. bus tab se mere ghar mei toy poodles ka mela lag gaya hai... so its kind of my side business to sell toy poodles all over in New york..." Armaan made a face...

"Hahahahahaha..." Rahul laughed...

"iss mein hasne wali kaunsi baat hai??? Hasne wali baat to tab thi jab ek doctor hote hue mujhe iss business ka license khareedna para tha.." Armaan frowned...

"Toy Poodles ka business aur wo bhi tum... hahahaha, mujhe yaad hai tujhe kitni chirr thi iss sab se..." Rahul laughed more soon to be joined by others aswell...

"Acha bus!! bohat hass liye... ab chalo kaam pe lago..." Armaan frowned...

"Sir!!" Armaan was about to leave when a wardboy came ad handed him Shilpa's reports...

"Thanks..." Armaan smiled and opened them atonce with excitment...

Dr Kirti, Nikki, Muskaan, Abhi, Shubhankar, Atul, Rahul and Sid were sitting in the cafeteria after their duties...

"Kahin chalte hain aj... kitna time ho gaya hum sab ne saath mein lunch, dinner kuch bhi nahi kiya..." Muskaan said drinking a glass of water...

"Hey Good Idea!!" Nikki supported her and the plan was made...

"To theek hai, phir 9:30 tak hum sab bahar blue water resort mein dinner k liye milte hain... aur Armaan ko tum inform kar dena..." Abhi asked Rahul to inform Armaan...

"Cool!!! mein kar dunga.. " Rahul smiled and they were all set to go...

"Chal bhae... hum zara sasural ka chakar laga k biwiyun ko pick karein..." Atul took a sigh...

"Arre haan yaar.. wo kya naam hai koi cousion hai aa Riddhima Anjali ka jo aya hua hai.." Sid made a face..

"Haan meri bhi aj pehli baar he mulaqat hone wali hai..." Atul told Sid and they both made their ways out of Sanjivani towards Gupta House...

"Oye Muskaan, yaad rakhna ghar pohunch k Armaan ko phone karna hai... aisa na ho k mein tumhare fuzul k kaamon mein bhool jaoon..." Rahul teased Muskaan a little...

"Bol to aise rahe ho jaise mein tume bartan, kapre jharu pocha sab kuch karwati hun..." Muskaan smacked o his shoulder...

"Larnna bhi to ek kaam hai naa... ab dekho tumne shuru kardi larai..." Rahul laughed...

"Haan haan mein he larti hun, tum to bilkul shareef ho, doodh k dhule hue ho haina???" Muskaan grinned her teeth...

"Acha baba sorry!! mazak kar raha tha.. Ab mujhe drive karne do warna ccident wagera kuch hogaya to bolo gii yeh bhi meine he kiya hai..." Rahul gave up at last..

"Tum na humaisa bakwass he karte rehna.." Muskaa glared at him and turned her face towards the window side with anger...

"Mom it was worth watching! bohat amazing photographs thai..." Anjali told Padma about the photographs which she and Riddhima saw at Armaan's place...

"Honge zaroor honge... ab hum log to wahan thai nahi uss shaadi mein.. lekin mein shilpa se kahungi k abki aye to to photoes apne saath le kar aye.." Padma smiled giving a piece of apple to Anjali...

"Papa!! Akaas bhaiya kahan hain??? hum unhi se milne aye hain and he is not here..." Riddhima came and sat beside Shashank...

"Arre bach wo thuk gaya tha... fresh hone gaya hai... tab tak ek kaam karta hu zara Billy ki khabar leta hun... usne bhanak bhi lagne di mujhe Armaan k shaadi karne ki..." Shashank felt angry at Billy ad started punching the buttons o his mobile...

"Hello!!!" Shashank spoke...

"Arre shanky!! aj tu ne mujhe kaise yaad karliya..??" Billy joked in his usual way...

"Kya matlab hai yaad karliya??? itni bari baat hogai, Armaan ne shaadi karli wo bhi aj nahi do saal pehle aur tune mujhe batan bhi zaroori nahi samjha???" Shashank scolded Billy...

"Bhai dekh! Agar wo mujhe bata kar shaadi karta to mera yaqeen kar mein tujhe sab se pehle inite karta... wo hawai ghore pe sawar rehta hai... bus achanak ek din shaadi karke shilpa ko ghar le kar agay... yeh to humay bhi baad mein pata chala k usse shaadi kiye ek maheena ho chuka hai... leki yaar ladki bari pyaari hai wo... usne Armaan ko jeena sikha diya phirse warna Riddhima k baad to..." Billy left his setence incomplete...

"Kya matlab?? tum usse shaadi se rokne walay thai kya jo usne aisa kiya??" Shashank asked...

"Arre yaar wo pagal hai jab jo soojhta hai usse kar leyta... humare liye kaafi tha k wo apni zindagii mein agay barh gaya aur khush hai... bus phir jab wo aya to humne ek reception party rakhli... aur phir mein apne business k chakkar mein aisa phasa k tujhe iss baare mein batane ka khayal he dimagh se nikaal gaya..." Billy defended himself...

"Khair jo bhi hai... mujhe waqai bohat khushi hui iss khabar se... Aur wo donow api zindagii mein kitne khush hain yeh to mei khud unke chehre pe dekh raha hun aj kal..." Shashank smiled...

"Haan aj kal to roz mulaqat ho rahi hogi tumhari Armaan se..." Billy asked further...

"Bilkul! warna mujhe kaise pata chalta uski shaadi ka..." Shashank pessed his lips together with a smile...

"Acha shanky ab mei rakhta hu meri ek meetig hai baad mei baat karta hun..." Billy smiled and dropped the line...

Now Atul and Sid met Akaash and told Riddhima and Anjali about their plan about dinner...
"Cool!!!" Anjali got excited about the dinner plan..

"Itnaa shareef... koi kaise ho sakta hai???" Sid whispered in Atul's ear...

"Abay haan.. America mei raha, pala barha wahin pe baatein iti seedhi saadhi kar raha hai jaise kisi chote se shehar se aya ho..." Atul too got a little suspicious...

"Ya to yeh koi ek number ka nautanki hai... ya phir yeh Dr Shashank ka asr hai k yeh ita shareef hai.." Sid joked...

"Abay chor naa humay kaunsa roz roz a k iss se milna hai... bharr mein jaye, mujhe to neend a rahi hai..." Atul said taking a yawn and asked Anjali to be quick...

When Armaan returned home at about 6 in the evening, he found Shilpa still sleeping peacefully...

"Hhh..." He took a deep breath and keeping his stuff at the table came and almost threw himself next to her...

"Tum a gaye???" Shilpa got up with this sudden shuffle of bed...

"Haa agaya... how was your outing???" he asked sitting down again on the bed while un toeing his shoe laces...

"Bohat maza aya..." She said and then again she felt like vomiting so she ran inside washroom...

"Arre yaar!! Shilpa!! u ok???" Armaan asked running after her...

"Haaan..." Shilpa felt a bit relaxed after coming out of the washroom and sat down on the bed with low energy...

"Yeh lo.. paani piyo.." Armaan handed her a glass of water which she drank immediately and then looked up at him...
"Tum reports laane walay thai naa???" Shilpa asked...
"Haan lekin... meri ek shart hai..." Armaan said and took out the envelope from his pocket and sat down beside her...
"Kya???" She frowned...

"Yehi... k iss mein jo bhi hoga tum wo... mujhe khud batao gii.. good or bad>? i wana hear it from you..." He said pressing his lips together and handed her the envelop...

His words made her a little worried and she immediately opened the envelope  to see her reports which she found... Positive!

"Yeh.. yeh to.. tum dara rahe thai muhjhe..." Shilpa smacked at his shoulder...

"Kya ??? mein dara raha tha??? kab??  meine to bus itna kaha k reports mein jo bhi hai mujhe tumhare mu se sunna hai..." Armaan defended himself...

"Chalo ab batao reports mein kya hai???" He asked with a smirk...

"Simple hai.. reports mein hai k..." Shilpa stopped in mid way feeling a little shy...

"Haan reports mein hai k?????" Armaan teased her more...

"Yeh k mein... nahi... tum..." she jumbled the words fiddling with her fingers... but then she got it and played smartly...

"You know kuch time pehle meine tumse kaha tha k Your Dream Is My Wish!" Shilpa smiled...

"And i said that Your Wish Is My Desire!" Armaan too smiled knowing she finally found out the way to tell him...

"So.. your dream, my wish our desire... its all coming true" She said looking in his eyes lovingly... and the blushing hard just hide her face in his chest...

"Tum papa bane walay ho.." She finally said what he wanted to hear from her which made him smile...
It was truly their moment and they wanted to live it to fullest... Since the time they met every turning in their life was strange, this was the first time their life was heading towards a point which they dreamed of and they really wanted...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID8ezOrJ1fg[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID8ezOrJ1fg

She was still hugging him with closed eyes when his cellphone started ringing which he didnt bothered to pick up but made a face because that was really spoiling their moment...

"Uthao naa..." Shilpa came out of the hug and smiled at his pout...

"Hello???" Armaan said in an annoyed voice...
"Hey Armaan its steve here..." Steve answered...
"Who else ca call me on wrong time???" Armaan taunted...

"You must be kidding man!! i have got a wonderful news for you!!" Steve excitedly told him...

"Really???" Armaan made a face putting the phone on loud speaker...

"You won't believe it!!! you know what just happened???" Steve asked...

"What???" Armaan asked with annoyed expressions...

"Remember you got nominated for the most young achievable doc???" Steve questioned...

"Yeah so???" shilpa asked excitedly before Armaan...

"Armaan!!! You got it man!!! Congrats!! You won't believe how media is reacting due to your absence... everyone wants to take your interview and you are not here to even collect the award.." Steve told them..

"Really??" Shilpa once again hugged Armaan and Armaan was still in a shock that what he heard was right or wrong...

"And you stupid!! if you would have told us before then we would have tried to attend the ceremony!!" Shilpa scolded steve...

"Yeah yeah i knew you would be coming up with this...And i am sorry for that!!" Steve apologized...

"Armaaan??? " Shilpa shrugged him...

"Huh??? haan did i really got it???" Armaan tried to conform...

"Yes you did idiot!! Wow!! you got more rich and your demand have increased man!! Treat is compulsory Armaan!! you have to give us treat for this..." Steve laughed...

"Let me believe this first then i will call you back..." Armaan said and cut off the call...

"Kya hua???" Shilpa asked laughing at his expressions...

"MEIN WAQAI JEET GAYA???" Armaan asked Shilpa...

"Yes you did dear Hubby!!" Shilpa conformed kissing his cheek..

"Then i guess our baby is really a Lucky Charm for us!!" Armaan smiled taking Shilpa into a hug...

"Zidagii se zyaada aur kuch bhi unpredictable nahi hota... Aksar hum karne kuch jatay hain aur ho kuch jata hai... Mein aur Shilpa miley tab shayad mere farishto ko bhi khabar nahi thi k ek din iss tarah hum ek doose ki humsafar ban jaein gay... Shilpa meri zindagii mein tab i jab mere pass kuch khonne ko ahi tha.. aur aj itna hai k zindagii k har morr pe oopar walay ka shukar ada karta hunn k usne ita diya aur bohat achi tarah se diya..."

"Mujhe aj bhi yaad hai k shuru shuru mein hum ek doosre ko samajh nahi patay thai... kitna larte thai jhagarte thai... leki aj  do saal baad un baaton ko yaad kata hun to bus chehre pe muskurahat a jati hai... Shilpa ko ignore kar k aksar meine apne kaam ko zyaada priority di lekin aj jab ussi k a waz mei mujhe yeh award mila hai to iss par sab se zyaada khush hone wali bhi shilpa he hai... Ajeeb hai naa itni mehnat k baad jab mujhe ye award mila hai to mujhe iss baat par khush se uchal jana chahiye lekin nahi... Mujhe iss baat ki kum aur apne ae walay bache ki zyaada khushi hai... yehi zindagii hai, pal pal mein khushiyun ka rung badalta rehta hai.. prioroties, soch har cheez badal jati hai lekin ek cheez hai jisse mein kabhi badalne nahi dene wala... Meri BiwiπŸ˜‰"

Armaan was really in a mood today, he closed down his diary which he dared to open sometimes and write things which he wanted Shilpa to just read out sometimes in his absence...

This diary thing was introduced by Armaan after their marriage which really helped them out to understand eachother better... So what ever they thought sometimes which may be stupid, nasty or whatever they both just take a new page of that diary and wrote that down... and later when they read out eachothers thoughts,
they try to make that up for one another...

"Tum hass kyun rahe ho???" Shilpa asked as she saw him writing down something in that diary and then laughing out loudly...

"Tumhe yaad hai?? Once one of our intern tried to attract me towards her and you took out all your frustration in this diary???" Armaan laughed more...

"Iss mein hasne wali kaun si baat hai???" Shilpa glared at him...

"Kyunki jab mein wo parha tab mein behosh hote hote bacha tha... baap re meri biwi itna wild bhi soch sakti hai... yeh meine nahi socha tha..." Armaan put the diary aside and pulled her by her wrist a she settled in his lap...

"Haan aur mujhe bhi pata chal gaya k mera pati kitna kanjoos hai... Tum bhi sunn lo papa kanjoos hai..." She poued and looked down the way as if she was talking to their baby...

"Haan haan mein kanjoos hun... shopping k baad calculation mein karta hun... aur idhar udhar ki baaki fuzuliyaat ka hisaab bhi mein he rakhta hun haina???" Armaan mocked...

"Dr Armaan Mallik!! Pehli cheez aj iss award k milte he apki fees aur demand doow barh gai hain... Doosri cheez.." Shilpa was about to complete when he kept his finger on her lips...

"Doosri nahi... yeh pehlli cheez hai... Our Lucky Charm!!... yeh aya to koi aur doosri khushi i... Yeh sir humara bacha nahi hai, yeh humare pyaar ki wo nishaani hai, jisse humne zindagii di hai.. isliye yeh sab se pele hai.. phir kuch aur..." He smiled at her pout...

"Tum se jeetna bohat mushkil hai..." Shilpa smiled as he placed a soft kiss on he cheek... " Ab chalein?? mujhe bohat bhook lagi hai..." Shilpa stood up and she was ready as well... It was a big day for both of them so they decided to celebrate it outside...

"Tum itni deir se ghumai ja rahe ho... Hum ja kahan rahe hain???" Shilpa complained Armaan...

"Yaar mein kya karun??? Valentine week hai, har jagah logon ne kabza jamaya hua hai... itne shor mein beth k dinner karne ka koi mood nahi hai mera..." Armaan defended himself...

"Ufff... mujhe bhook lagi hai..." Shilpa pouted...

"Haa yeh bhi hai, kabhi kabhi to tumhe bhook lagti hai... sadiyun mein..." Armaan mocked...

"SHUT UP!!" Shilpa yelled at Armaan and he stopped the car...

"Ab gari kyun roki???" Shilpa narrowed her eyes...

"Kyunki saamne kuch hai..." Armaan pointed forward...

"WOW!!!!" came out of Shilpa's mouth...

It was a little cold out side which one will actually enjoy.. Shilpa was in a beautiful black saree and Armaan was wearing a blank pant with white shirt and black coat... No doubt the couple was looking super duper hot plus the place where they were for dinner wasn't like others... It was a huge garden with green grass every where.. In the center there was a dancing spot, on sides dinner tables  and the whole place was surrounded by Red Rose plants... and remaining magic was completed by the soft music which was playing around all over the place...  A Perfect Candle Light Dinner!

"Yeh tumne kiya???" Shilpa asked looking all over the place still not believing, she is actually visiting a place like this...

"Pagal ho kya??? Hospital aur wo kutte... i mean your cute sweety toy poodle, woh to sambhal nahi rahe mujhse, aur mein ab yeh restaurant bhi chaloon gaa??" Armaan looked at Shilpa as if she scared him...

" Jo bhi hai... its amazing..." Shilpa commented...

"I know... Valentine week ki wajah se yeh arrangement kiye hue hain..." Armaan put forward his doubt...

On the other hand RahulMuskaan's daily banter was on which resulted as Rahul forgot to call and invite Armaan for the dinner...

"Hey Guys!!!" Rahul Muskaan waved everyone as they joined everyone for the dinner...

"Oh.. hum late hain.." Muskaan bit her tongue as she saw everyone else present...

"Nahi... ArmaanShilpa bhi abhi tak nahi aye.." Nikki answered Muskaan...

"Ouch!!!" Rahul's eyes widen up as he just remembered that he forgot to call Armaan...

"Don't tell me... Tu usse phone karna bhool gaya???" Atul glared at Rahul...

"Sorry!!! Abhi karta hun... i m sure wo ajaye gaa.." Rahul quickly took out his mobile ...
"Engaged!!" Rahul told everyoe with dissapointment...

"Mein Shilpa ko try karti hun..." Riddhima spoke...

"Yeh bhi busy hai!" Riddhima pressed her lipes together...

"Ab???" Anjali glared at Rahul...

Dinner was fun!! but as soon as they finished it.. calls, sms and what not... Media was trying to approach Armaan for an interview and Armaan was simply trying to avoid it...

"Dr Armaan Mallik????" A reporter from B.B.C called Armaan...
"Dr Armaan Mallik is dead!!!" Armaan spoke sarcastically and ended the call..
"Ufff!!!" Atlast Armaan switched off his cell which resulted as now all calls started coming on Shilpa's mobile...

"Tum bhi off karo apna cell... dimagh ki dahi ban di hai.." Armaan got irritated and shilpa started laughing at his situation...

"Very well done!! hass li??? Ab chalo..." He paid the bill and got up...

"Gussa kyun ho rahe ho??? ab to koi call nahi a rahi naa.." Shilpa tried to manafoy him...

"Saamne dance floor hai... music bhi acha hai may i??? He forwarded his hand infront of her with a smile...

"Sure..." she happily agreed and gave in her hand in his...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgffisnBx4M[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgffisnBx4M

"Oye!! hum kab se inhe try kar rahe hain and they are here..." Muskaan pointed at Armaan Shilpa were busy in laughing and talking about somethig while dancing...

"They are meant to be together... jodiyaa waqai asmaanow par banti hain..." Riddhima thought with a smile looking at Armaan Shilpa...

As soon as the track ended the both headed towards the exit but got caught with the gang...
"Tum log...??" Armaan looked at the gang with narrow eyes...

"Kyun??? hum jin bhoot dikh rahe hain tumhe???" Anjali taunted...

"Usse kum bhi nahi..." Armaan mocked...

"Armaan..." Shilpa whined smaking his shoulder ad they both joied them...

"Dinner tum log karo... mein sirf company de sakta hun coz dinner mein already kar chuka hun..." Armaan told Nikki...

"Hey by the way... tera phone kyun off a raha hai???" Rahul questioned
"Haan tumhara bhi..." Riddhima asked Shilpa...

"Wo..." Shilpa was about to spill the beans but put a break immediately looking at Armaan...

"On kar leyti hun..." Shilpa smiled and switched on her cell phone...

"OMG!! Armaan its too much yaar... 100 sms and 30 missed calls..." Shilpa complained with widen eyes...

"Bola tha naa bund karke rakho phone... warna tumhi answer karna... mujhe iss waqt kisi ko kuch bhi answer karne ka mood nahi hai... unki to subha hai.. humari poori raat kharab kar dein gay..." Armaan spoke with annoyed expressions and taking her mobile from her hands switched it off again..

"Itne missed calls aur msgs kaun kar raha hai???" Sid asked...

"Wo jin ke pass  aur koi kaam nahi hai..." Armaan answered theoritical...

"Armaan! steve ka bhi missed call tha... maybe something important???" Shilpa again took her phone from his hands and switched it on again...

"Hello???" Shilpa called steve...
"Shilpa!! how and when did this happened??? Few hours before he was completely ok when i informed you guys about the award..." Steve asked in a tensed voice...

"What are you talking about???" Shilpa asked with a confused look...

"I am talking about Armaan... B.B.C is flashing news that he is dead..." Steve told Shilpa...

"What???" Shilpa got up from her chair...

"You MAD!!?? Its a misunderstanding.. he is sitting right here infront of me... talk to him..." Shilpa gave Armaan the phone...

"KYA HUA???" Armaan asked and othere were trying to find out what this Husband Wife is discussing about...

"Remember your last call??? tumne taunt maara tha k Dr Armaan Mallik is dead! aur unhe tumhara taunt samajh nahi aya... isliye B.B.C PE NEWS A GAI HAI THAT YOU ARE DEAD!" Shilpa glared at him...

"Urghhh" Armaan tighten his jaw and told steve to call him back after an hour...

"Guys i think we should leave now... pehle iss matter ko sortout kardun.. phir kal milta hun..." Armaan with a frustrated look and walked out o the restaurant along with Shilpa leaving others confused...

"Zyaada hasna sehat k liye acha nahi hota..." Armaan glared at Shilpa who was still laughing at his situation...

Yeh kis baare mein baat ka rahe thai??? aur hua kya hai???" Abhi scratched his head..

This Part is especially dedicated to Anusha (Laddoo.Phaddoo)
and Farwa(teenorchid) ... Bohat dimagh khaya hai donow ne mera...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Precap

"Patakh!!!!!!" He slapped him hard again and again..

"This is a limit!! Tum samajhte kya ho khud ko??? jo marzi ayega karoge.. you don't have any right to play with someones carrier.." She shouted at Him...

"Just Shut Up!!! Door raho iss sab se ... wohi tumhare liye acha hoga..!!" He glared at her...

"You have to answer! You can't go like this... usski ghalti kya hai??" She asked blocking his way...
"Stay out of this..." He almost pushed her away...

"Its all about My Life And My Wife!!! and NO BODY!!... NOBODY has any right to interfere in that... You Get That!!!" He blasted and marched out in anger..

I know i have lost lots of readers but please yaar jo parhte ho wo to comment kar diya karo.. or else how will i improve and why will i write further??? when i will not get a simple fact that who is interested in readig an who is not???

Waiting for your Comment...

Love,
Sameera
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago