ArSh ff "My Life My Wife" # 1 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
aaarghhh..i dnt care..i want a full fleedeged arsh romance wala update asap plzzz
nice part
continue soon

Originally posted by sameera_12

Arre yaar yeh page meine bacha k rakha tha update k liye...  Mein fresh page pe update karti hun naa!! Aur tumne comment kar diya.😕
Ab mein Page 51 pe update dun gii.
hey dear i think dis isnt possible coz sme1 also commented on pg 51 :p
now update on pg 52 
Wow!!! Sam i just read this ff and its amazing!!!!!!
And.. i know i read it today but all others have read the last update long time back and being a little greedy i want an update now and i know you will not do it so easily so you better do it or shall we start spamming coz i know this really works!
So anyone with me for spamming?😉
Originally posted by charmingkiller

hey dear i think dis isnt possible coz sme1 also commented on pg 51 :p
now update on pg 52 

Hain???😲 aisa bhi koi scene hai! phir to spamming karni he pare gi!
Originally posted by kash_lover_21

Hain???😲 aisa bhi koi scene hai! phir to spamming karni he pare gi!

Jee bilkul yehi scene hai hai!

"Shilpa!!" Armaan called her name loudly as he came know that Shilpa left from Sanjivani earlier because she was not feeling well whereas she saw him busy so thought of not disturbing him...

"Shilpa!!" Armaan called her name a little softer this time as he saw her lying down on the bed with closed eye... He moved forward and put his hand on her forehead to check and found her burning with fever...

"Oh God!! Yeh ladki bhi naa..." Armaan shook his head and went to bring a medicine and some food for her..
After sometime...
"Shilpa!! utho kuch kha lo!!" Armaan caressed her cheek with care and she slowly opened her eyes..
"Armaan!!" she whispered...
"You were not feeling well since morning!! mujhe bataya kyun nahi??" Armaan scolded her...
"Zaroorat he nahi pari! tum khud he a gaye..." She replied in a weak voice and hugged him tightly...
"Shilpa!... kuch hua hai??" wrinkles appeared on Armaan's face as he has never seen her acting like this...
"Nahi!! I just... i don't know!! mujhe bohat darr lag raha hai?? kyun kis baat se wo pata nahi!! Please kuch deir aise he raho naa... i just want to be in your arms.." She said slowly and closed her eyes as a tear escaped down her cheek and landed on Armaan's shirt..
"Wo to theek hai lekin... kaisa darr??" Armaan asked making himself more comfortable on the bed...
But there was no answer from her and then he realized that she slept once again.. He started moving his fingers through her hairs which resulted as she got more relaxed in his arms and slept peacefully leaving a more confused and worried Armaan..
"Yeh iss tarah kyun behave kar rahi hai??? hua kya hai akhir??" Armaan thought resting his back on the pillow...

"Di! apne Shilpa ko dekha tha aj??? i mean wo theek thi na?? aj kuch ajeeb behave kar rahi thi!" Riddhima asked Anjali with a worried look which surprised Anjali alot..
They both were sitting in the car as Anjali was supposed to drop Riddhima home..
"Ridzi!! tum itni pareshaan kyun ho rahi ho uske baare mein?? " Anjali asked hiding her smile...
"Bus yunhi di! pata nahi kyun par pichle kuch dinow se usse itni close ho gai hun k lagta he nahi k wo mere liye bilkul anjaan hai!!" Riddhima answered Anjali looking lost..
"Kya tumne Armaan ko apni yaadon se azaad kar diya??" Anjali asked softly..
"Hhh..." Riddhima got lost for a moment and then said..
"Di yaadon pe kisi ka buss nahi chalta... Armaan mera pehla pyaar tha! usse khud ko bhula kar bhi nahi bhool sakti.. lekin yeh bhi mujhe ussi ne sikhaya hai k kis tarah uski yaadon ko dil ke kisi kone mein chupa kar phir se jee sakun!! Sid mera pati hai mera aj hai, shayaad pyaar bhi... mein uske saath khush hun! Zindagii ki ek nai shuruaat ki hai meine uske saath lekin... usse nahi bhool sakti di!!" A tear escaped down her eyes...

"Shilpa ko uske saath dekh kar bura nahi lagta??  " Anjali asked more she knew once she will talk to her, her heavy heart will light up!
" Nahi!!! Armaan mera best friend hai aur shilpa !... kabhi kabhar sochti hun kaash wo humari behen hoti!!" Riddhima smiled at Anjali and Anjali mentally patted Armaan for the confrontation he has done with Riddhima..

"Us ne jo kaha kar dikhaya!!Armaan you are a magician!!: Anjali thought with a thankful smile for Armaan on her face..

"By the way Armaan se baat hui thi! usse bukhar hogaya hai.. shayad isiliye tumhe uska behaviour ajeeb lag raha hoga.." Anjali told Riddhima...

"To di chal kar usse dekh atay hain naa... i mean humay jana chahiye.." Riddhima got a little worried about Shilpa's health..

"Haan jaana to chahiye lekin iss waqt don't you think kaafi late ho gaya hai?" Anjali smiled softly at Riddhima's concern for Shilpa...

"Ummm.. haan!! koi baat nahi i'll go tomorrow!" Riddhima smiled back at Anjali...

"Ok then!!! by the way ap ka ghar a gaya hai madam!! ab mein bhi chalti hun ghar ja k sown gii!! aj mein bhi bohat thuk gai hun!!" Anjali passed a tiring look to Riddhima and bidding bye to her zoomed the car..

"Kuch to garbar hai!!" Sleep was miles away from Armaan's eyes as he can sense something big coming up.. " Aur phir yeh Shilpa ka itna ajeeb behavior?" wrinkles appeared on Armaan's forehead.. Shilpa was still sleeping in his arms and he can feel her temperature normal now...

It was 3:00 am and Armaan has just closed his eyes resting his head at the back shelf on the bed still in the sitting position... He felt a slightly movement in his arms...

"Armaan!!!" Shilpa slowly nudged him...
"Hmmm" threwing his sleep away he opened his eyes...
"Kya hua? feeling better??" He asked kissing her forehead...
"Haan... Mujhe bhook lagi hai!" Shilpa demanded for food with a little pout...
"Hmmm... mujhe bhi, wait i'll bring something..." Armaan smiled getting up..
"Koi dekhne ki zaroorat nahi hai! Mangoes will be enough.. i am feeling weak or else i would have..."
"Don't even think of it!" Armaan frowned at her and went out from his room...

Few Minutes Later they were eating mangoes together but quietly...
"So?? Why were you so scared??" Armaan started talking...
"I Said naa i don't know... may be because of fever.." Shilpa answered lowering her eyes..
"You know naa you can't fool me... then??" Armaan cocked his eyes..
"I am not fooling you... pata nahi kyun mujhe kuch ajeeb se darr ka ehsaas ho raha hai... aise jaise kuch bohat ajeeb hone wala ho mere saath..." Shilpa showed her worry...
"Humari second meeting se zyaada kuch ajeeb nahi ho sakta! Remember how i came to return your bracelet and your father thought i was there for your marriage proposal!!" Armaan giggled lightning up the moment...
"Haan!! lekin papa kitne khush ho gay thai!! aur soch soch k pareshaan bhi k yeh ho kaise gaya?" Shilpa also giggled remembering what happened when Armaan came to return her bracelet..

"Pata Armaan! meine apni life mein mom ki kami kabhi mehsoos nahi ki... papa ne kabhi hone he nahi di par kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai k agar wo hoti to life kitni perfect hoti naa.." A tear escaped from Shilpa's eyes and Armaan color faded away with a gush...

"Pata nahi jab tum api mom se milo gi to sach accept kar bhi pao gi ya nahi? Armaan thought... He wiped away her tear and gave her some medicine with water..
"Ab chup chap se late jao aur so jao!" Saying so Armaan took away the bowls and left for the kitchen..
When he came back, he still found her with open eyes lying down on the bed waiting for him... Smiling to himself he also lye down beside her and wrapping his arm around her pulled her closer whereas she his herself in the crook of his neck and went to sleep in the same position...

A week later...

Shilpa was fit and fine now and was back to hospital but Armaan made sure she will not be handling too much work which will effect her health...

Dr Shashank was back and that was the first good news Armaan thought he have heard since the day he came back in India...
"Finally! i'll be able to tell him everything..." Armaan thought..

"Sister! Dr Shashank a gaye?" Armaan asked the nurse..
"Nahi sir wo to kal aein gay! unki leave aj tak ki hai!!" The sister informed Armaan..
"Oh!!" Armaan passed sad look...

"Armaan!!!" Shilpa called him from behind...
"Tumne Riddhima aur Anjali ko dekha hai kahin?" Shilpa asked..
"Nahi! kyun??" Armaan asked with a smiled at her frowned face..
"Arre wo Anjali aur mera purse thoda same tha aur wo ghalti se mera purse le gai hai..Ahhh uss mein mera bohat important samaan tha.. ab mein kya karun??" Shilpa glared at earth..

"Itna kya important tha??" Armaan passed a naughty look..

"Wo uss mein... " Shilpa stopped saying something...
"Haan?? uss mein??" Armaan raised his one eye...
"Us mein meine usb rakhi thi jis mein wo jo naya bacha aya hai rohn uski poori case history thi... i mean personal history! uske behavior wagera k baare mein..." Shilpa bit her lower lip..

"Arre yahin kahin hongi donow!! Tum zara zara si baat pe itna tensed kyun ho jati ho??" Armaan pecked her cheek and left for OPD smiling at her...

Shilpa was standing outside Gupta House as when she got out of the hospital to check if Riddhima and Anjali were there she found only Jiggy standing outside with a frown on his face...

"Arre nurse jiggy app yahan?? App ne Dr Anjali ko kahin dekha hai??" Shilpa asked...
"Umm haan wo Dr Shashank, i mean unke papa wapas agaye hain naa to wo unhi se milne gai hain... mein bhi yeh important file thi jo wo bhool gai thi unhe dene aya tha par wo chali gai!!!" Jiggy made a sad face...

"Oh!! Ab kya karun?? meine Armaan k liye gift khareeda tha!!" Shilpa cursed the moment she left her purse on Anjali's table..

"Ummm... app ko unka ghar pata hai???" Shilpa asked..

"Jee..." Jiggy answered...

Shilpa went towards the door and found it open... still she knocked pressed the bell with an unknown fear in her heart and there Riddhima came on the door...
"Arre Shilpa tum??" She smiled...
"Ummm haan wo Actually Anjali k saath purse exchange hogaya tha mera aur yeh file bhi deni thi usse..." Shilpa said with a hesitate...
"Oh... tum bahar kyun khari ho?? under ao naa aur issi bahane tum mom se bhi mil lo gii... aur papa se tum tum already mil he chuki ho" Riddhima smiled...
"Ummm sure.." unsurely Shilpa went inside with Riddhima...

"SHILPA!!!" Atul, Anjali and Sid stood up from the sofa with a jerk as they saw Shilpa along with Riddhima...
"Y...yeh kaun sa naya angle hai??? i mean yeh achanak se kaise a gai???" Atul mumbled..
"Arre Dr Shilpa!!! please please come in!!" Shashank greeted her..
"Ahhh Hello sir!!" Shilpa greeted back forcing a smile on her face, she was feeling a little awkward...
"Tum... tum yahan kaise???" Anjali asked gargling her throat looking at sid and atul...
"Wo anjali! wumhara purse mere saath exchange ho gaya tha ur phir tum yeh file bhi hospital mein bhool gai thi!!" Shilpa showed Anjali her purse and gave her the file...
"Oh.. yeh thanks!!!" Anjlai quickly took the purse and file from her hand and handed her back her purse..

"Ummm wo Armaan nahi aya???" Anjali asked looking at the kitchen area praying Padma shall not come out...

"Wo uski surgery thi naa isiliye wo uss mein tha!!" Shilpa smiled 

"Arre tum khari kyun ho?? betho naa.." Riddhima said..
"Na... nahi wo bohat deir ho gai hai! mujhe ab nikalna chahiye... Armaan bhi ghar puhunchta hoga.." Shilpa said getting up while Anjlai, Sid and Atul took a sigh of relief...

"Bye!!" Shilpa bid bye to everyone  and turned to leave...

"Arre Riddhima kaun aya tha???" Padma came out of the kitchen...
"Mom! wo..." Riddhima left her sentence incomplete as Shilpa turned around to see and her eyes left opened wide..

Armaan was climbing stairs with a great speed in order to reach home as soon as possible... How he has managed to get home right now only he knew after getting a call from Sid that Shilpa has seen Padma and she left without saying a word...

On the other hand as soon as Shilpa left leaving Padma, Riddhima and Shashank confused, Sid immediately used his presence of mind and called Armaan instead of running after Shilpa like Anjali and Atul did...
"Yeh... yeh kya ho raha hai?" Riddhima asked sid with a confused look...

"Ummm ita better if Anjali will tell you all this.." Sid simply raised his hands up and didn't tell anything to them...
Soon Atul and Anjali returned with a disappointed look at their faces which made Sid understand by himself that Shilpa left without een listening a wod from them... And then leaving Riddhima and Anjali behind they both bid bye to everyone and left as they thought better if Anjali will handle this matter, after all it was all their personal matter...

"Dad!! mujhe app se kuch baat karni hai...!" Anjali told Shashank and then told him the whole story infront of Riddhima and Padma... This news gave Shashank and Riddhima a shock but left Padma with a daze with tears...

"Ab iss mein ghalti kisi ki nahi hai, Shilpa k dad ki bhi nahi kyunki wo to apki jaan bachanachahte thai sisliye unhe yeh sab karna para..." Anjali told them what Armaan told her...

It took almost 5 hours for Anjali to make everyone understand everything... And in the end she finally took a sigh as Shashank and Riddhima were fine with this truth and practically accepted it!!
But the main reason behind all this was Armaan! Shashank was happy to know that finally by some other way but he will be able to call Armaan his son in law which he always wanted to...For Shashank Armaan was first then it was Atul and Sid...
It was true weather Gupta family will agree or not that with Armaan they share a high comfort level plus he was the one who knew them and understands them well than Atul and Sid... He was always a great help for them...

"M...Mujhe Shilpa se milna hai!!" Padma finally said something...
"Nahi Padma! Iss waqt bohat raat hogai hai aur wase bhi tumse zyaada jhatka iss waqt Shilpa ko laga hai!!! uss bechari ko bachpa se sirf yehi pata tha k uski maa iss dunya mein nahi hai! aur ab achanak se yeh sab... uske liye mushkil hai itni jaldi sab kuch accept karna... Thoda sa ruko usse kuch sochne samajhne ka mauqa do phir hum usse baat karein gay!!! Balke mein to yeh kahun gaa k Shilpa se pehle humay Armaan se baat karni chahiye..." Shashank supported Padma and made her understand the linearity of the situation...

Armaan was tired of shouting for Shilpa all over the house and in searching of her...
"Yeh gai kahan???" Armaan's heart started sinking...
For the last time holding his breath he entered the terrace area where he found her staring at the space with teary eyes...

"Shilpa!!" Armaan put his hand on her shoulder taking her name with a soft voice...
"Shilpa!!!" He turned her around with other hand after getting no response from her.. He saw her eyes red with tears because of crying so much and she was shaking...
"Tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ho???" Armaan cupped her face...
"Ar...Armaan.." Looking up in his eyes, she hugged him immediated and started crying...
Wrappig his arms around her he held her closely, let her cry so she'll be able to talk to him...
"Papa!...papa ne mujhse itna bara jhoot bola... unhun ne kaha mom iss dunya mein nahi hai lekin wo to..." Not able to say more she broke down in his arms again...
"Bus!!! ab aur nahi!..undar chal k baat karte hain..." Wiping away her tears Armaan took her inside the bedroom and closing the door behind turned on the Airconditioner...

Giving her some water, he calmed her down... And sat down beside her...
"Papa ne ... unhun ne mujhse jhoot kaha kyu??? koi mera nahi hai yahan!! Mujhe koi nahi chahiye!" Shilpa sobbed...
"Bus chup!!! Iss baare mein ab hum subha baat karein gay hmmm??? abhi tum so jao!" Armaan firmly made her lie down on the bed and settled himself beside her...

"Please Armaan!! Take me away!! Away from all this... mein, mein kuch sochna samajhna nahi chahti... I just want you and no one else by my side..." She held his hand tightly looking in his eyes with fear which she was feeling...

"Tum... tum mujhe chor kar to nahi jao gay naa???" She asked with fear in her voice...

"Pagal ho gai ho??? mein tumhe chor kar kabhi nahi ja sakta!!" Armaan frowned at her question... he was feeling helpless seeing her crying and getting frightened like this...

"Tum meri ho!!! aur tumhara poora haq hai mujh pe!!" He said looking in her eyes... He wanted to take away all her pain.. he wanted her to sleep peacefully as he knew once she will get freshup he'll be able to talk to her and sort out all the things...

Once again wiping away her tears.. he placed a soft kiss on her forehead sensously sliding his hands on hers... Moving down a little he kissed her cheeks and finally placed his lips on hers to make her realize what she is for him... He wanted to threw all her fears away which she have about loosing him...

She responded equally and that soft kiss turned out to be a passionate one as she lost all her senses under him and forgot about everything else... It was just she and her husband! her love! her everything, her world!!

She was so much into the moment that she didn't even realize when he took her somewhere else in another world free from all worries and fears... This gave her a feeling of satisfaction.. feeling of being someone's life, someone's wife!!

"Ar...maan!!!" She moaned fo the last time moving her hand around him and slept under him...Reaching up again he kissed her eyes and pulling her closer into a hug he also went to sleep along with her... he was at peace seeing her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face...

Hogaya poora update!! How was it??
Love,
Sameera
😊😉
😳
Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago
res
edited..
amazing update...
omggg finally shilpa got to know that padma is her mom...
awesome...
the way ARMAAN supported her was mindblowing...showerd her with his love...
and asusual she forgot everythiing in fornt of him and his love...
awesome...
plzzz continue soon...
Edited by soniaraheja - 12 years ago

OMDZ!!

Wait does Shilpa recognise her Mom??

:-S

Cos it seems like she does...and i just cant wait for more!!

Oooh exciting stuff!!! 

Edited by cue1 - 12 years ago
woowowowow 
awesum update 
pooor shilpa she wud b shuttereddd
thnk god ridhimaaa accept da truth widout any objectionzz
finally der gonnaa abe one familyyy
Edited by charmingkiller - 12 years ago