Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
cant it be minutes????????????//
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sacred shrine

cant it be minutes????????????//

Actually I wrote the part last night and asked di to just check it and add something more interesting stuff if she can... And she was busy so it got delayed... and now as she has closed her book so i hope she do it within minutes and then i'll post the  part...

MehekπŸ˜‰
Shre28 thumbnail
hey tht was so sweet bt arsh 2gthr ...
            kab?kaise?kyun?kahan in sab ke ans kab milenge...
                     cont soon...wanna see ridz reaction 2 their shaadi...
gud 2 c armaan moved ahead             cont soon

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sameera_12

Actually I wrote the part last night and asked di to just check it and add something more interesting stuff if she can... And she was busy so it got delayed... and now as she has closed her book so i hope she do it within minutes and then i'll post the  part...

MehekπŸ˜‰

eagerly waiting...
kash_kasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome!!!! Arsh Already married, cherry on cake!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Can t wait to read more plzzz update fat..😊
sameera_12 thumbnail
Thank you for all your support and encouragement!!! keep commenting as it encourages me more to write!!!

Mehek😊
sameera_12 thumbnail

She snuggled a little closer to him as the sun ray peeped inside their room disturbing her sleep...She slowly opened her eyes and smiled looking at the view of the whole room, she blushed remembering the last night!!

She was surprised to see Armaan in Sanjivani last day coz she knew he was busy with his patients in New York so she thought that he wont' be here with her on their 2nd Wedding Anniversary! She mentally kicked herself for thinking like that about her extra romantic husband...

Shilpa got up slowly so that Armaan wont get disturbed from his sleep and went inside washroom to take a bath... She came out wearing a gown with wet hairs and opened her wardrobe to decide what to wear..but turned around as she heard Armaan's cellphone ringing..

"Ufff!!!" Armaan made a face hearing his phone ringing and covered his face with another pillow..
πŸ˜† Shilpa smiled at his act and came forward to pick up his mobile... "Nikki!!!" Shilpa cocked her eyes as she saw Nikki's name flashing.. She sat down next to Armaan on the bed and said..
"Kya baat hai, pehle kisi ko kisi bhi keemat par india nahi ana tha, aur sanjivani to bilkul bhi nahi aur kisi se milna bhi nahi tha ur ab..." She frowned snatching the pillow away from him...
"Kya yaar sone do mujhe..." Armaan pulled back the pillow...

"Oh Hello? Mr! Phone baj raha hai tumhara...Nikki ka hai!" Shilpa gave a mischievous look and pressing the button of attending a call put it on loud speaker...

"Armaan tum kahan ho?? mein kab se phone kar rahi hun tumhe!!" Nikki spoke loudly...
"Arre meri maa, meri neend ke dushman kyun banne hue ho tum sab!!" Armaan cried while shilpa laughed silently..
"Meine yeh yaad dilane k liye phone kiya hai k tumhe aj sanjivani ana hai, remember??" Nikki reminded him..
"Haan yaad hai, a jaoon ga, lekin abhi mujhe sone do!" Armaan pouted and ended the call taking the mobile from shilpa's hand..
"Arre... phone kyun katt diya?? Shilpa made a face..
"Tummm..." Armaan pulled her on the bed with one hand and now she was lying down under him..

"Mein kya??" Shilpa raised an eyebrow..

"Tum, meri neend ki dushman!! tumhe bohat hassi a rahi hai!!" Armaan frowned...

"πŸ˜† Hassun nahi to aur kya karun??? Dr Armaan Mallik!!! Mein kabhi India wapas nahi jaoon gaa, Sanjivani to bilkul bhi nahi, aur abhi tum india mein he ho, sanjivani kal ja chuke ho and i just got a news k tum wahan kaam bhi karne wale ho ab.. Interesting!!" Shilpa giggled...

"Oh Ho madam! Sirf tumhari wajah se ho raha hai yeh sab... Agar tum apna wo case attend karne yahan nahi ati aur beech mein humari anniversary nahi parti to mein yahan kabhi nahi ata!!!" Armaan pouted...

"Arre to gussa kyun ho rahe ho?? Acha hua naa k tum a gaye, sab se mil bhi liye, and Come On don't lie i know you were missing your friends terribly..." Shilpa spoke out the truth...

"Wo to hai.." Armaan smiled..

"Acha ab utho naa, mujhe bhi late ho raha hai aur yeh batao k tumhara yeh sanjivani mein kaam karne ka decision tum ne kab liye???" Shilpa asked...

"Bilkul nahi aise he leti raho, saara waqt sirf bagne ki jaldi rehti hai tumhe, aj koi bahana nahi chale gaa.." Armaan tickled her...

"Armaan nahi!! " Shilpa struggled to get out of his grip giggling...

Somehow she managed to dodge him and ran out of the bed towards the wardrobe...Shilpa pressed her lips together with a confused look that what should she wear...

"Yeh Pehno..." Armaan took out a red color Anarkali Dress for her..

"Yeh... yeh tum mere liye laye ho???" Shilpa looked at the dress with amazement...

"Nahi!! Padosy ki biwi k liye!!" Armaan showed fake anger..

"Armaaan!!!" Shilpa riddled his name...

"Kya Armaan? i know k hospital k lihaz se thoda heavy hai, lekin mein especially aya he isi din k liye tha aur sanjivani jaane se mana nahi kar raha yeh kaafi nahi hai???" Armaan got angry..

"Arre tum gussa kyun ho rahe ho?? meine kuch kaha kya?? Wase mein tumhe kal sanjivani mein dekh kar kaafi shocked ho gai thi, lekin tumne atay he meri saari problem solve kardi.." Shilpa kissed lightly on Armaan's cheek...

"Hmmm actually jab mein ghar aya to wo file table par dekhi aur jab kholi to pata chala k yeh wohi case hai jis k baare mein tum mera opinion maang rahi thi phone pe... surgery ki date dekhi to samajh gaya k tum bhool gai ho aur yeh bhi k tumhari uss waqt halat tight ho rahi hogi, phir mein sanjivani gaya tumhe file dene aur phas gaya  uss Abhimanyu Modi k bache ne mujhe Dr Shashank k saare cases un ki absence mein thama diye.." Armaan made a sad face..

"Ooo... Koi baat nahi hota hai, tum ek kaam karo fresh ho jao mein tumhare kapre nikaal deti hun aur nashta ready kar deti hun..hmm" Shilpa smiled  handing over the towel to Armaan...

"Wo  wapas agaya hai, par kis liye??? Wo kyun aya hai?? Kuch to reason hoga uss ke wapas ane ka.." Riddhima thought...

"Riddhima!! Kya soch rahi ho??" Sid asked as she was looking lost...

"ummm Kuch, bus aise he.." Riddhima tried to avoid...

"Armaan ke baare mein soch rahi ho naa??" Sid asked..

"Hmmm" Riddhima nodded in a yes...

"Mat socho itna, Jab usse jana chahiye tha, wo chala gaya tha tab, lekin iss ka yeh matlab to hagiz nahi tha k wo kabhi bhi wapas nahi aye gaa, Wo Aya hai to tum itni fikar kyun kar rahi ho??? R u guilty???" Sid tried to read out her feelings through her eyes..

"Sid aisi baat nahi hai, mein to bus..." Riddhima looked away...

"Riddhima!!! Hum sab usse jaante hain aur yeh bhi k aj uski ankhon mein tumhare liye wo pyaar nahi dikhta, its just friendship what i saw... Chill!! I am sure nothing will go wrong!!" Sid tried to assure Riddhima...

Last day when he had a conversation with Armaan he was totally taken by his friendly nature and knew that This is something new, not that old Armaan!!

Armaan and Shilpa were done with their breakfast and were about to to leave when Armaan reminded her of her promise...

"Yaad rahe u should get free by 3... Or else i will break all the rules of Sanjivani and will take you away!!" Armaan warned Shilpa...

"Pata hai, yaad hai ab chalein..." Shilpa asked smiling at her husband...

"Ek Minute Ruko... Tumhara mangalsutr kahan hai???" Armaan asked as JP's wordings echoed in his ears.."Armaan bhaiya wo kya hain naa k humay shilpa flower ji bohat achi lagti hain!! App koi tareeka bataiye na unse baat karne ka!!" πŸ˜†

"Exactly!!! yeh to mujhe poochna chahiye, tumhi utarte aur pehnate ho, mera mangalsutr kahan hai???" Shilpa backfired...

"Oh.. haan yaad aya, actually i found it in my cloths, abhi laaya!!" Armaan smirked and went inside... Shilpa followed him and saw him taking it out from his bag.

He tied it around her neck, filled her maang with the sindoor and kissed her forehead with a smile..
"Tumhe pata hai,? yeh sab se khubsoorat ehsaas hai jo mein mehsoos karti hun jabhi tum meri maang bharte ho, Yeh choti choti cheezein hain jo mujhe humaisha ye ehsaas dilati hain k Hum, Hum hain  mein aur tum nahi". Shilpa hugged him with this and he hugged her back... After sometime as they parted away Armaan kissed her slowly yet passionately to stamp the promise he made her to always love her and be on her side and she responded back equally promising him back to be his forever..

Rahul and Nikki were at Sanjivani early before their reporting time why??? Coz they really want to meet Armaan alone, they were his best friends and knew him very well, they knew that after Riddhima it was impossible for him to live a happy life but they got shocked to see him laughing and joking around with everyone including Riddhima yesterday which was something they have never expected..

They wanted to ask him about his life, they wanted to share his pain unknown to the fact that he has no pain at all in his life..His life was beyond anyone's imagination in sajivani... He was happy yet satisfied with his life..

"Tum ander jao, mein gadi park kar k ata hun!" Armaan asked shilpa to go and went to park the car... Shilpa went inside the locker room and started taking out and putting her things in her locker when Nikki and Rahul entered..

"Hi Shilpa!!" Nikki greeted..
"Hi" Shilpa waved back to Nikki and Rahul.
"Wow!! U r Looking nice kuch special hai kya???" Nikita asked but when shilpa turned straight to face them their eyes widen up...
"Umm Shilpa!!! u already married???" Rahul asked looking at Nikki...
"Yeah!!!" Shilpa spoke carelessly..
"Lekin tumne kabhi bataya nahi..." Niki came out of the trance...
"Mauqa he nahi mila kabhi.." Shilpa replied opening a file..

"Hey Guys!!" Armaan entered...

"Hey dude!!!" Rahul hugged him and Armaan glared at Nikki...

"Nikki ki bachi subha subha bula liya mujhe, i am sure tumhara pati abhi tak nahi aya hoga.."

"Tumhe usse kya karna hai?? Mujhe apne best friend k saath time spend karna tha, koi problem hai kya???" Nikki folded her arms against her chest...
"Of course problem hai!! Kya kya plans banaye thai meine aj k din k liye, New York se yahan mein aya he aj k din k liye tha, and now everything ruined!" Armaan pouted...

"Armaan!!!" Shilpa glared at him...

"Yeh tum ne kya us waqt se Armaan Armaan laga rakhi hai?? Poori dunya ka khayal hai tumhe, apne iss ghareeb pati ko chor kar..." Armaan came in front of shilpa...

"Ahh My dearest Husband tum ghareeb kahin se bhi nahi ho" Shilpa gave a glaring look to Armaan...

"What???" Both Rahul and Nikki Shouted...

" kYA???" ArmaanShilpa left their banter in between and turned their faces to see them...

"U both Husband Wife?!!!" Nikki looked in a disbelieve..
"Tu ne Shaadi kab ki???" Rahul asked, his expressions were same like Nikki..

"Do Saal pehle, Aj he k din ki thi kyun koi problem hai???" Armaan gave a stren look and turn back to Shilpa..

"What??? Mujhe kaam karne do ab, jaldi farigh nahi hui to phir tum cheekho gay!!!" Shilpa took her file and went outside the locker room leaving the three behind..

"Ab tum donow aise kya dekh rahe ho???" Armaan asked Rahul and Nikki..

"I mean you... tum aur shilpa, husband wife??" Nikki was still in a shock...

"Mu mein makkhi ghus jaye gii band karlo usse.." Armaan made a face and sat down on the chair...

"Ae chor na batana, yeh sab kaise kab??? i mean its a braking news!!!" Rahul came and sat beside Armaan..

"Haan, batao naa, shilpa ne bhi kabhi nahi bataya k wo aur tum...saath ho.." Nikki also sat down...

"Baat to tum log aise kar rahe ho jaise k shilpa yahan saalon se kaam kar rahi hai. Yeah thats true that we both are together we got married two years back but iss mein itna shocking kya hai??" Armaan raised his shoulders...

"I am so happy for you!!!! Finally you are settled!" Nikki gave him a side hug..

"Aur sab ki sab soch rahe thai k tu achanak kaise a gaya??" Rahul smiled too..

"Guys jo guzur gaya us baare mein mujhe ab koi baat nahi karni kisi se bhi, now the reality is k i am happily living my life, its perfect beyond my imaginations!!" Armaan spoke out the truth which made Nikki and Rahul smile too...

It was around 8:30 and everyone was in the locker room except for Armaan, Shilpa, Nikki, Rahul, Shubhankar and Kirti... Abhi went inside the locker room looking for Nikki but stopped as a wardboy came and gave a bouquet of Red Roses to Abhi saying "Sir yeh Dr Shilpa k liye koi de kar gaya hai..."

"Dr Shilpa k liye???" Abhi gave a wierd look to tawards the flowers and then thought... "Yeh Armaan aya nahi aur line maarna shuru kardi!!"

"Oh Bhai!!!" Sid called abhi loudly...

"Ajj ka jhagra kar k aye ho?? jo subha subha nikki bhabhi k liye phool le aye.." Sid joked..

"Shut up Idiot!! Yeh Dr Shilpa k liye kisi ne bheje hain!" Abhi put the flowers on the table...

"Mere liye???" Everyone turned to see shilpa but were shocked to see her in a red dress with sindoor and mangalsutr..

"Hai la!!! Flower ji ap ne shaadi kar li???" Jp almost fainted...

"Shaadi karli matlab???" Shilpa came forward to look at the flowers thinking it can only be Armaan who sent these flowers..

"Dr Shilpa!! I mean ap ne bataya nahi k app already married hain!!" Riddhima asked..

"It was always professional what we talked about so kabhi mauqa he nahi mila!" Shilpa answered opening the card which came flowers...

Hum Guzre Un Ki Gali Se Ajab Ittefaq Tha
Hum Guzre Un Ki Gali Se Ajab Ittefaq Tha
Unhon Ne Phenka Hum Pe Phool
Lekin Gamla Bhi Saath Tha

"What Rubbish!! This can't be Armaan!!" Shilpa made a face while looking at the card and just at that moment Rahul and Nikki entered and saw what is going on...

"Rubbish!!!" Shilpa shouted loudly in anger..

Actually it was JP who sent those flowers and card..πŸ˜†

"Koi conference chal rahi hai jo sab is tarah jama hain???" Armaan entered asking loudly...

"Haha, Kuch nahi lagta Dr Shilpa ko tumhare bheje hue flowers pasand nahi aye.." Abhi smirked at Armaan... But Riddhima did not like this..

"Mere bheje hue? excuse me meine koi flowers nahi bheje Dr Modi!!" Armaan glared at Abhi and came forward to read the card...

At once he tored it into peices and asked Shilpa.." Kisne bheja hai yeh???"

" No idea!!" Shilpa raised her shoulders..

"Sab Doctors Reception pe report karein.." The announcement made everyone alert and they all started walking away deciding to find it out later that who was it...

"Ye kya matlab sab ko meri he biwi mili hai line maarne k liye???" Armaan shouted as others left leaving Armaan shilpa and Nikki behind...

"Chill Armaan!!! no body knows thats he is your wife, but i am sure ek baara sab ko pata chala na to har koi paanch foot ki doori pe rahe ga uss se.." Nikki's answer made shilpa laugh but Armaan was angry..

Nikki got an emergency so she left for the OT, Rahul was on rounds and the rest of the gang was on the reception with Dr Kirti and Shubhankar discussing something important about the case which has taken their breaths out from the past few days...

"Armaan mein tumhe un case ki files de deta hun tum ek baar check kar lo.." Said Abhi..

"Cool!!" Armaan replied...

"Dr Shilpa mujhe yeh case app se discuss karna hai app please zara mere saath mere cabin mein aein gii???" Atul asked..

"Yeah sure!!" Shilpa replied taking the file from his hand.. she opened it and started reading it when the nurse interrupted..

"Dr Shilpa!! app ne yeh form abhi tak fill nahi kiya hai please pehle yeh fill kar dein.."

"Iss waqt!!" Shilpa made a face as she was reading the file.. Armaan saw that and smiled..

"Tum sign kardo, mein fill kar deta hun.." Armaan said giving the pen to shilpa..

"Thanks! she replied with a smile and signing the papers, gave them back to Armaan... This made everyone confused...

"Armaan! shilpa ko jaanta hai???" Riddhima soliloquized..

Armaan quickly filled the form and gave it came to the nurse...

"Armaan tum shilpa ko jaante ho???" Anjali asked narrowing her eyes..

"Kya matlab jaanta hun???" Armaan gave a questioning look..

"Arre agar tum usse jaante nahi to abhi uska form kaise fill kiya???" Muskaan blurted out..

Shilpa thought... "Yeh Armaan kya karne wala hai???"

"Yeah Right!! What kind of question is that k mein Shilpa ko jaanta hun ya nahi???  Of course mein usse jaanta hun, she is my wife!!!" Armaan pulled Shilpa closer to him by her waist emphasizing more on the word wife!

"What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Every ones jaws dropped down!!

"Kab??? kaise?? kahan???" Atul asked with widen eyes..

"Yeh nahi ho sakta..." Riddhima's heart sunk..

"Kyun??? mere shaadi karne pe koi pabandi hai kya??" Jis ko dekho yehi pooch raha hai.. Anyways yeh sab baad mein filhal mujhe ye case dekhna hai aur abhi se bata dun Dr Modi mein aj yahan se 3 baje nikal jaoon ga kisi bhi halat mein coz i have some other work to do.. okay!!" Armaan left leaving others in a shock and Shilpa was left with amazement.."Looks like Armaan ne bohat bara bomb phor diya hai sab k sir pe... God!! save the one who sent me those flowers from Armaan now!!" Shilpa thought shaking her head and started walking towards Atul's cabin...

How was it??? Sorry for the delay but its not bcoz of me its bcoz of di as i asked her to edit the part once and i think she did it lately but great now even i am loving this part... Hope you will like it too...

MehekπŸ˜‰
Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago