India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Horrible precap!! (Page 2)

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
can't blame CC, HL or anyone for that matter, nivi is determined to ruin her own marriage all by herself. she is shooting her self in the foot.
CC has been trying her best to instigate Viren recently but he is not taking any notice, but Nivi's behaviour recently is only proving CC's words right in Viren's eyes.How long is he going to ignore his mothers bitter truth.
he is begining to lose his patience and I don't blame him.
i Understand that Nivi is still in some sort of trauma and blaming herself for Divya's death but it is Viren who is on the receiving end of her abnormal and insensitive behaviour. she seems to be fine with everyone else.

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

can't blame CC, HL or anyone for that matter, nivi is determined to ruin her own marriage all by herself. she is shooting her self in the foot.
CC has been trying her best to instigate Viren recently but he is not taking any notice, but Nivi's behaviour recently is only proving CC's words right in Viren's eyes.How long is he going to ignore his mothers bitter truth.
he is begining to lose his patience and I don't blame him.
i Understand that Nivi is still in some sort of trauma and blaming herself for Divya's death but it is Viren who is on the receiving end of her abnormal and insensitive behaviour. she seems to be fine with everyone else.
You are absolutely right. No matter how much we hate CC but somewhere she is right when she says that Dweeta has taken over Nivi completely and that Nivi's purpose of life is only Dweeta and NOT Viren anymore. As a matter of fact Viren was never her priority. Even when she was working on making Viren realize that everyone in the family loves him she was doing it for the Sood's and not for Viren. She made Viren realize that he was wrong for having the perception of NOT being loved. In short proving the Soods were not at fault and Viren was.. Isn't it? CC is instigating Viren at this point and he has been very passive to her comments but soon he will start believing her looking at the way Nivi is behaving with him. How come Nivi doesn't behave this way with Sid? I don't remember him being supportive of her or taking care of Dweeta at all. Atleast Viren took the initiative of looking after Dweeta. Sid doesn't even know how to hold yet Nivi is all sympathy for him. Seriously this Nivi needs some sense knocked into her by now dead sleeping brain. She needs to realize that there are people beyond Sid, DD and Dweeta who genuinely care for her and lover her..

Edited by Honey_berries - 21 May 2011 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yeah i do agree, about when viren went of the rails her main agenda was to support the sood family, even though she did claim that she was there to support viren during virens divorce announcement.
seems to me she only chases people that humilate and ignore her. she will be fine once Viren's attention is diverted to some other woman.
Again it will be Viren who will get the blame. poor guy can't win either way
just want to see Nivren happy

Edited by aamina1010 - 21 May 2011 at 10:01am
ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
nivi should not do that...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index