India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Horrible precap!!

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Oh my how could nivi refuse to have a baby? Didn't she think abt viren's feelings at all? He wants to be a dad and she said I don't want to have kids? Isn't there any chance of seeing my Scenes happen in real? Oh how sad!!! I wanted a cute track like that! This is not fair right guys?? Are they real thinking of   A nivren separation is this why she said no? Tell me ur views guys! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
hahaha.my nivi... u  will  make viren angry...hah
IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
She said no because may be she thinks that by having her own child, she may nt be able to give the same love to dwita
and i was expecting this
warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Dint lyk te precap at all...i'm really gettin scared!! Aftr readin te articles i'm not able 2 enjoy nivren/ccbm!!
Cud any1 kill CC pls...dat witch...shes tryin 2 seperate nivren!! Cant tolerate dis!!

Came back runnin aftr finishin ma xams 2 watch te epi...was very sad seein te precap...n wen i came here saw all those articles...I'm really frustrated...donno wat to write or wat to do!!
chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Same here and I am going to the exam now but still how could they seperate the best Jodi on television.
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yh oh nivi u shouldnot have said that //u broke ma love heart...
ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i was expecting this from nivi when viren will tell about his wish of having their own baby...but nothing like their separation won't occur...lets all be optimistic...but nivi is becoming so rude towards viren these days...
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i think d ct's r mad...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index