Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita not ready to be a mother?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
oh yaar how can nivi say that yaar i am jus too saddd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivedita not ready to be a mother?? (Page 2)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Looks like CC's advice 2 Viren having der own baby worked out here...Nivi has 2 handle dis sitation carefully...n...give a solid justification of dis...otherwise CC would not leave any stone unturn 2 make Viren feel dat Nivi doesn't care 4 him and she just thinks about Dwitha n Sid...

Tru Yati, Atleast i want nivi to say instead of no can't we wait for sometime ... otherwise viren will loose his calmness and patience and definitely get diverted to another girl if there is a new entry and that too his lover from the past. 

agree with you two dear...Nivi should give proper explanation otherwise Viren will become very angry...
you all are completely right the proper explanation  from nivi is required as now because of that child everything is getting messed up Cryand specially the made for each other jodi of nivren they are moving towards the messy phase of their married lifeOuch. I never thought that nivi would refuse to viren for their own child and that too in a rude manner for her nieceOuch atleast show some mercy on ur husband and ur relationshipCry. Poor viren he hv always supported his wife in bad to bad circumstances of her life and never demanded anything from herSmileCry and now if he expects to hv their own child she rudely refuses him jst for the sake of her sister's child now that seems completely stupidAngry. she could politely tell him that baby is kind of ok bt after sometime as the present situation is nt right, bt no again she will nt explain him  clearly as she is always shown LOL dumb type Angryand this will create a drift in their relationship leading to a new entryConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10MAYURIKTA

Abirami24

Goldie

Abirami24

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chandmeinchupi

I'm upset she refuses To give viren his need how could she? Looks like my scenes will remain that way and not become reality.

dont worry...all because of CT's...dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAshaazi

Pri_S

Groupbie

Pri_S

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
So, this is what Viren gets for all the support and emotional strength he showed up for his wife! NIvi is an idiot character...first she was obsessed with her sister Divya and now with her daughter Dwita! She left Sid for Divya and now Viren for Dwita... Aisi ladkiyon ka kuch nahi ho sakta! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10MAYURIKTAINGCIVshaazi

sweet_5

Goldie

sweet_5

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
U guys don't worry... Precaps mislead u sometimes I bet u she won't give him a child until he proves he can take care of one. She is probally upset with him not taking care of dwita properely and will want to wait...relax everyone I'm sure she wants kids but only till viren can handle one proprely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTAINGCIVshaazi

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i don't know what she's upto...she's becoming more annoying day by day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURIKTA

gulati10

gulati10

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Nivi is so ridiculous she will distance herself and that sandhya will be virens soother the cts will make all possible palms for them
Breaking of a pair is inevitable in such cases

princess4120

princess4120

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i also didnt like how she told viren off in front of the entire family.. i dont care that he did mess up.. but it is unacceptable to yell at ur husband in front of ppl like that.. he should be talked to behind closed doors.. poor poor viren.. he tried so hard today.. and other than leaving a sleeping dwita for a meeting.. he was so good with her..

nivi's character is getting really annoying.. and its hard to justify that kind of possesiveness over her sister's daughter.. somebody needs to shake her up .. big time..

on a side note.. CANT CANT CANT stand CC.. this show is getting on my nerves right now..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top