Maryada

AdiYa love recap...(with their wedding scene pg7)

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys 2day I want 2 see the very special moments of AdiYa...how they meet...how they fall in love..so lets start guys...AdiYa first meet on a railway station where Priya was about to die but Adi saved her life
then they meet again in Mansa Devi Mandir when Adi started feeling for Priya something special...
Then Adi saves Priya's life and make understand her that he loves her very much and can marry her at once. Priya felt sorry for hurting her family and Aditya also...
Adi dreams about Priya...

then after a lot of nakhre Priya maan gayi for shadi...and there r some pics of their before and after wedding ceremony...

Here comes a pic of their wedding ceremony
Here comes hote hote rehne wale Srs

Phir ayi asli honeymoon...ummm so romantic yaar...but don't have the pics of the suhag raat...
now the track are showing the Gourav-Vidya story but AdiYan not to worry AdiYa will come back with a bang...so if u like my recap then please hit the LIKE button and leave a reply...please, please, please guys...do comment
Keep loving AdiYa and don't forget 2 watch Maryada...Lekin Kab Tak 11 p.m. Monday to Friday only on Star Plus...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
For VMs update see page 4
AdiYa's kiss...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVH__ioaiwg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sabs nice work. I love it. I will comment later. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanx for appreciating my work and labour
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey sabs๐Ÿค—, very nice post.

This post reminds us about the good old days , Aditya and priya's journey till here has been memorable๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for such a lovely post๐Ÿค—
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
if u guys love the post then please comment and also tell ur friends about it...
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My favorite days of Maryaada๐Ÿ˜Š. Till today my fav. scenes is AdiYa first met on a railway station. ๐Ÿ˜ Looking 4 latest update. ๐Ÿ˜‰
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice sabs..

but all my eyes are for ur AVI.. eeehhh Bunnnyyy..๐Ÿ˜
ksgforever82 thumbnail
loved your post & love AdiYa =)
Niceup thumbnail
Wow favx ... Beautiful journey of love in a small packet.
Carry on .. Can we have some similar type of journey of vidya/ gaurav...loving their track...
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum post sabs๐Ÿ‘...wow my fav scene was railway station one n when aadi saved priya frm drowning๐Ÿ˜