Surya the Super Cop

India-Forums

   
Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

~~*DOTW- week five*~~ (Page 5)

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008
Posts: 2170

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

How people stick to these idiot dramas?

A track which can be finished in 3 episodes, has a run of more than twice of 3 months.


or for three years WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07Mahak SinhaMisanthrope.

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23892

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Imagine a slap sequence of these serials -

Character A slapped character B. Then an irritating background music will be played without a pause. The two people will keep looking at each other with shocked expressions. The slap sequence will be repeated in all the camera modes till the run time is not over. Each and every person who is present there, their faces will be zoomed and displayed in different angles with grey shade. The episode will end on person A or B's zoomed eyes.ROFL


Yeah the famous over dramatic scene in every daily saas bahu soap. LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitadesaiprachi07

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23892

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

How people stick to these idiot dramas?

A track which can be finished in 3 episodes, has a run of more than twice of 3 months.


or for three years Wink


yeah true LOL LOL LOL
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Joined: 25 June 2009
Posts: 1546

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
And the promos are highly irritating. Kya A Jaan jaayegi ye sach? Kaise chupa rahega ye raj, kab tak? Kya aaj pardafaash ho jaayega is sach ka? Is k alawa bhi jaane kya-2?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitadesaiprachi07

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Joined: 10 November 2008
Posts: 1601

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
And now this is the season of Maha episodes which irritates more and more, Angry when we want a break on Saturday and Sunday they continue irritating us by Maha episodes. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshita

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Joined: 10 November 2008
Posts: 1601

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Imagine a slap sequence of these serials -

Character A slapped character B. Then an irritating background music will be played without a pause. The two people will keep looking at each other with shocked expressions. The slap sequence will be repeated in all the camera modes till the run time is not over. Each and every person who is present there, their faces will be zoomed and displayed in different angles with grey shade. The episode will end on person A or B's zoomed eyes.ROFL


Yeah the famous over dramatic scene in every daily saas bahu soap. LOL LOL LOL
 
A lot of Kya kya kya and nahi nahi nahi than aisa nahi ho sakta, keh dijiye aap jhooth bol rahe hain and than the person will faint LOL
varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008
Posts: 2170

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

And now this is the season of Maha episodes which irritates more and more, Angry when we want a break on Saturday and Sunday they continue irritating us by Maha episodes. Angry


It has become fashion now to show maha episode of any show in routine. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008
Posts: 2170

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

And the promos are highly irritating. Kya A Jaan jaayegi ye sach? Kaise chupa rahega ye raj, kab tak? Kya aaj pardafaash ho jaayega is sach ka? Is k alawa bhi jaane kya-2?


well said yaar bilkul aisa hi hota hai in shows me. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index