Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aishhh.

correct πŸ˜†d

reenz red part doesn't apply to me 🀣 yeh le libra..

Welcome to the Libra Room
The Balance symbolises perfectly what you are-diplomatic and impartial. You are charming with your calmness and consideration. You love beauty and harmony, and hate to be rude. Your powers of perception are remarkable! Now don't hesitate to explore your room!

Colour: Royal Blue and Rose Pink -> untrue! πŸ€” i LOVEEE black and red combo :P
Libra is the seventh sign of the Zodiac, from September 24 to October 23. Librans are natural arbitrators and diplomats; they constantly seek balance and harmony. They are sociable, cheerful and charming people. Indecision is a problem for Librans, who find it difficult to make up their minds and strongly dislike taking sides. Although they hate anyone being rude, they can be disconcertingly brash and blunt. 

Physical Appearance:
Librans are personable, smart and attractive in appearance. They have sweet open faces with laughing eyes, and a devastating smile. HOW TRUEEE! ☺️ πŸ˜‰They tend to be plump rather than angular or skinny. i agree, im NOT skinny! :P not fat, but defo not skinny! :P They have an innate sense of style, adding a personal touch to their clothes, which makes them stand out. 

Relationships:
Librans are sentimental and affectionate. The overriding purpose of an unattached Libran is to find his or her soulmate. They make romance their business and really know how to flatter their loved ones. Unfortunately they're not very good at handling relationships. They are liable to extreme mood swings and can be very difficult to live with. 

Career:
They like light-hearted offices with a relaxed atmosphere, and appreciate being left to themselves in order to work at their own pace. Librans are attracted to careers in the luxury trades, including fashion, beauty and design. They also make good diplomats and counsellors. Many Librans are not ambitious but simply proud to be associated with successful organisations. 

COUNSELLORS!  πŸ˜Ž
yo baby!
PAKISTAN CRICKET TEAMS councellor!!
ARENAAA!!
πŸ˜†

much of this is surprisingly TRUEEE! 😳
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

^^ sahi hai..😳..🀣..

I'm a born LEADER>πŸ˜ƒROFL yaha gusse ki baat nahi daali :S uska main definition dedeti hoon.. gussa aaye toh khai nahi.. na aao dekhe na tao.. bas shuru hojao πŸ˜ƒROFL
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sano88

I'm a born LEADER>πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ yaha gusse ki baat nahi daali :S uska main definition dedeti hoon.. gussa aaye toh khai nahi.. na aao dekhe na tao.. bas shuru hojao πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

i love you the way you are though..☺️..🀣..
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

dekha.. dominate power 🀣 mere kitne deewane hai ufff 🀣

deewaanEEE oye hello naam toh bata 🀣
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

deewaanEEE oye hello naam toh bata 🀣

dekh na.. sabz hai tu hai, guddi hai.. neha hai.. avni hai 2--2 πŸ˜ƒ aur bhi endless hai.

@ neha.. haaye marajwa. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail

dekh na.. sabz hai tu hai, guddi hai.. neha hai.. avni hai 2--2 πŸ˜ƒ aur bhi endless hai.

@ neha.. haaye marajwa. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww..☺️..πŸ€—..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I'm a born LEADER>πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ yaha gusse ki baat nahi daali :S uska main definition dedeti hoon.. gussa aaye toh khai nahi.. na aao dekhe na tao.. bas shuru hojao πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

yeh change karlo:
http://i.imgur.com/tonlE.gif
likho i AM bossy, cz my horoscope says so!

🀣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
toh DEEWAN-III kaha hota na πŸ˜‰
sanober. thumbnail
same hi baat hai.. btw deeawane bhi hai.. but loosers hai woh 🀣i dont considder them 🀣

@ areena : lol, zyada hojayega na 🀣
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
haan woh Sano ki deewanes are all manhoos for me!!