Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: seema_17

hey tina... thnx for the compliment. not only as a hindu but as a proud indian i do feel the need to correct ppl when they have a few unfair misconceptions against my country. Until now i had come across many such issues and i thought that by not involving myself, wat i was doing was right. i kept thinking that someone else on the forum will argue on our behalf. but no one else can present ur points the way u can. I would have been even more pleased if an indian muslim was there to back us up and say that they are treated in india with love and respect. becuz i do like to believe that hindus and muslims in india are getting along better now after a long long time. don't u think? as for the misconceptions i really don't blame u guys becuz you r thinking with watever knowledge you found. and it is possible that the news you do get might be slightly biased against India. but at the end of the day there r no hard feelings right guys? 😊 😊 after all yeh cheezein baat cheet aur discussion se hi samjhi ja sakti hai

seema, even thgough i know that there r much less hindus on this forum, i am actually happy, because that doesn't matter as long as we have members like u!😊 I TOTALLY agree with u, if u r not a true hindu then u will not stand up 4 ur country n u will just watch and listen carefully, but luckily, u haven't done so and that is y i luk up 2 u 4 that!😳 I was wonderint that over here we have many people who are muslims and are fighting against us, it is like 20 on 2, but if u ave strong thoughts then..πŸ˜›
yes, u r right, only u can express how u feel about all this that is happenin and what u think should b happening and where both these countries went wrong, no one can read ur mind, only u can express urself!😊 i agree with u, compared to how we used 2 live before in india, with hindus and muslims, we all actually get along much better now, i noticed that last year when i came 2 india and then that actually put a smile on my face 2 c all this. I am not racist and i have nothing against muslims, but i do strongly feel that kashmir does really belong to india and india has a lot of evidences to prove it, this should stop the fight and there should b unity between people. yes, each country is bound to have different thought and different stories in the papaers etc, but only some know the truth, not a lot, i know the truth and i think it should be brought to attention of others!

but yea guys, this is only a debate, thats all, v can express our thoughts over here without any hesitation and plzzzz: NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! thank you..

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

heart girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

there is a china occupied kashmir too???

how many kashmir's are there?

yes there is some land which has been occupied by china but india hasnt said anything on that yet coz they rnt trying to declare a war or snatch teh whole state from india. both countries r silent nd this topic is really no more discussed

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Groovychick

seema, even thgough i know that there r much less hindus on this forum, i am actually happy, because that doesn't matter as long as we have members like u!😊 I TOTALLY agree with u, if u r not a true hindu then u will not stand up 4 ur country n u will just watch and listen carefully, but luckily, u haven't done so and that is y i luk up 2 u 4 that!😳 I was wonderint that over here we have many people who are muslims and are fighting against us, it is like 20 on 2, but if u ave strong thoughts then..πŸ˜›yes, u r right, only u can express how u feel about all this that is happenin and what u think should b happening and where both these countries went wrong, no one can read ur mind, only u can express urself!😊 i agree with u, compared to how we used 2 live before in india, with hindus and muslims, we all actually get along much better now, i noticed that last year when i came 2 india and then that actually put a smile on my face 2 c all this. I am not racist and i have nothing against muslims, but i do strongly feel that kashmir does really belong to india and india has a lot of evidences to prove it, this should stop the fight and there should b unity between people. yes, each country is bound to have different thought and different stories in the papaers etc, but only some know the truth, not a lot, i know the truth and i think it should be brought to attention of others!

but yea guys, this is only a debate, thats all, v can express our thoughts over here without any hesitation and plzzzz: NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! thank you..

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

you don't need to be a hindu to defend india. i am indian first and hindu after that. the debate is not about how strong hindus or muslims are but about kashmir. i have many muslim friends and never had any problem with any of them till date. some of them even go against their faith and eat meat (not halal) at my place.
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: heart girl

yes there is some land which has been occupied by china but india hasnt said anything on that yet coz they rnt trying to declare a war or snatch teh whole state from india. both countries r silent nd this topic is really no more discussed

it is still a major issue between china and india along with parts of arunachal pradesh. civilians are unaware of it.

Groovychick thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluepink

you don't need to be a hindu to defend india. i am indian first and hindu after that. the debate is not about how strong hindus or muslims are but about kashmir. i have many muslim friends and never had any problem with any of them till date. some of them even go against their faith and eat meat (not halal) at my place.

bluepink..u r ryt..n i agree with u..wen i said it..wot i meant woz that..u wouldn't reali find an indian-muslim fight 1st 4 a indian( sorri if u guys took that sentence in a rong way) i meant bcoz i no a LOT of STRICT muslims and they shall always defend their religion 1st and put it b4 nethin..therefore that's y i said hindu..sorry if u took that d rong way..i woz jus tlkin 4rm experience....n guys plzzzzzzzzzz dun think i ave nethin agains muslims..bcoz i don't..infact, in my primary skl, my class had onli 2 hindus and the rest of the class were mostly muslim and christians! and thats y 2day many of my frens r muslim..but my mates are VERY strict muslims..infact they r so strict that they won't disobey ne order ritten in their religion..but it matters on the person..sum ppl think lyk u..n othas don't..so there r different kind of ppl

sorry 4 goin off topic..betta get bak 2 d subject..

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Ms.BholiBhali i am sad to hear your one experience to India did not go well . But many Indians can cite their visits to Pakistan that went all wrong . I spent 28 years of my life living in the Capital of India , Delhi . My personal experience tells me that in a Middle Class society doesn't frown or discriminate between the Hindu - Muslim thing . Some exceptions are always there .I studies in a christian school that had Hindu ,muslim , sikh and Christian population . I assure you in my upper middle class English speaking school i never heard a kid being picked on , on the basis of religon . I worked for years in a Hotel and then in school . In all my working experience i did not come across people being singled out or being discriminated against on the basis of their religon. This is my observation !!In our goverment , the muslims have a fair representation , if you look at our film industry , our most popular stars are Muslims .

Our Muslims minorties aren't discrminated by the Hindu population !!Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
heart girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluepink

it is still a major issue between china and india along with parts of arunachal pradesh. civilians are unaware of it.

how cum u r aware of it? its neva in the news.πŸ˜•

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Groovychick

i meant bcoz i no a LOT of STRICT muslims and they shall always defend their religion 1st and put it b4 nethin..therefore that's y i said hindu..sorry if u took that d rong way..i woz jus tlkin 4rmxXxTinaxXx

groovychick! i know what you mean😊. if you are talking about muslims from pakistan then i don't think we can blame them for defending their religion first because pakistan was created based on that and it is known as islamic republic of pakistan.

india is a secular country. we have no official religion. all faiths get equal importance in india. so we are indians first and hindus, muslims, sikhs, christian, buddhists, jains, zoroastrians..........(list goes on) after that.

now lets get back to our burning issueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Ms.BholiBhali i am sad to hear your one experience to India did not go well . But many Indians can cite their visits to Pakistan that went all wrong . I spent 28 years of my life living in the Capital of India , Delhi . My personal experience tells me that in a Middle Class society doesn't frown or discriminate between the Hindu - Muslim thing . Some exceptions are always there .I studies in a christian school that had Hindu ,muslim , sikh and Christian population . I assure you in my upper middle class English speaking school i never heard a kid being picked on , on the basis of religon . I worked for years in a Hotel and then in school . In all my working experience i did not come across people being singled out or being discriminated against on the basis of their religon. This is my observation !!In our goverment , the muslims have a fair representation , if you look at our film industry , our most popular stars are Muslims .

Our Muslims minorties aren't discrminated by the Hindu population !!

u r rite aparna. there mite b ppl like MS .bb said out there but evry hindu or sikh is not like that. there used to b discrimanation bw low cast nd high cast, caste system and all that drama in the past mayb  sum ppl r still like that jinki soch aap change nahi karsakte. but u cant base evrything on that experience.  lemme tell agar humme bhaichara na hota, agar humme ek doosre ki respect na hoti, AAJ MR. ABDUL KALAM PRESIDENT NA HOTE or agar yeh Janta ko manzoor na hota to shayad ab tak unka katal ho chuka hota, kai dunge ho chuke hote magar humne unhe as a president accept kiya hai. as aparna said bollywood stars, even more actresses r cumin like meera, humne ye nahi kaha ki muslims ki alag film industry honi chahiye. India has always blvd in brotherhood and always will.

anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: heart girl

how cum u r aware of it? its neva in the news.πŸ˜•

it is always in the news. haven't you heard about siachen glacier and arunachal pradesh?

i am also aware of it because i am from j & k region and my dad is an air force fighter pilot.😊

Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago