Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
India nd Pakistan are fighting since 1947 for Kashmir, they agreed upon some peace agreements together but pakistan still has hold on some areas of Kashmir. Kashmir is the northmost province in India and is called the most beautiful valley. All we have seen since 1947 is three wars and the big one was "kargil war". Is it really worth it?? death of thousands soldiers and waste of money on artillery......Unhappy. Muslims wanted a different country and they were given Pakistan but wat now..............Ouch PLZ NOTE THAT I M JST TALKIN ABT THE PAKISTANI TERRORISTS WHO R INVADING KASHMIR NOT THE WHOLE COUNTRY OR ANY POLITICAL FIGURES.

i say kashmir was always indiaz part and invading it nd sayin that it is suppose to b therez doesnt make any sense. its like dictatorshipOuch 

wat say guyz???

* REMEMBER WE R JST DISCUSSING, IF PAKISTANIS SAY THAT KASHMIR IS THIERS THEN PLZ GIVE ME A PROOF. Kashmir was a independent country b4 it merged wid India; it was Kashmirz head who chose to merge wid india and demanded for special guidelines  for his country and today indian constitution still has a article listing all those guidelines and the agreement too. thx for cooperationSmile

This happened before Pakistan was formed, so i think they cud have asked for kashmir area instead of punjab area during the formation.

As far as i noe Mohammad Ali Jinaah, the founder of Pakistan believed in peace within and without, in the principle of "live and let live". Actually, the Pakistan demand itself, as defined by him, was based on this principle: "let the two major nations, Hindus and Muslims, manage their affairs in their respective areas according to their own rights and traditions andů thus paving the way for two nations to live in peace and good neighbourliness with each other in the Subcontinent". "Pakistan presupposed freedom for the Subcontinent as a whole". (from- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=160615&K W=happy)

So y r v hurting his thoughts. Was this really his dream??No it wasn't .Unhappy

Request to all Debators :Please discuss this topic with out tempers flaring and no body getting personal . Please DONOT make any India - Pakistan personal attacks or getting into putting one religon down over the other .If any member fails to follow this request , this topic will be  trashed and warning levels raised.
--------Request by Dev team ----------------------------------------------

Edited by Aparna_BD - 04 January 2006 at 4:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India and Pakistan" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
hmm...difficult topic...since i'm pakistani i wouldnt wana get into a argument...but jus wana say we shudnt be discussin this cos politics r for the politians. i think every1 shud come together in peace and..i jus believe in live n let live. Smile

personally i think its gud that india and pak are now separate...cos muslims would loose their identity...n their wudnt b many muslims left in that region. religion is important in my opnion. Smile but i think its gud that now pakistan and india are developin a friendship.

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
sahz.. if politicians cud solve this then we wudnt have had any discusssion .its bn 58 years now since pakistan was formed but none of the countries has sat in peace. i don understand y r fighting?? we have got to cum up wid a solution. mayb our suggestions can prove meaningful for our countries. Tongue
i don think muslims wud have lost identity if they wudnt have got Pakistan coz there were other muslim countries like afganistan, iran, iraq, uzbekistan too i think which still exist today and have maintained thier identity in this world..today the number of muslim population in india is more than in pakistan... i really don understand if jinaah took the rite step or not??
the seeds grown by britishers have grown into a tree today and we have got to settle it somehow.. The policy of divide and rule has ruined our lives as ppl in those areas suffer from frequent terrorist attacks. jst think abt the horror they suffer from, will u be able to sleep at night if don feel secure in your own house,in your own country???? Those victims r part of our country, sumtimes we cant leave evrything to politicians u noeUnhappy

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

*First of all, let me correct some of your facts. The area of Kashmir which is in Pakistan is not kept but 'conquered' in 1965.

*Kargil war was not the biggest war; war in 1971 was the biggest one, when East Pakistan was separated from the West Pakistan. Pakistan had to face a big defeat because of all the politics happening in East Pakistan, which is now Bangladesh.

Kargil's war was the biggest political drama.  I won't go in detail of this drama, coz many of you don't want to hear it.

*As for the wars, it is a political drama. It is emotional blackmailing. Weather it is between Pakistan-India or any other country. There is always a third party which is forcing them, not to be one. In this case it is Great USA which has kept week points of both the countries and is blackmailing them. And our great political leaders are not that brave enough that they can fight back.

As for the Muslims getting a separate nation; before 1930 the fight was for freedom for the Indians, which included Muslims, Hindus and many other minorities. But looking at the situation at that time, Muslims had to ask for a separate country. As for Kashmir, I am not to sure about it. But I do know that it was part of India, BUT in that area the majority was of Muslims. So they wanted to be part of Pakistan, which was made for the Muslim majority.

Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Andaman, Sri Lanka and a few other islands were all part of the "Indian - Sub-continent" that does not mean that in present also they should all be part of India. When they got their freedom, let them live.

Kashmir was of a Prince and he sold the area to Indian Raja of that time, but it was way before the fight for freedom started. The Prince didn't merge in the India after 1947 but in the India before 1947. And there is a huge difference between these two India.

In 1947, when the partition happened, Kashmir was part of India, if people at that time wanted to be part of Pakistan, then it should be part of Pakistan. They were two main purpose of the separation one freedom from the British rule, and secondly Freedom of religion. Both Muslims and Hindus were having problems with each other. Thanks to the British rule. It broke the bond of 800 years in 200 years.

As for the "Pakistani Terrorists" they are not terrorists. They are people jin per zulm howa hai, which you and me can't even imagine. They are neither Pakistani nor Indians, they are those unfortunates who have only seen fighting and terror around them from the day they were born.

You know which people commit suicide bombing? They are people who have lost everything, their families, their homes, their childhood, their "life", they are the ones who have lost everything, even the fear of death. They know keh un who bhi kisi din issi hi kisi goli saye life khatam ho jaye gi. Marna tu hai hi, kuch kar keh mara jaye. So they go and commit suicide with a bomb around themselves.

Originally posted by heart girl

Muslims wanted a different country and they were given Pakistan but wat now ..............

Thank you so much for this kindness, boht meharbani aap ki.

India has a huge piece of land, where there is still so much poverty, why doesn't the government take care of them first, why are they wasting money on the piece of land. They want money out of that land. It is a tourist's heaven. But all these wars are making it a country of graves.

Tell me something, if Kashimir is part of India, then why is there 8000 + army in Kashmir? Kya Delhi, Bombay or Calcutta ki roads per bhi isshi tarha army hoti hai? If India says keh woh un ka hisa hai, then why don't they treat like it? Dar kis baat ka hai??

As far as i noe Mohammad Ali Jinaah, the founder of Pakistan believed in peace within and without, in the principle of "live and let live". Actually, the Pakistan demand itself, as defined by him, was based on this principle: "let the two major nations, Hindus and Muslims, manage their affairs in their respective areas according to their own rights and traditions andů thus paving the way for two nations to live in peace and good neighbourliness with each other in the Subcontinent". "Pakistan presupposed freedom for the Subcontinent as a whole". (from- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=160615&K W=happy)

So y r v hurting his thoughts. Was this really his dream??No it wasn't .

Mahatma Gandi also said the similar thing, then why isn't India stepping back. Pakistan nahian maan raha tu aap maan jao.

Since 1947 both India and Pakistan are fighting for a piece of land. This issue has been talked so much that it has now lost the real meaning. Losing or gaining that piece has become an ego problem for both. This ego kills everyday a son, a brother, or a father. This ego problem has totally ignored what the people of that land (Kashmir) want. Today they want a separate country for themselves. They don't want to be part of Pakistan or India. Why would they be?? What have they gained so far? Why can't India and Pakistan leave them alone. Kaab taak laroo gaye uss jaga keh liye jidhar ki mitti bhi tumhara saath nahian dehti. Iss saye pehlye ko who mitti nafrat karnye lagye, uss ko chor doh. Kyun keh iss larai saye kisi ko kuch nahian milnye wala. Sirf eik insaan ki baat maanye keh liye, 1000s logoon ko kyun maar rahye ho? Woh tu pidha hi duniya ko bardad karnye keh liye howa hai. ( I am talking about Bush)

Yeh War aab Kashmir keh liye nahian hai. Yeh War aab power keh liye hai, naam keh liye hai. Yeh War aab donno countries keh liye izzat ka sawal hai. Aur baas kuch aur nahain.

I am sorry, I started writing aur main likhti chali gai. Sorry lamba hogiya. But I don't know what to edit out. So I am posting everything.

I have nothing aginist India or Indians. but as a very neutral person I have many shikyats from both the governoments.

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 04 January 2006 at 6:39pm

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

*As for the wars, it is a political drama. It is emotional blackmailing. Weather it is between Pakistan-India or any other country. There is always a third party which is forcing them, not to be one.
Excellent point . I absolutely agree Tongue

In 1947, when the partition happened, Kashmir was part of India, if people at that time wanted to be part of Pakistan, then it should be part of Pakistan. They were two main purpose of the separation one freedom from the British rule, and secondly Freedom of religion. Both Muslims and Hindus were having problems with each other. Thanks to the British rule. It broke the bond of 800 years in 200 years.Sad but true that bond of friendship between the two religons became so strained due to the British divide and rule policy that i am not sure what else could have happened.

You know which people commit suicide bombing? They are people who have lost everything, their families, their homes, their childhood, their "life", they are the ones who have lost everything, even the fear of death. They know keh un who bhi kisi din issi hi kisi goli saye life khatam ho jaye gi. Marna tu hai hi, kuch kar keh mara jaye. So they go and commit suicide with a bomb around themselves.Here's where i dissgree . Most suicide bombers are youth that are mislead . While my husband lived in Birmingham , England as a student - he often walked home from college past an area , where you had bunch of young guys standing with a board that read "hiring jihadi's for the Kashmir cause " And the sort of kids who joined them were all from well to do families that had good home life . They had neither lived in Pakistan nor had they probably visited it . It was the propoganda that was being spread by those recruiters that gave their own version and wanted these young boys , happy boys to quit every thing and join their cause . I wonder if any one saw this lovely Movie recently released "Syriana " . The young boy who was contacted and lured into being a suicide bomber is a reality . If we read the background of many terrorist that attacked U.S recently . They had a good family background . How about Osama - he's from a wealthy family . Why did he join and start a movement that only talks about destruction .
My point is that i have no sympathy for suicide bombers and disagree that they have lost everything and so have no will to live and therefore they join such causes . They have more reasons to live - family , their country , their country men and no reason but have been influenced by propoganda !!

Tell me something, if Kashimir is part of India, then why is there 8000 + army in Kashmir? Kya Delhi, Bombay or Calcutta ki roads per bhi isshi tarha army hoti hai? If India says keh woh un ka hisa hai, then why don't they treat like it? Dar kis baat ka hai??The reason their is no army taking over Delhi , Bombay etc is that its not a troubled area . When ever their is a emergency situation , it is handled accordingly.

Since 1947 both India and Pakistan are fighting for a piece of land. This issue has been talked so much that it has now lost the real meaning. Losing or gaining that piece has become an ego problem for both. This ego kills everyday a son, a brother, or a father. This ego problem has totally ignored what the people of that land want.

I have nothing aginist India or Indians. but as a very neutral person I have many shikyats from both the governoments.I think every common man has!!SmileSmile

The discussion is going very well my friends . Lets keep it going peacefully . And don't forget we have friends on this wonderfull site from both countries and this issue is not worth it for us to ruin our friendship !!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 04 January 2006 at 6:50pm

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

*First of all, let me correct some of your facts. The area of Kashmir which is in Pakistan is not kept but 'conquered' in 1965.

i noe its conquered. y did tey conquer it?? If kashmir ppl wanted to migrate to they cud as punjabis living in pakistan did but all did not chose too and they r still in india.it was 20th century not alexander period that we ll attach the country and get the land. Bangladesh was called "east pakistan" so y did they seperated itself from Pakistan ?? why?? they were also muslims .  now its a independent country and india is not trying to overtake it.

As for the Muslims getting a separate nation; before 1930 the fight was for freedom for the Indians, which included Muslims, Hindus and many other minorities. But looking at the situation at that time, Muslims had to ask for a separate country. As for Kashmir, I am not to sure about it. But I do know that it was part of India, BUT in that area the majority was of Muslims. So they wanted to be part of Pakistan, which was made for the Muslim majority.

ya they cud move to pakistan no worries. kashmir cud have bn made a part of pakistan insted of punjab BUT this shud have bn done at that time, the nite of aug 14, 1947, 12 pm..when pakistan was made.

Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Andaman, Sri Lanka and a few other islands were all part of the "Indian - Sub-continent" that does not mean that in present also they should all be part of India. When they got their freedom, let them live.

i neva said it shud b

Kashmir was of a Prince and he sold the area to Indian Raja of that time, but it was way before the fight for freedom started. The Prince didn't merge in the India after 1947 but in the India before 1947. And there is a huge difference between these two India.
thatz wat i wrote" this happened b4 pakistan was made"Confused

In 1947, when the partition happened, Kashmir was part of India, if people at that time wanted to be part of Pakistan, then it should be part of Pakistan. 

but if few pll say that it shud b theirs doesnt mean it SHUD B coz the area of pakistan was decided by british leaders, indian leaders and Jinaah and his group. When the founder agreed on this then wats the problem with his followers.

As for the "Pakistani Terrorists" they are not terrorists. They are people jin per zulm howa hai, which you and me can't even imagine. They are neither Pakistani nor Indians, they are those unfortunates who have only seen fighting and terror around them from the day they were born.

You know which people commit suicide bombing? They are people who have lost everything, their families, their homes, their childhood, their "life", they are the ones who have lost everything, even the fear of death. They know keh un who bhi kisi din issi hi kisi goli saye life khatam ho jaye gi. Marna tu hai hi, kuch kar keh mara jaye. So they go and commit suicide with a bomb around themselves.

i don noe who they are coz this is wat news say. kuch kar kar maren??? u mean diwali par agar delhi bomb fut jaat hai to vo kuch karna hai. agar indian parliament attack ho jaata hai to vo kisi ka bhala karna haii?? agar kashmir ke log mar rahein hain to vo kuch karna hai??i don think sooo 

Muslims wanted a different country and they were given Pakistan but wat now ..............

India has a huge piece of land, where there is still so much poverty, why doesn't the government take care of them first, why are they wasting money on the piece of land. They want money out of that land. It is a tourist's heaven. But all these wars are making it a country of graves.

Tell me something, if Kashimir is part of India, then why is there 8000 + army in Kashmir? Kya Delhi, Bombay or Calcutta ki roads per bhi isshi tarha army hoti hai? If India says keh woh un ka hisa hai, then why don't they treat like it? Dar kis baat ka hai??

first of all it wasnt me who made pakistan soo don thank me plz i m trying to talk patiently. wel app ko batadiya jaye ki india is a developing country and only few northern states like punjab r prosperous and if u go to south u ll get nothing else to c other than poverty. yes delhi, mumbai, bangalore etc are in progress but i think u have neva really cn real india. Kashmir being in the north is much betta than those states.

even pakistan ne kaunsi development ki hai?? y ppl from pakistan come to india to get thier heart operations done and all if they have proper health clinics and all. but we have always bn cooperative v r trying to improve relations wid pak. have u eva cn the bus which rums from lahore to delhi?? it is always accompanied by 2 police cars wen it enters india and wen it enter pak by respective countries police.. darr hai kyun nahi hai?? yeh ek terror hai logon ke dimag mein jo attacks se failaya gaya hai..

jab indian parliamnet par attack ho sakta hai to un massom logon pe kyun nahi?? kyun na daaren hum ??? army hai to logon ki security ke liye hai-- aisi hi army aap ko haryana mein milegi, aisi hi army aapko rajasthan mein milegi. this mite b a drama but wen u r a PM u have to ur citizen security.

Mahatma Gandi also said the similar thing, then why isn't India stepping back. Pakistan nahian maan raha tu aap maan jao.

Since 1947 both India and Pakistan are fighting for a piece of land. This issue has been talked so much that it has now lost the real meaning. Losing or gaining that piece has become an ego problem for both. This ego kills everyday a son, a brother, or a father. This ego problem has totally ignored what the people of that land want. Today they want a separate country for themselves. They don't want to be part of Pakistan or India. Why would they be?? What have they gained so far? Why can't India and Pakistan leave them a lone. Kaab taak laro gaye uss jaga keh liye, jidhar miti bhi tumhara saath nahian dehti. how can u say that?? Iss saye pehlye ko who miti nafrat karnye lagye, uss ko chor doh. uss miti par khoon hamara bhi gira hai, tumhara bhi gira hai, dono milke ek din rang dikhayengeKyun keh iss larai saye kisi ko kuch nahian milnye wala. Sirf eik insaan ki baat maanye keh liye, 1000s logoon ko kyun maar rahye ho? Who tu pidha hi duniya ko bardad karnye keh liye howa hai.

Yeh war aab Kashmir keh liye nahian hai. Yeh war aab power keh liye hai, naam keh liye hai. Yeh war aab donno countries keh liye izzat ka sawal hai. Aur baas kuch aur nahain.

i dono hum kab tak maante rahen?? pehele punjab ab kashmir... i don think any country will b willing to give its land like that. there r buddhists, jainist, sikhs, hindus and many more religions in india. socho kya hoga jub sabhi kahenge ki humien apna province chahiye.. india ko "secular state " kaha jaata hai issliye ki wahan har insaan jiss marzi culture se ho ikatthhay bethe hain.. agar indians cruel hote to they wudnt have let any muslims live in thier country. they r living wid peace.

Edited by heart girl - 04 January 2006 at 6:59pm

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

In 1947, when the partition happened, Kashmir was part of India, if people at that time wanted to be part of Pakistan, then it should be part of Pakistan. They were two main purpose of the separation one freedom from the British rule, and secondly Freedom of religion. Both Muslims and Hindus were having problems with each other. Thanks to the British rule. It broke the bond of 800 years in 200 years.Sad but true that bond of friendship between the two religons became so strained due to the British divide and rule policy that i am not sure what else could have happened.

hum log eik saath hotye, aur shaeed kafi successfull hotye.

You know which people commit suicide bombing? They are people who have lost everything, their families, their homes, their childhood, their "life", they are the ones who have lost everything, even the fear of death. They know keh un who bhi kisi din issi hi kisi goli saye life khatam ho jaye gi. Marna tu hai hi, kuch kar keh mara jaye. So they go and commit suicide with a bomb around themselves.Here's where i dissgree . Most suicide bombers are youth that are mislead . While my husband lived in Birmingham , England as a student - he often walked home from college past an area , where you had bunch of young guys standing with a board that read "hiring jihadi's for the Kashmir cause " And the sort of kids who joined them were all from well to do families that had good home life . They had neither lived in Pakistan nor had they probably visited it . It was the propoganda that was being spread by those recruiters that gave their own version and wanted these young boys , happy boys to quit every thing and join their cause . I wonder if any one saw this lovely Movie recently released "Syriana " . The young boy who was contacted and lured into being a suicide bomber is a reality . If we read the background of many terrorist that attacked U.S recently . They had a good family background . How about Osama - he's from a wealthy family . Why did he join and start a movement that only talks about destruction .
My point is that i have no sympathy for suicide bombers and disagree that they have lost everything and so have no will to live and therefore they join such causes . They have more reasons to live - family , their country , their country men and no reason but have been influenced by propoganda !!

yes there are ppl who mislead youth. but most of them are the ones who have nothing behind them to support. those younth especially in Kashmir or Palestine have no future. why would they live?

Osama bin Laden was a member of FBI. he was trained to attack his own country,  his own ppl. when he realised what he was doing, he quit. I agree keh woh jo kar raha hai galat kar raha hai.

those "Jihadi Militans" have change the whole meaning of Jahad. they emotionally blackmail people. for every person Religion is a very touchy topic. they use those as their weapons. aur woh youth ko kharab kartye hain.

many do it for money. there are so many reasons. they take money and commit this sin thinking that their family will be in peace coz they will have money to live a good life.

Tell me something, if Kashimir is part of India, then why is there 8000 + army in Kashmir? Kya Delhi, Bombay or Calcutta ki roads per bhi isshi tarha army hoti hai? If India says keh woh un ka hisa hai, then why don't they treat like it? Dar kis baat ka hai??The reason their is no army taking over Delhi , Bombay etc is that its not a troubled area . When ever their is a emergency situation , it is handled accordingly.

Kashmir ko bhi tu trouble area khudhi banaya hai. war is not going to lead them anywhere. they need a serious table talk, without the bhoot of Bush.

The discussion is going very well my friends . Lets keep it going peacefully . And don't forget we have friends on this wonderfull site from both countries and this issue is not worth it for us to ruin our friendship !!

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 04 January 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

i noe its conquered. y did tey conquer it?? If kashmir ppl wanted to migrate to they cud as punjabis living in pakistan did but all did not chose too and they r still in india.it was 20th century not alexander period that we ll attach the country and get the land. Bangladesh was called "east pakistan" so y did they seperated itself from Pakistan ?? why?? they were also muslims .  now its a independent country and india is not trying to overtake it.

coz it was made by India's help. the minister of east Pakistan back stabed Pakistan in 1971. General Niazi's army was fighting with the Indian Army, and from the back, the ppl who were with that guy, started firing Pakistani Army. that is the reason General Niazi has to drop the weapons. because "jin ko apna banaya tha. wohi dhuka deh gaye."

aaj bhi Bangladesh doesn't consider Pakistan their "Muslim Brothers" it is there fault. they showed that when in 2000 Cricket world cup, when Pakistan let Bangladesh win. they went back to their country and celebrited in that Paltan ground.

as for conquring, ask those who are fighting. I never told anyone to fight. I think world is going bak to the dark ages. Insaan, janwar saye insaan bana tha. aur aab wapis janwar ban raha hai. idhar fight aab power ki hai.

that is the reason, yeh floods aur earthquakes aatye hain. God tells man that He is the greatest power.

ya they cud move to pakistan no worries. kashmir cud have bn made a part of pakistan insted of punjab BUT this shud have bn done at that time, the nite of aug 14, 1947, 12 pm..when pakistan was made.

I wish I was there at that time. main bata dehti

In 1947, when the partition happened, Kashmir was part of India, if people at that time wanted to be part of Pakistan, then it should be part of Pakistan. 

but if few pll say that it shud b theirs doesnt mean it SHUD B coz the area of pakistan was decided by british leaders, indian leaders and Jinaah and his group. When the founder agreed on this then wats the problem with his followers.

there was actually a poll, keh where they want to be. I don't know how Kashmir became part of India. I will ask my father. he knows things in much more detail. 

i don noe who they are coz this is wat news say. kuch kar kar maren??? u mean diwali par agar delhi bomb fut jaat hai to vo kuch karna hai. agar indian parliament attack ho jaata hai to vo kisi ka bhala karna haii?? agar kashmir ke log mar rahein hain to vo kuch karna hai??i don think sooo 

Are u sure that those bombings were done by Muslims??

Dear you don't know politics. governoments do all that. they want ppl to be busy.

woh aaj Diwali per eik market main karwaye gaye. aur phir Eid per dosi market main. and news will be that. pehlye Muslims attacked Hindus. aur aab Hindus naye Muslims saye badla liya. aur phir wohi larai shoro. 

this happens not only in Pakistan India but all around the world. especially where religion is everything.

first of all it wasnt me who made pakistan soo don thank me plz i m trying to talk patiently. wel app ko batadiya jaye ki india is a developing country and only few northern states like punjab r prosperous and if u go to south u ll get nothing else to c other than poverty. yes delhi, mumbai, bangalore etc are in progress but i think u have neva really cn real india. Kashmir being in the north is much betta than those states.

even pakistan ne kaunsi development ki hai?? y ppl from pakistan come to india to get thier heart operations done and all if they have proper health clinics and all. but we have always bn cooperative v r trying to improve relations wid pak. have u eva cn the bus which rums from lahore to delhi?? it is always accompanied by 2 police cars wen it enters india and wen it enter pak by respective countries police.. darr hai kyun nahi hai?? yeh ek terror hai logon ke dimag mein jo attacks se failaya gaya hai..

jab indian parliamnet par attack ho sakta hai to un massom logon pe kyun nahi?? kyun na daaren hum ??? army hai to logon ki security ke liye hai-- aisi hi army aap ko haryana mein milegi, aisi hi army aapko rajasthan mein milegi. this mite b a drama but wen u r a PM u have to ur citizen security.

when did I say that Pakistan is a developed country?? it is still developing.

I have visited India. and we had secert agents following us all the time. why?

Every year 100s of Sikh people come to Lahore. nothing happened to them. they are always welcomed with open arms.

woh jo Indian parliment per attack howa tha na. it was all drama. ya tu attack itna bara hota keh woh attackers under taak phoch jaatye. killing the security guards is not bravery.

Sep 11 keh baad, they wanted sympathy for themselves. so they made this thing up. attack woh hota keh woh "terrorists" parliment keh under ghuss kar kuch kartye. Gardener ko marnye saye kiya mila un ko??

gardener ko bhi maar diya. aur khud bhi maar gaye. aur Indian government naye un ko "Wheel Chakar" deh diya.

in Kargil war, they gave Wheel Chakar to an army officer who was been treated in an Hospital in India.

there are many big issues. its all politics. nothing more.

Since 1947 both India and Pakistan are fighting for a piece of land. This issue has been talked so much that it has now lost the real meaning. Losing or gaining that piece has become an ego problem for both. This ego kills everyday a son, a brother, or a father. This ego problem has totally ignored what the people of that land want. Today they want a separate country for themselves. They don't want to be part of Pakistan or India. Why would they be?? What have they gained so far? Why can't India and Pakistan leave them a lone. Kaab taak laro gaye uss jaga keh liye, jidhar miti bhi tumhara saath nahian dehti. how can u say that?? Iss saye pehlye ko who miti nafrat karnye lagye, uss ko chor doh. uss miti par khoon hamara bhi gira hai, tumhara bhi gira hai, dono milke ek din rang dikhayengeKyun keh iss larai saye kisi ko kuch nahian milnye wala. Sirf eik insaan ki baat maanye keh liye, 1000s logoon ko kyun maar rahye ho? Who tu pidha hi duniya ko bardad karnye keh liye howa hai.

Yeh war aab Kashmir keh liye nahian hai. Yeh war aab power keh liye hai, naam keh liye hai. Yeh war aab donno countries keh liye izzat ka sawal hai. Aur baas kuch aur nahain.

i dono hum kab tak maante rahen?? pehele punjab ab kashmir... i don think any country will b willing to give its land like that. there r buddhists, jainist, sikhs, hindus and many more religions in india. socho kya hoga jub sabhi kahenge ki humien apna province chahiye.. india ko "secular state " kaha jaata hai issliye ki wahan har insaan jiss marzi culture se ho ikatthhay bethe hain.. agar indians cruel hote to they wudnt have let any muslims live in thier country. they r living wid peace.

good for India.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top