awww...sooo cute n beautiful...

loved them...

thnx for the pm...

Posted: 12 years ago
Ohmygosh. Aweesome Upd. 😍
Smaashiing stuff. love your work, hun :D

Keep dazliing & Thanku for the Pm.

I am back with another set of creations! Hope you guys like it! Awaiting your comments/Like! I am gonna open up for request...It might take sometime to load everything.

Mausam

DDLJ

Vivah

ArHi/ASR

KaJen

Angad-Kripa

Edited by PerfectTwoC. - 12 years ago
EDITED:

WEEE I AM ON AN EDITING SPREE TODAY πŸ˜†

okay first of all...sorry but not a fan of Sonam or Shahid so won't be able to say much on their stuff πŸ˜† buttt your creations make them look okayish πŸ˜† sorry I can't say good cuz they still don't look good even though ur amazing at making these 😳 but I love how you've kept it so simple! and I love the coloring in the siggies! it's amazing and the 2nd siggie looks really nice! it actually makes me wanna use it even though I don't like them πŸ˜†

DDLJ SIGGIE IS LOVE <3 you've got all their wonderful scenes together and it looks just amazing! I love your coloring dude! it's so pretty <3 and I love the color you chose for Eternal Lovers text...it looks really nice! and not even like a faded color...it matches the siggie so well

VIVAHHH I have watched this movie like 1000 times πŸ˜† I guess family movies from Rajshri do that to me πŸ˜†
but once again this looks good! Shahid and Amrita are such a cute pair! I'll definitely use this siggie sometime soon :)

Right now I can't cuz I just put SK siggies πŸ˜† and it's a little too hard to take it out in few hours πŸ˜›

OH FK THE ARHI SIGGIE IS JUST AMAZING!!!! I LOVE THIS STYLE!! and I love the coloring and the text obviously hehe
but ah the coloring is just so amazing i can't stop looking at it!!!
OOO AND YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THE ASR SIGGIE <3 ah his pout is just so cuteee!!! the coloring is absolutely PERFECTO for this!

hayyeee my KaJen <3 they are so freaking hot and I loveee that scene!!!!!!!!! his way of asking her to marry him was soo cutee yikess and i love their hug after that! and their expressions were spot on <3
eekss i love the text on the siggie, a moment of love <3 it is just right for that scene :D

AH YOU MADE ANGAD KRIPA SIGGIE!!! YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE MAN I LOVEEE THESE TWO <3

eekss this siggie is sooo cuteee! fk u have no idea how much it's making me want to watch their scenes again 😳 ok u know what I am gonna πŸ˜†

WEEE YOU MADE AMAZING ONES AGAIN <3
dude why are you so good πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

I love you my hubster <3
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago

*Edited*

I LOVED the update patel
Mausam Avi's are soo good I LOVE the colouring its soo beautiful and I love its siggies too they all are soo beautiful :$
DDLJ is my MOST favourite one of all 😳 its sooo good and SRK-Kajol look eternal 😳
I like vivah one too, its colouring is very good and it turned out good
AHHH ArHi and ASR ☺️ I love the blueish effect in the siggy it looks LOVE and ASR one is just wow I love the caps of expression you have chosen for this 😳
KaJen proposal scene is just oye hoye. You have lisghtened the colouring a bit right ?? It looks blissful with that 😳 and "A moment of love " goes perfect with the scene LOVED IT ☺️

And lastly my 2nd fav jodi AK 😳 Ahhh its been soo long since I commented on thier stuff whether its a siggy or an FF. They truly are love 😳
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago
A beautiful update! My personal fav have got to be the KaJen ones! I'm biased! I know! LOLEdited by ..-Marj-.. - 12 years ago
Beautiful update Komal.. Love your video avis! 
Beautiful update can I request u komal
UPDDAATTEE WAAASS AMAZINGGG.. 
HAAYYEEE VIVAHH SIGGY <333 +&& KAJEN WERE OUTSTANDINGG <33 
JUSSTT LOVEDD THEEEM!

OPEENN.1 RESERVED FOR REQUESSTT.