Er.. Intrstng situation - Geet tells truth 2 Beeji

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting Scene at the time of the Showdown...

NB: Smileys are an attempt to envision Beeji and Teji's expression at each dialogue!

Geet to Beeji Family:

The time has come for us to tell you the truth... Maan is not this gentleman here... Maan is actually Balwant... who came here to win me back...

Pseudo Maan is actually Dev... he's not my husband... well, not anymore 😳 ... well actually to think of it,  he never was πŸ˜³πŸ˜• ... i mean at least i thought he was πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... otherwise i would never had wanted to have his baby 😲😲... oh, i havent told you about the baby right ? Um I almost had his baby... So basically Dev was once kind of my husband... and we you know, 'did it' and i got pregnant... but turns out he wasnt who he claimed he was 🀒🀒... actually now that you think of it... he has a track record of always pretending to be someone else when he meets a new girl 😲🀒l!!

Ummm and  oh did i tell you that i got him clapped behind bars for bigamy, fraud, embezzlement, impersonation, rape... 😲😲🀒🀒

Anyway... but that's all behind us... i forgave him...  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

He's a changed man... Beeji you can perfectly rest assured that he will never try and dupe Nandini out of her inheritance, leave her pregnant any time he is short of money!  🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😑😑😑😑😑

I know aap log Maan se gussa the, but Dev's crime is no big deal... really 😑😑 @#$&*@!!!! He completely desrves your daughter

And I'm sure his first wife (I'm not too sure on their 'marital status') will be no problem... she's in coma!

Beeji, Teji and Co. *THUDDD* Have all fainted!
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see your post here Deej ...πŸ€—

This show has lost its charm...no umeed from this  anymoreπŸ˜’
Edited by happygolucky - 12 years ago
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! Ha...Ha.. Superb, deejayaqueel!!!🀣

After this colorful introduction I'm sure Beeji's family is like πŸ€’ and Geet, Dev and Maan like πŸ˜² thinking ..What happened to Beeji's family?! Why are they unconscious?! πŸ˜‰

Edited by jasw - 12 years ago
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great post deej !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
i would have loved to see the convo.. but i am not watching geet anymore.. πŸ˜†
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

great post deej !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

i would have loved to see the convo.. but i am not watching geet anymore.. πŸ˜†

This show will turn into crap yeh kisne socha thaπŸ˜†
luvuGC thumbnail

😎

Edited by luvuGC - 12 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Good to see your post here Deej ...πŸ€—

This show has lost its charm...no umeed from this how anymoreπŸ˜’

I just couldnt stop myself...  πŸ€—

i have seen tracks people didnt want... but somehow not able to get over this one... i really want to see how the CVs justify Dev's past actions to Beeji and co!!
happygolucky thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

I just couldnt stop myself...  πŸ€—

i have seen tracks people didnt want... but somehow not able to get over this one... i really want to see how the CVs justify Dev's past actions to Beeji and co!!

It will be interesting to watchπŸ˜†
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Though I have stopped watching the show,and wont watch it till some sense returns
(which means I may never watch it againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ,good to see your post back.  And yes what to say your post has said it all. The way they have made mockery of the show and characters is colossal. All i hope is that Beeji agrees for Dev Nandini after this poignant revealation. Dev Nandini get together and live happily ever after...and spare us with their epic love saga...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Welcome back. Boy, you have been missed!