Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

My Fan Fiction on current Track(Future Story)

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hey friends thanx to neechu for the written description for new promo...now after reading to what neechu had written...now i'm sure that Amma will throw out pratigya this time nd she will be sucessfulAngry...by looking towards her attitude,agressiveness in the promo i'm sure this time she will be sucessful.Angry...

Nowi 'm starting my fan fic...:

if i would hv been in cv's place i would have done the same...now when pratigya will move out of the thakur Niwas...then krishna would miss her very badly...she will miss her so much that he will find pratigya at each nd every corner of the house in his dreams.though he will consider that pratigya was wrong in accusing his mother badly infront of krishna...but it's his love that will allow him to miss her very badlyTongueTongue...he will remember the past loving moments of him with pratigyaTongue...and pratigya as usual will cry in her maika i.e the green houseCry...though she will make some plan for reavaling amma's infront of krishna.

..thus some how pratigya would fail to do so may be twice or thrice nd thus this will will make krishna to hate pratigya more nd moreAngry...though his love for her will never endTongueakhir pyar pyar ki baat haiBig smile..
.now after that when pratigya tried to reveal amma's truth infront of krishna ,and somehow she manages to do soTongueas man or women r sucessful when they fail twice or thrice in their life...

or if pratigya failed to do so...then there is another method...krishna somehow came to knw abut amma's truth or he overhears frm somewhere...thus after that krishna come to knw about it was amma then he accusses amma in anger he will say that"ab hum ja rahe hai apni pratigya ke pass"Tongueyahan par hamare apna koi nai hai , tumko ye nahi pata ki hum us se kitna pyar karte hain aur tum hamara rishta todne chali thi,arre pratigya vo auraat hai jisne hame gunda,mawali se ek accha adni banaya aur tum apne ladke ki kamyabi nai dekh sakiAngryAngry...arre tum jaise maa hoti hi nahi toh accha hotaBig smileBig smile,akhir hume aisa din dekhna nahi padta...aaj hum pratigya ki nazaroom ke samne gir gaye sirf tumhari vajah se he will point out his finger infrnt of her mother...pratigya hamara jeevan hai.,aaj se hum uske pass vapas ja rahein hain...aaj tumhara aur hamara rishtay khatam"

..,.after hearing these words frm his child amma will break nd will try to stop his baba...nd baba as usual will nt listen to her...then suddenly krishna reaches to pratigya...pratigya as usual ask krishna what happened?...krishna in teary eyes will say that "hame amma ki sachai ka pata chal gaya hai...humne tum par vishwaas nhi kiya...tum sahi thi,sahi ho aur hamesha sahi rahogi..."hume maaf kardo pratigya"..

And after hearing those words pratigya will begin to cry...nw both krishna and pratigya cryin very badly in the arms of each other...then a tight hug between themTongue.

Then pratigya says to krishna ki aisa mat bolo hame pura vishwaas tha ki tum vapas aaoge hamare liye ,aaj hamare pyar ki jeet hui haiTongue...nd thus kriya re-union takes place nd thus kriya will unite.Wink

plz share ur thoughts too.Tongue

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 20 May 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12vaishali.....Eden_luvsKriyaFallen Stara_umaAziyaPristineSoulMitu_telstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

pooar Groupbie
pooar
pooar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Wah kya baat hai... Aisa Agar ho Jaye to bohothi maza aayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upvery well written bahut achay bus i dont wanrt prats to forgive krishna soo easily

--GaBBar--

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
wowww... cnt see prats thrown out... so sad luv u pratsCry

--GaBBar--

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Oieee... Yaar tumho ekdum badhiya kaam kiye ho.. Lekin Thoda extension dena chahiye tha na.. Well done..

--GaBBar--

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
wow!!!bohut badiya bro...Clap
bt i dont want K to hate P...ya,i was thinking along the same line...that K overhears something n that dialogues...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
wah!n Prats dont forgive him so easily...

--GaBBar--

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
wow very good story...TongueClap

--GaBBar--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
wow kya prediction hai bro.luvd it.i wish ur words come true.

--GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index