Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

7 mysteries unsolved (Page 6)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

as everyone is busy answering the questions uve put forth, id like to add some more to the nonending listLOL

1)from wher the hell did the ice appear in metz hand (did i miss something??)

2) didnt the vampire slayer just tell abhaykins tht vampires can be killed by staking thm with a piece of wood??  how did tht trick work on a werewolf today??( again.. did i miss something??)

3) agar full moon nite ko werewolves dnt change their shape, then when do they?? (seriosuly yaar, kuch toh spend karo ek maata... itne boore effects... :|   )

4) itna sab kuch ho gya.. and kabeer is no wer to be seen.. later if they get kabeer as a supernatural,, cvs ke siirr par do joooti!!  jab zarorat thi, tab kabeer gayab tha :|

5) after chaandena wer saved by abhay, why dd they leave him alone to deal with thier evil *wannabe-abhay-ki-heroine* metz?? werent they too protective of abhay... jab nahi rokna tha (wen sid took pia o the old mahal near metz)  tab abhay ki badi fikar thi chaandeena koAngry (khair.. why do i even wait to look for sense in this show)

6) this goes 2 epis back if it counts---  didnt the vampie slayer make a circle around the dobriyal sisters and say tht vampires cannot cross the line.. wen the hell did they come out of the sircle.. and wen they did, hw did metz cross.. (well, am using a lot of my precious brains here again na sanaLOL)

lizz mata i hate u meri mysteries solve ho nahi rahi and to add up more ur mysteries bhi add ho gae haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoOtakuGirl-Debo

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
oh let me add up some positive ponts too.. we rso not only criticizing the show!(tho ot deserves only thtLOL)  firr bhi...

1)piya ka wardrobe change!!!  Party time to partty sana!! finallyDancing

2) hmm... t changing positive... chances toh bohot hai coz of the latest promo..

3)hmmm... kitna sochna pad raha hai.. socho na tum bhi...hmmm... oh haaan... hopefully we wnt have to tolerate sankar ki ugly shakalDead

4)...

bass yaar, i cant give so much strain to my precious brains.. itna toh miene mere boards ke time par bhi nahi sochaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--OtakuGirl-Debo

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

as everyone is busy answering the questions uve put forth, id like to add some more to the nonending listLOL

2) didnt the vampire slayer just tell abhaykins tht vampires can be killed by staking thm with a piece of wood??  how did tht trick work on a werewolf today??( again.. did i miss something??)

3) agar full moon nite ko werewolves dnt change their shape, then when do they?? (seriosuly yaar, kuch toh spend karo ek maata... itne boore effects... :|   )

4) itna sab kuch ho gya.. and kabeer is no wer to be seen.. later if they get kabeer as a supernatural,, cvs ke siirr par do joooti!!  jab zarorat thi, tab kabeer gayab tha :|

5) after chaandena wer saved by abhay, why dd they leave him alone to deal with thier evil *wannabe-abhay-ki-heroine* metz?? werent they too protective of abhay... jab nahi rokna tha (wen sid took pia o the old mahal near metz)  tab abhay ki badi fikar thi chaandeena koAngry (khair.. why do i even wait to look for sense in this show)

6) this goes 2 epis back if it counts---  didnt the vampie slayer make a circle around the dobriyal sisters and say tht vampires cannot cross the line.. wen the hell did they come out of the sircle.. and wen they did, hw did metz cross.. (well, am using a lot of my precious brains here again na sanaLOL)

lizz mata i hate u meri mysteries solve ho nahi rahi and to add up more ur mysteries bhi add ho gae haiROFL

haan haan, hate karna bandh karo and solve karna shuru karo mere mysteries.. in ur awesome sense of humor pahleaseROFLROFLROFL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

oh let me add up some positive ponts too.. we rso not only criticizing the show!(tho ot deserves only thtLOL)  firr bhi...

2) hmm... t changing positive... chances toh bohot hai coz of the latest promo..

3)hmmm... kitna sochna pad raha hai.. socho na tum bhi...hmmm... oh haaan... hopefully we wnt have to tolerate sankar ki ugly shakalDead

4)...

bass yaar, i cant give so much strain to my precious brains.. itna toh miene mere boards ke time par bhi nahi sochaLOL
bache wardrobe ke liye maine kal hi post create kiya tha 
u r kate as usual
and do u hav brains   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

I WAS ABT TO MAKE POST ON DIS...BUT U DID IT ON MY BEHALF...KUCH LOGIC NHI HAI...SAB HAWA MAIN HOTA HAI...ACHANAK...

lmao!! u can add ur list to the existing one...
socho aur kya nonsensical laga tumkoLOL
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hahahaha nice post sanjan...

some more mysteries i will add here
1. they still did not show us the past story completely...all we saw was from piya's loogle, ancient books, and the pandher palace buddha watchman naration and few flashbacks from abhay and sid...but they are mostly repeated ones...
we do not know who informed the king...though are guesses were sid but not confirmed yet...we do not know how chandeena converted sid and abhay as vampires but left maithili why? and why sid says Chandeena disowned him...and why sid was still taking revenge from abhay all these years if he had maithili...
(these are all a list of questions becoz of past story)
2. now where will maithili go...she is not a ghost...so where will she hide all these years...a
3. and now that abhay is frozen and not there to help piya...why she is not gonna kill or suck piya's blood to become powerful...i know she already told that answer in the episode but some how it isnt convincing...
4. why didnt maithili return back before abhay met piya and he was stil yearning for her...and now she feels betrayed becoz he fell in love with piya, but what abt the time when he didnt even meet piya...
5. didn't misha, panchi & T get doubt about abhayendra being abhay when maithili was threatening piya that abhayendra is mine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

4)...

bache wardrobe ke liye maine kal hi post create kiya tha 
u r kate as usual
and do u hav brains   

oh, am late thenLOL

and yeah, i have a pretty big brain with a pink bow tied up!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index