Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

7 mysteries unsolved (Page 5)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

Its a Mix Veg , so they enjoy doin' double treat  LOLLOLLOL
oh okay so now we will get 2 in 1 flavor over hereEmbarrassed

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

I think they Apply Fair & Lovely to proteCt 'emselves  ROFL

u people are great supporters of sun screen lotions and creams  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by sanjna4

Mysteries that are still unsolved

I think these all are the weapons used to kill the Undead's..!!

okay i agree wid u on dis but i ws saying dese people are not sticking themselves to one thing

I feel that they use Special UV++ 100000... Sun Screen that protects there skin from the sun Rash..!!

ya right actually everyone is saying thatEmbarrassedTongue
The Ring was given to the Her/His Highness.. when Chaand went to meet them in Kasuli..!!Confused They came to know that Chaand is not capable to handle the precious stone..!! And they took it away thats why Chaand was unconscious ..he was not acting all the time..cumon..??

ahhh okay 
Ooh well Werewolves trusted SidMetz bcoz they were "ghar ka bhadi laanka dhaye" As you said they r dishonest to there own community..the werewolves took advantage of these ..they can now kill every other Vampire with the help of SidMetz n in the end they wuld have back stab them..!! A dangerous game is about to begin..!!

i guess everyone on the show is expert in back stabbingWink

Chaand has high contacts n has done setting with the Hospital/blood bank department ward-boys..he gets Blood from there..Wink 

no chaand  scares everybody in the hospital wid neck movementsLOLLOLLOL
Becoz yesterday only Metz revealed that she has built a shield n no one can go or come near her..not even the Highness..!!  Now the highness is not one I feel..!! Like King n Queen..!!

yup quiet possible like today she bought ice from mowhereTongue
7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.
Metz has many supernatural powers..which we r unaware to us..she loves to play as seen in Abhay's past memories also..So when Sid Metz where playing Hide n Seek from Raichaand's Metz lands up to hide in the Dobriyal mansion wherein she saw Pia playing VooDoo..so to make fUn of her she said that..!!LOL 

hahaha u cracked me up and thanx alot 4 answeringEmbarrassed

p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
as everyone is busy answering the questions uve put forth, id like to add some more to the nonending listLOL

1)from wher the hell did the ice appear in metz hand (did i miss something??)

2) didnt the vampire slayer just tell abhaykins tht vampires can be killed by staking thm with a piece of wood??  how did tht trick work on a werewolf today??( again.. did i miss something??)

3) agar full moon nite ko werewolves dnt change their shape, then when do they?? (seriosuly yaar, kuch toh spend karo ek maata... itne boore effects... :|   )

4) itna sab kuch ho gya.. and kabeer is no wer to be seen.. later if they get kabeer as a supernatural,, cvs ke siirr par do joooti!!  jab zarorat thi, tab kabeer gayab tha :|

5) after chaandena wer saved by abhay, why dd they leave him alone to deal with thier evil *wannabe-abhay-ki-heroine* metz?? werent they too protective of abhay... jab nahi rokna tha (wen sid took pia o the old mahal near metz)  tab abhay ki badi fikar thi chaandeena koAngry (khair.. why do i even wait to look for sense in this show)

6) this goes 2 epis back if it counts---  didnt the vampie slayer make a circle around the dobriyal sisters and say tht vampires cannot cross the line.. wen the hell did they come out of the sircle.. and wen they did, hw did metz cross.. (well, am using a lot of my precious brains here again na sanaLOL)

abhina_roks

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Mano ya na mano yahan sab gol maal hai...ROFL
well this show itself is a mystry...kiss ko copy krein kiss ko nahin.
If Sid's mootive was that of Maithli then why he wanted to make Pia a vampy?Silly
boss no need to say that cvs are madTongue
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YOU ARE ALWAYS the best & YOU ROCK my sweety..!!ROFLHug
thanx alot hema diBig smileHug
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

i am still thinking.how cum yest.Mishaa, knew, that it was Maithili? not Pia..when maithili is dead long back & only Pia knew, she is alive?
cz vc  told them that metz is alive  and moreover metz ws behaving odd and unlike pia when she asked her abt chain

OtakuGirl-Debo

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

as everyone is busy answering the questions uve put forth, id like to add some more to the nonending listLOL

1)from wher the hell did the ice appear in metz hand (did i miss something??)

2) didnt the vampire slayer just tell abhaykins tht vampires can be killed by staking thm with a piece of wood??  how did tht trick work on a werewolf today??( again.. did i miss something??)

3) agar full moon nite ko werewolves dnt change their shape, then when do they?? (seriosuly yaar, kuch toh spend karo ek maata... itne boore effects... :|   )

4) itna sab kuch ho gya.. and kabeer is no wer to be seen.. later if they get kabeer as a supernatural,, cvs ke siirr par do joooti!!  jab zarorat thi, tab kabeer gayab tha :|

5) after chaandena wer saved by abhay, why dd they leave him alone to deal with thier evil *wannabe-abhay-ki-heroine* metz?? werent they too protective of abhay... jab nahi rokna tha (wen sid took pia o the old mahal near metz)  tab abhay ki badi fikar thi chaandeena koAngry (khair.. why do i even wait to look for sense in this show)

6) this goes 2 epis back if it counts---  didnt the vampie slayer make a circle around the dobriyal sisters and say tht vampires cannot cross the line.. wen the hell did they come out of the sircle.. and wen they did, hw did metz cross.. (well, am using a lot of my precious brains here again na sanaLOL)

I WAS ABT TO MAKE POST ON DIS...BUT U DID IT ON MY BEHALF...KUCH LOGIC NHI HAI...SAB HAWA MAIN HOTA HAI...ACHANAK...

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index