India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Series of bloopers !!!!!

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Finally it happened...abharan re-union Smile but accompanied with a series of bloopers...Wink..the chopper scene was nice..dhamakedar yet copied..no problem..hota hai...showering of rose petals on abha by karan...nice one...even the chopper was far away, karan was able 2 make them fall on abha xactly...v r abharan fans...v liked it...then all of a sudden a vast play area in front of SB so that karan was able 2 land in front of SB...LOL..wen abha & karan're hugging, then also showering of petals ,as if the petals're from clouds or the pilot of the chopper did the trick Wink or is that doc?? she was also there...LOL...leave all this..but this one ..i cudn't help but laugh...wen karan asking CP , wer is pitajii..she replied..he's not feeling well...Jeeezzz...that thakur was der 2 watch the satyavan savitry drama which was supposedly happened jst before karan's dhamakedar chopper entry...also it was karan who enacted satyavan...LOL ...then how fast thakur was able 2 go out as he was not feeling well???Confused...last but not least, karan was with his mom, prats saying, beta, wen u're young, how much i was worried wen u go out 2 play cricket? ( she said something like that..) but if my memory is right, in one of the very early episodes, i mean before abharan marriage, wen dadi was ill & kanika forgot 2 gave the med which abha was given 2 her, then karan scolds abha & later apologises saying, wen i was 4 & kanika 1, mom passed away...then it was dadi who looked after them...so my question is will anybody allow  a 4 yr old boy 2 go out & play cricket without any family member??...CVs, v viewers r not in any amnesia or partial memory loss...pl keep that in mind...Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

booredmansimranskamanimystifyreAshlyn1997prats24aachuchachubharadwaj_ksweet_angel27bmtdluver-PunjabanALUJNA21

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarcha

Finally it happened...abharan re-union Smile but accompanied with a series of bloopers...Wink..the chopper scene was nice..dhamakedar yet copied..no problem..hota hai...showering of rose petals on abha by karan...nice one...even the chopper was far away, karan was able 2 make them fall on abha xactly...v r abharan fans...v liked it...then all of a sudden a vast play area in front of SB so that karan was able 2 land in front of SB...LOL..wen abha & karan're hugging, then also showering of petals ,as if the petals're from clouds or the pilot of the chopper did the trick Wink or is that doc?? she was also there...LOL...leave all this..but this one ..i cudn't help but laugh...wen karan asking CP , wer is pitajii..she replied..he's not feeling well...Jeeezzz...that thakur was der 2 watch the satyavan savitry drama which was supposedly happened jst before karan's dhamakedar chopper entry...also it was karan who enacted satyavan...LOL ...then how fast thakur was able 2 go out as he was not feeling well???Confused...last but not least, karan was with his mom, prats saying, beta, wen u're young, how much i was worried wen u go out 2 play cricket? ( she said something like that..) but if my memory is right, in one of the very early episodes, i mean before abharan marriage, wen dadi was ill & kanika forgot 2 gave the med which abha was given 2 her, then karan scolds abha & later apologises saying, wen i was 4 & kanika 1, mom passed away...then it was dadi who looked after them...so my question is will anybody allow  a 4 yr old boy 2 go out & play cricket without any family member??...CVs, v viewers r not in any amnesia or partial memory loss...pl keep that in mind...Wink

agree! anything can happen in cvs land

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aarchasahil70

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
yup , forget trying to make any sense of things, you never will. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarcha

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i thnk cv's bhi abharan ki reunion dekh kar sab kuch bhool gaye

aarcha

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
CV's really need to keep track of their own storyline afterall isn't that their job and what they're paid for LOL

sur_aur_taalaarcha

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wow nice catches..so true esp the thakur one

aarcha

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
another blooper that when abha ran outside, we saw rose petals inside the fountain of SB. but when ranchod walks alone to SB, Rose petals were gone LOL. It seems ranchod was so jealous that he cleaned up the fountain.Wink

prats24aarcha

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
laughing riot this one.like it.
cv's falling in complete amnesia.

aarcha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index