pavitra rishta or stupid rishta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
welll..wat tu say nw it is useless to watch this serial. i used to love this show fr the simplicity iof characters and the theme hw a good life partner can change ur life altogether and stand together in their tough times,but unfortunately their is nothing in arman 's life than unnecvessary trouble. i dnt know wat eactly Cv want to do with this show it seems that even the actors (which i used lovewatching together) have lost their spark.
Dont waste your precious time and energy for this show if you dont like, ...πŸ˜‰
And welcome here πŸ˜†
if u dnt like the serial so dont watch it babby and lost ur time ...we luv our arman and we watch pr...
pr is besr if u don't like why r u wasting ur precious time in this forum

let dis person express their feelings!!

Wow one contrary opinion expressed and everyone jumps on that poor person, who dared to post for the first time. This is a forum for expressing guys! Anyway I agree with abhigaya - how many times will they show Manav and Archu being kicked out, living in some kholi, struggling for money etc. etc. It's all getting very tired now. 
I like sushant n ankita n their chemistry on screen..

This show became bit boring n same old stuff., kitne saal diikhayenge manav as strugler n basti life n same dragged relationships... I like it alotwhen they showed him being successful in his business n being responsible n getting back with his aayi track but all of a sudden kicked out n same poorliving n misunderstandings with aayin sisters hate... Gosh!
Dunno how to call the rishta - stupidly pavitra if u wantπŸ˜†
Agree that PR is not on top these days but wat to do. 😭
These shows r full of ups n down. Being a fan, one can just hope that CVs creativity will get some servicing n will run high in time before the show goes completely down the drain

I think this common in all BT serials. Ekta makes sure the leads suffer.
The CVs better get some happy moments atleast.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago