Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ccbm to return back with original theme of it!!

snowwhitegirl6 Groupbie
snowwhitegirl6
snowwhitegirl6

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Finally the speculations came out to be trueSmile and after i hv recieved the mail from my friend who is working with dkp productions it is confirmed that nivedita is too return  back to siddharthCry and the story will go fast now on its original track  as the show will end with a bang showing nivedita siddharth reunion. In all this track Viren and Sandhya are going  to play an important role and all the intrigue factors that Viren's character is hvng will come out and he will get to know all the wrong deeds done by his momClap and will realize them and do all the corrections for thatSmile. Sandhya is not a cameo bt a full fledged role and an important part of CCBM from beginingConfused  and also her character was to be introduced earlier bt due to the slot problems and the closure problems her charcter was nt introduced bt now her entry will be on full bang on thus giving  a u-turn to CCBMShocked And give freshness to its different love story thus making the statement clear  and answring abt why in the promos Nivedita use to say "kyun pyaar hokar bhi nivedita ko hai pyaar se inkaar?" Smilein few hours i will post you the email tooSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandrockyman09supriaakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nairsouroj

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wow thnx for the news its nice to c sid putul together again OMG saware piya g Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputul_Sapphire_

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
OMG ...OMG !! If this is true ..All my NIvaarth fans will Bless U so much that U will be the most blessed person on this UNiverse!!!!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nairsouroj_Sapphire_

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

OMG ...OMG !! If this is true ..All my NIvaarth fans will Bless U so much that U will be the most blessed person on this UNiverse!!!!Big smile

hmmm really kavitha Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputul

rockyman09 Groupbie
rockyman09
rockyman09

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
looks like the story  will be different from rest of the showsWink as it would be interestng to see how a husband reunites his wife  with her ex-lover  who is  viren's  brother tooLOLROFL. now this is possible only in indian  television soaps lolzzz ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i'm still positive...nivren won't be separated...they  are husband and wife..and this relationship is not just joke...how can nivi marry two persons in her life...she has already consummated her marriage with viren...now she's going to consummate sid...this would be the stupid thing that can ever happen...nivi consummating both the brothers...what a stupidity...i prefer nivi to lead her life alone if viren sacrifice her than going back to sid...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10tashu20krazzy4ArHiINGCIV-Atiya-..Sakeena..-Swetha-

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockyman09

looks like the story  will be different from rest of the showsWink as it would be interestng to see how a husband reunites his wife  with her ex-lover  who is  viren's  brother tooLOLROFL. now this is possible only in indian  television soaps lolzzz ROFL
Good One!! LOgically It does Not make sense But God knows what skeletons will pop up from what closets and make it justifiable!! I am equally baffled But honestly speaking...I trust RS not to make this show totally inconceivable..There will be some very valid reasons and justifications I am sure!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nair

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
What a show... I feel i was wasting my tym watchng this... My Nivren gonna b destroyed, then no way am i watchng this show anymore... The pure bond of marriage is mocked at in this show... Chiii!!!!
I will miss my Nivren... And thank God the show is ending... What crap!!! Marriage jaisa pavitra rishtaa ka meaning hi nahi hain kya?? Wat abt Nivi confessing love for Viren, their SR etc etc was that all a joke???? I hate the Cts and the show if this is where the show is going!!! I feel ashamed tht i watched such a show... Sorry and please no bashing... SP normally shows sensible shows, it has proved tht everythng in the world has exceptions, if the story is ending this way... I hope Viren gets a really good girl!! Hope its parul!!! I want Kinshuk to be the hero in the end...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20INGCIVlams-Atiya--aamina-Alphabet26CCBM-fan..Sakeena..-Swetha-

Go to top