NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
LIVE UPDATE 3:

Viren is singing a lori horridly...Poor Dwita is wondering what to do...all are laughing ...CC asks Viren are u singing the lori to make Dwita sleep or awake...VD says...nahi woh usse darane ke liye lori suna raha hai...
   There is some more laughter and hasi-mazak...and Viren decides to take Dwita to office with him...Nivi tries to stop him but Viren remains firm...In office all executives and employees look in amusement at Viren with Dwita tied to him...
   Viren brings a cradle...and puts Dwita in it...and goes for the meeting...here Nivi is getting worried abt Dwita...and tries to call Viren...but Viren is busy in the meeting...
   Shailesh reminds Viren abt Dwita...Viren excuses himself and goes to see Dwita...
  Viren gets back home...and boasts to Nivi abt his excellent handling of Dwita...all laugh humourously...and ask Viren how did he manage to handle Dwita...Viren says it was easy...
   Nivi tries to take back Dwita...Viren says first say sorry and tht i had made a great mistake and I will not repeat it again...Nivi says ok...and takes back Dwita...
    Dwita starts crying...Nivi notices tht Dwita has got rashes...Viren had not changed Dwita's diaper even once...Nivi gets totally furious...and scolds Viren...Vandana tries to comfort and pacify Nivi...Nivi still goes on scolding Viren...and does not accept Viren's excuses...Viren is left looking dejected and very sad...

PRECAP:

Viren asks Nivi' Ab jab hum bachhe sambhaal rahe hai, toh humare bhi bacche hone chaahiye.'Mujhe tumhari jaisi ek nanhi beti chahiya'. Nivi says nahi and looks shocked.Viren says kyon , tumhe nahi lagta ki humare bhi apne bachhe ho? Nivi says nahi.Viren looks on confused.

Sid and Nivi both Mahaan so made for each other, Viren needs someone that suits him,
Looks like CC's advice 2 Viren having der own baby worked out here...Nivi has 2 handle dis sitation carefully...n...give a solid justification of dis...otherwise CC would not leave any stone unturned 2 make Viren feel dat Nivi doesn't care 4 him and she is just thinks about Dwitha n Sid... Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
Abhi thanks a lot for the Update ,  thanks a lot Dear,

Hey how was Nivi when she refused to have children,  Was she sad or serious
Hey love the post and add me to the list Fathima.
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Looks like CC's advice 2 Viren having der own baby worked out here...Nivi has 2 handle dis sitation carefully...n...give a solid justification of dis...otherwise CC would not leave any stone unturned 2 make Viren feel dat Nivi doesn't care 4 him and she is just thinks about Dwitha n Sid...

agree with you Yati...let's wait for monday's episode
hai all i am back...thanzz a lot 2 all fr liking my thread...😳

lojani u r here😳 i missed u a lot sweetie😭...how r u😳
ya ayti agree cc will take all chances to win the war and why nivi didn't want no reason if she afraid that she her love to dwith will be less that's not a reason ---- oh now nivi will not let verin even touch her
Originally posted by doot

hai all i am back...thanzz a lot 2 all fr liking my thread...😳

lojani u r here😳 i missed u a lot sweetie😭...how r u😳

Beautiful thread preethu... 👏
Originally posted by chandmeinchupi

Hey love the post and add me to the list Fathima.

added ur name