Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:The Glory Of Love (Page 133)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

But we atleast have the elders to support NivRen and CC's truth should come out but not affect Viren... because past is past and they have moved a lot ahead...so if CT's go back to the past that will be their biggest mistake

@ Bold true.  This time i don't want sid to give advice to viren.  I want DS or VD to talk to both of them separately and make them understand, will be good or NT dadi can do.

yes this time i too want DS, VD and NT dadi to intervene and put some sense in Nivi... i really want to see how the react when they come to know that Viren slept in guest room ... also want to see whether Nivi goes to guest room to manaofy Viren

Viren's dialogue in the seg was something like this...tumhare paas sab ka jawab hai lekin mein phir bhi main batata hoom ki mujhe is kamare mein ghutan hoti hai aur need nahi ayegi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Viren has be patience for so long and Nivi is pushing Viren away...

well is u see from the beginning Nivi has always made one sided decisions...
1] to get Sid -DD married
2] marry Viren without NT dadi and KS's permissio
3] with Viren she is taking the decision of not to have a child...she is not thinking of VIren and only herself

Through out she has never thought of the people who loved her that is NT dadi, KS and Viren

Agree. She has confidence in all these people that they will support her as she won't make mistakes...that is the reason she takes decision without checking with others.  

But Raj, i think she told sid earlier that HL's wish and DD's love to sid as the reason why she rejects him but he was so adamant and made her say ILU by threatening her.  Also sid promised nivi that he would tell DD about his love once he is back from delhi but when he came back KS problem was ther and DS health condition... he ould not talk to DD ... So i don't say its nivi's one sided decision of leaving sid...my POV.

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

yes this time i too want DS, VD and NT dadi to intervene and put some sense in Nivi... i really want to see how the react when they come to know that Viren slept in guest room ... also want to see whether Nivi goes to guest room to manaofy Viren

Viren's dialogue in the seg was something like this...tumhare paas sab ka jawab hai lekin mein phir bhi main batata hoom ki mujhe is kamare mein ghutan hoti hai aur need nahi ayegi...

@ bold i heard only this dialogue.  may be his voice is not clear to me ... 

But she was having some paper when talk to viren, may be she is working on his project...But asusual CC will be the one witness viren leaves the room and will be happy to see this separation.

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Viren has be patience for so long and Nivi is pushing Viren away...

well is u see from the beginning Nivi has always made one sided decisions...
1] to get Sid -DD married
2] marry Viren without NT dadi and KS's permissio
3] with Viren she is taking the decision of not to have a child...she is not thinking of VIren and only herself

Through out she has never thought of the people who loved her that is NT dadi, KS and Viren

Agree. She has confidence in all these people that they will support her as she won't make mistakes...that is the reason she takes decision without checking with others.  

But Raj, i think she told sid earlier that HL's wish and DD's love to sid as the reason why she rejects him but he was so adamant and made her say ILU by threatening her.  Also sid promised nivi that he would tell DD about his love once he is back from delhi but when he came back KS problem was ther and DS health condition... he ould not talk to DD ... So i don't say its nivi's one sided decision of leaving sid...my POV.

ok i have not see the initial episodes completely... but then still it was a decision taken and is now past ... the present is NivRen love each other ... and NivRen love has gone though so many tests and have become strong so they cannot separate...and their love cannot be that weak...

Alphabet26

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

@ bold i heard only this dialogue.  may be his voice is not clear to me ... 

But she was having some paper when talk to viren, may be she is working on his project...But asusual CC will be the one witness viren leaves the room and will be happy to see this separation.

yes but i want other to witness and intervene... if CT's show Viren falling to CC's words then they will be spoiling everything...i agree Viren is emotional but he is not DD...and dont want CT's to make that mistake
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hate CC, she is the one created this problem b/w nivren otherwise viren was normal and would take care of dwita along with her.  CC poisoned his mind by repeatedly saying if nivi cares dwita much she will forget u... everythime she says nivi will only remember sid and dwitha and forget u, as she know viren loves her so much and always needs her attention/ care from nivi.  

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hate CC, she is the one created this problem b/w nivren otherwise viren was normal and would take care of dwita along with her.  CC poisoned his mind by repeatedly saying if nivi cares dwita much she will forget u... everythime she says nivi will only remember sid and dwitha and forget u, as she know viren loves her so much and always needs her attention/ care from nivi.  

But whenever CC has planned something for Nivi it has always backfired and made NivRen bond strong...so let us hope the same

And do u think that CC will let Nivi live in the Sood house in peace and also HL...will HL allow Nivi-Sid reunion...

so it has to NivRen in the end... not because of HL or CC ... but because their love is strong

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
In bidaai case we know that the showing is going off air almost a month and half. Even i too surprised hearing new entry of anmol's GF, but here the case is diff we don't know whether the show is going to end or not. but if they plan to spoil nivren relation they better endthe show with this track. 

Go to top