Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:The Glory Of Love (Page 129)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Exactly. Well Viren is sat upset crying as well. He is upset 'cos Nivi doesn't want a child 'cos she had Dwita and having her own one might result to differentiation between Dwita and her own child x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hey girls, sorry just a quick hi, im writing some more on my ff but i cudnt help coming here to say hi!!
 
How're u? Yep Anisha, im so annoyed at Nivi after that seg, what can we even say?! She's just making CC's job easier by creating problems in her marriage herself. Imagine what it must take for VIREN of all people, who did SO much to get from that sofa to the bed to decide to go and sleep in the guest room! How bad must he be feeling to do that?!...that alone should make Nivi freak outDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsAnisha_91

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 15440

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Exactly. Well Viren is sat upset crying as well. He is upset 'cos Nivi doesn't want a child 'cos she had Dwita and having her own one might result to differentiation between Dwita and her own child x
 
god..why are CTs hell bent on making him sad always..god this nivi, earlier divya was made dumb and now they are making nivi..dont know what all this is going to lead too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 15440

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey girls, sorry just a quick hi, im writing some more on my ff but i cudnt help coming here to say hi!!
 
How're u? Yep Anisha, im so annoyed at Nivi after that seg, what can we even say?! She's just making CC's job easier by creating problems in her marriage herself. Imagine what it must take for VIREN of all people, who did SO much to get from that sofa to the bed to decide to go and sleep in the guest room! How bad must he be feeling to do that?!...that alone should make Nivi freak outDisapprove
 
hey asma..hws u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Preetha, im good sweetie, just a lil annoyed after watching that seg but also trying to write another chapter of my ff.
 
How're u?Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanAnisha_91-Preetz-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hiii Dii...aww bless ya...and OMV carry on I'm dying for another dosage of your FF!! 

I know Di she is ruining her own freaking marriage cos of her own bloody mistakes x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7561

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Exactly. Well Viren is sat upset crying as well. He is upset 'cos Nivi doesn't want a child 'cos she had Dwita and having her own one might result to differentiation between Dwita and her own child x
 
god..why are CTs hell bent on making him sad always..god this nivi, earlier divya was made dumb and now they are making nivi..dont know what all this is going to lead too

Exactly, OMV your right, wish Divya didn't die lol x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07-Preetz-

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 15440

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Preetha, im good sweetie, just a lil annoyed after watching that seg but also trying to write another chapter of my ff.
 
How're u?Hug
 
i hvnt been able to watch it as its blocked here but anisha said that viren was sitting all sad cause of nivi..
 
well im fine..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1512

.Tanya. 0 1512 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1229

Jetinder 0 1229 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Lins_Love   Replies: 7   Views: 5820

Lins_Love 7 5820 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1437

BARBIE94 0 1437 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1866

niveditha 5 1866 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index