Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

@ bold i heard only this dialogue.  may be his voice is not clear to me ... 

But she was having some paper when talk to viren, may be she is working on his project...But asusual CC will be the one witness viren leaves the room and will be happy to see this separation.

yes but i want other to witness and intervene... if CT's show Viren falling to CC's words then they will be spoiling everything...i agree Viren is emotional but he is not DD...and dont want CT's to make that mistake
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hate CC, she is the one created this problem b/w nivren otherwise viren was normal and would take care of dwita along with her.  CC poisoned his mind by repeatedly saying if nivi cares dwita much she will forget u... everythime she says nivi will only remember sid and dwitha and forget u, as she know viren loves her so much and always needs her attention/ care from nivi.  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hate CC, she is the one created this problem b/w nivren otherwise viren was normal and would take care of dwita along with her.  CC poisoned his mind by repeatedly saying if nivi cares dwita much she will forget u... everythime she says nivi will only remember sid and dwitha and forget u, as she know viren loves her so much and always needs her attention/ care from nivi.  

But whenever CC has planned something for Nivi it has always backfired and made NivRen bond strong...so let us hope the same

And do u think that CC will let Nivi live in the Sood house in peace and also HL...will HL allow Nivi-Sid reunion...

so it has to NivRen in the end... not because of HL or CC ... but because their love is strong
Alphabet26 thumbnail
In bidaai case we know that the showing is going off air almost a month and half. Even i too surprised hearing new entry of anmol's GF, but here the case is diff we don't know whether the show is going to end or not. but if they plan to spoil nivren relation they better endthe show with this track. 

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

But whenever CC has planned something for Nivi it has always backfired and made NivRen bond strong...so let us hope the same

And do u think that CC will let Nivi live in the Sood house in peace and also HL...will HL allow Nivi-Sid reunion...

so it has to NivRen in the end... not because of HL or CC ... but because their love is strong

Yes Ra... CC will make niv's life hell if she stays in soods and samething HL will do if she lives in sharmas.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

In bidaai case we know that the showing is going off air almost a month and half. Even i too surprised hearing new entry of anmol's GF, but here the case is diff we don't know whether the show is going to end or not. but if they plan to spoil nivren relation they better endthe show with this track. 

yes i too want them to end with NivRen and not spoil this pair...we have no clue of what is happening

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Yes Ra... CC will make niv's life hell if she stays in soods and samething HL will do if she lives in sharmas.

Yes CC will make Nivi's life hell and Sid as usual will not open his mouth...atleast Viren stands by Nivi and Nivi needs a person like Viren and both complete one another...
Sid and Nivi will always listen to others and cry their whole life...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Usha... i love u ðŸ˜³
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
cc is doing so bad...with . nivi n viren
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha... i love u ðŸ˜³

I know Raj.  Sorry was on call so could not reply.