India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Am I Right?? (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Nice post...you've made very valid points for sure...the characterization of Navya especially seems different from the initial promos of the show.

LOL the points about Anant are so true...especially the powerpoint waala...haha...but I guess those are cinematic liberties.

The focus of Anant's family on wanting to marry him off so early is what I find especially annoying...and the last thing I want to see is a Navya BAHURANI in that household.

For now, they are showing the impulsive sides to AN regarding how their relationship has progressed as they themselves aren't able to fully figure out so I feel to that extent, it has been nicely shown...there is an element of realism to it cuz these things aren't like textbook cases either.

And as of now, I'm not sure either if the show is headed on a path to quick marriage for AN...if it is, I'm definitely not going to watch further.

mayur_bigfan Groupbie
mayur_bigfan
mayur_bigfan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u! even i was thinking k anant is sleeping peacefully and navya is running behind him! i mean how can a girl trust a boy who have already done so many mistakes?
shenzz Senior Member
shenzz
shenzz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
anant's family is rich and they have their own business..so he don't have to think much about his carrier.. and as for navya her parents wants to marry her off as soon as she finishes college..like they did for renuka. Dadi once said that too. so there also they wont think about carriers.

i dont think anant acts foolish. he is also in love as much as navya is. but anant is a confident guy and he tries to get what he wants while navya is always confused. and he is doing all these things because he is also in love with navya..that too for the first time! its a new feeling for both of them.
 i dont blame any of them for their acts. that's how a teenager in love for the first time would act!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index