Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part...precape is interesting...cont soon.thanks 4 pm...
mitzi11 thumbnail
i can understand where
maan from
he heard heartbreak & betrayed
by the woman he love
so when saw sam with geet
& her change behaviour he
thought sam master mind her
its kind of misunderstanding going
their & miscommunication but
wish maan talk to her & tell his past
with sam
feel sorry for geet get hurts too
wonder when i'll maan realize geet
charm
nuts such amazing friend already
her instict told sam not good person
mindblowing
love it core
cant wait toread next part
real love how the story going
have awesome vacation
yu real needed
but pls pls pretty pls😳
one more before yu go
thanks pm
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ..plz wrap up Sameera's part ASAP...Wish Nuts would find out bout Sam..or atleast work in KC with Geet.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: niddzz

hey sanju...!!!😊

congrats 4 the 50th update...loved it and thank u 4 the long update...!!!👏👏
u goin on vacation 4 15 days...we will miss u and ur updates...😭😭

so finally maan returns but b4 they could talk thins have further messed up wid geet hearing half of the convo of maan-dadi...if she would have heard still she would have been equally hurt...bcoz maans choice of words is what has hurt her...v cant blame her...maan talks rubbish wen he is angry and here toh he saw her with his past sameera whom he hates the most and that to at the most vulnerable tym wen THE MSK had taken the initiative to talk to sum1 and sort thins out...!!! so after what he saw its impossible 4 him to think straight and knowing him he doesnt trust ppl easily unlike geet so he started to thnk abt all possible alternatives that can justify geet - sam bonding that he saw...!! he is not realizing what he is thinkin and blabbering...!!! he was in mess 4 last 1 mnth trying to reason out geets sudden outburst and cumin in terms wid his feelings and now all this...his mind needs rest...!!

talkin abt geet she was busy wid herself and her colg and hence was not affected as much as maan...she had frnds to distract her and knowing her nature she wont ponder on same thin 4 a longer period of tym...!!! she doesnt kno abt maans past and hence is not able to comprehend with his sudden mood swings neither she knos abt his connection wid sam nor she knos what he witnessed ...so she is a total cube at present...!! so cant blame her either...its just the situation and events that are not happenin in their favor...!!!

so sam doesnt kno maaneet connection ...hmm...lets see what happens wen the 3 will confront each other ...!!

sanju u are building up the plot of the story with solid support...very well done and put together...lets see what happens that brings the story to present scenario were geet is madly and irrevocably in love wid maan and divorce thin is goin on...the climax seems powerfull...this update seema like the window 4 the future happenings in the past,..i mean in flashback...!!! 

maan thinks geet has left all her old frnds...geet has got an offer to join karan...ruku wants the karan-geet workin together situation to play cupid 4 them...aunty sorry...maan wont let that happen...!!!

are we gonna have a jealous maan..???? will b treat to watch how he 4gets all he thot abt her just to keep her away 4m karan coz he is insecure...lol

enjoy ur vacation sanju...b back wid a bang...miss u till den...hope to see u soon...happy journey...!!! 😳

u have said everything i had tried to say in my long update. wonderful analysis. thank u.
im not travelling. just got some paint job to be done at home so lots of work to do. much redecoration etc.

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmake11

i can understand where

maan from
he heard heartbreak & betrayed
by the woman he love
so when saw sam with geet
& her change behaviour he
thought sam master mind her
its kind of misunderstanding going
their & miscommunication but
wish maan talk to her & tell his past
with sam
feel sorry for geet get hurts too
wonder when i'll maan realize geet
charm
nuts such amazing friend already
her instict told sam not good person
mindblowing
love it core
cant wait toread next part
real love how the story going
have awesome vacation
yu real needed
but pls pls pretty pls😳
one more before yu go
thanks pm

past wud be revealed in bits and pieces. slowly problems wud be solved as each knot is opened one by one. be assured maan will do it. no 3 rd party intervention.

no vacation. have lots of work in this break. getting my home painted.

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niddzz

let me help sanju and enlighten u ...hope sanju doesnt mind...
its maaneet convo as dadi has permitted geet to work wid karan geet will soon join karan and start workin with him and then out sota hua sher THE MSK will wake and hence he is saying that he has typed her resignation letter and hence4th geet will work with him as dadi had proposed to...and geet is refusing coz she had heard his harsh words and hennce wont comply with his demsnd of workin wid him...dekhte hai aage aage kya hota hai...!!!
hope ur confusion is cleared if not atleast faded...

i have edited my post. i didnt read it after posting. sorry for the inconvinience.

thanks niddzz for the clarification.

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very sad part
poor geet always suffering one way or other.../
hope she will b strong to ans. every one
myedward12 thumbnail
nice update, but why they don't talk with eachother, rather misunderstood eachother!
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really sad part dear...nd misunderstandings r increasing between maan nd geet...plz  yr apne break se pehle ye sab solve karke jao...
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

very sad part
poor geet always suffering one way or other.../
hope she will b strong to ans. every one

now she will have MSK to shield her. she will work in his office.