love3d ur update do continue
Posted: 12 years ago
👏lovly update sanju
now my true MSK is back
he,ll get her back if he wants
waiting for next update
plz. update soon
Hi...thanks 4 da pm n super duper update! Loved it! Maan wants Geet to work wid hinm n we know tht MSK gets what he wants! Lol. Nyways Maan jealous of Karan. Please update soon
me too waiting for ur lovely update

PART 53

Maan was smiling triumphantly as he walked out of the hotel. He had had lunch with JM and finalized his new venture ' The Incredibles ' Event Managers.

Yash and geet were to work in it. The stakes were settled to 45% by Khurana's and 45% by Malhotra's. Other 10 % by some others. Adi was still surprised and not able to catch what was going on in his Boss's mind. It was just yesterday that maan asked adi to do a market survey on Event Management company and today he set a new venture. It was not that maan didn't take quick decisions but adi was surprised that when Maan was capable of launching such project totally on his own stake then y did he go for a partnership.

JM was overjoyed. He was still contemplating the idea and here he got backing from the Khurana's with such ease. A project backed by MSK wud never sink, it had to excel. He will make it excel, that was his acumen. MSK had got the papers ready and they signed it today only. JM was really happy as the things went so well. Initial contract done MSK wud discuss the next steps tomorrow itself. He was ready to give priority to this project when getting appointment with him for the previous project had been so difficult. He had set his son with the best possible launch. Little did he know Maan Singh Khurana was launching his wife, giving her a platform to prove herself. As it is geet had to work under him and that he did on the very next day.

~.~.~

The first step done. He smiled to himself as he entered the party.

He shared formalities with the karan and Mr chopra. He sat near the bar slowly sipping his drink and scanning the crowd for geet. Geet had yet not reached. Maan never liked such social gatherings but was compelled to attend.

Maan saw both yash and karan there so thought that may be geet has decided not to come. He turned back to the bar and started talking to Mr Chopra.

Mr Chopra ' Mr khurana if u dnt mind I will just be back.

His eyes were fixed on someone near the entrance. Maan nodded and ignored the person of his interest. But something struck the chords within and he turned to see Chopra introducing geet to his partner, Rahul.

He raised his hand for a hand shake. Geet hesitated first then moved her hand. Her expression gave Maan the clear view that she wasn't liking the touch. Maan's hand clutched the glass tighter. He didn't like this. He thought of the pain he was having within, seeing geet smile at someone or being touched by someone.

#if I hold no feelings for this girl and thought her to be sam's partner y am I being possessive about her. y people around her making me so angry that I want to punch their lives out of them.#

He chugged in the remaining drink in one go. The alcohol burned his throat and he liked this burning sensation more than what he was feeling looking at geet.

By now Geet was involved in some talk with them. She looked around helpless for someone to get her out of the situation. Being rude was an easy option but they were the investors and geet didn't wish to do that but was not liking the way they were just ready to chat about anything to keep her in proximity.

# Look she is helpless and needs someone to take her out. And this is the reason I get angry. She needs me and I have to help her. I cant let people just intimidate her.#

Geet was looking gorgeous in her black kurti. Black was the colour code of the party. she looked different from the large group as most girls wore western dresses. But there was no dress code. 

Rahul was persuading Geet for a drink and she was politely refusing again and again.

She said she is a teetotaler then y r u forcing her.

Oh ! Mr khurana what harm wud one drink coz her? she wont get drunk with one glass. Rahul insisted not getting maan's intentions.

Maan felt like punching him straight in the face. But was  startled when he felt sudden body warmth when geet inched a little closer to him. she was still at a distance but they connected somewhere more than physical.

It is not what gets her drunk or not. If she doesn't wish to then she doesn't wish to. There is no questioning her. he cleared firmly.

BY this time Karan had sensed the tension and reached there.

So may be u can take a mocktail. Rahul ushered a waiter serving mocktails.

Geet hesitently looked at the various glasses filled with liquids of rainbow colors still contemplating which one to take.

Hey geet take this one. Karan lifted a red glass for her and handed it to her. Maan was angry even on this.

Geet softly excused herself and went to pinky who was there nearby. She left a sigh in her presence as she just connected with this sweet girl like they were friends forever. They were chatting when Maan approached in her direction. Pinky excused herself for a minute and fled as she saw Maan approaching. She feared him to her last breath.

Tum ayi kyu? Tum to aana nahi chahti thi. His anger had still not faded. His face was taut.

Vo office parties attend to karni parti hai. Apni small town values kab tak le k chalungi.if i have to work i have to get used to.

Kya matlab?

Humare yahan larkiya late night parties nahi jaati vo bhi akele to kabhi nahi.

Tum jis chiz se uncomfortable ho vo kyu karti ho? Isiliye mein kah raha tha KC join kar lo'

Mein bhut chizo se uncomfortable hu. Meine aaj tak kisiko aise khule mein drink karte nahi dekha. Open bar to humne kabhi dekha hi nahi tha.

Maan looked at his glass and handed it to the passing waiter.

I didn't mean this. Actually mein koshish kar rahi hu is naye culture ko accept karne k liye. Especially bcoz I want to work I will have to face such situations.

U will have to learn how to be clear about ur stand. If u wont stand for urself people will bug u geet'

Or har jagah aap to honge nahi. She smiled lifted her glass fumbling with its stem. she tried to change the topic. Mujhe to in stupid tasting drinks k naam bhi yaad nahi hote. Yash to thak gaya hai mujhe batate hue. Aah various shapes of glasses and how do u know if it's a cocktail or mocktail and their names confuse me'virgin mary naah something bloody and pine nahi pina colada' not my cup of tea'drink I mean.

Maan chuckled at her efforts to remember the names.

Haan they are so confusing and I have tasted so many till date but still no match to my desi lassi. Even those juices are better y do they serve such yukky things. I cant even finish these and after this how do I eat im so full.

Who asked u to drink. First hold the glass right. U hold it from its stem using just two fingers not ur whole palm.

He took a glass from a waiter and showed her how to do it.

She made a pout but followed keenly.

And u dnt drink if u dnt like it. Whenever I dnt feel like drinking I hold the glass and everyone thinks I have been drinking all along. It's a trick to disguise. U bring the glass to ur lips part it, let the liquid touch ur lips but dnt drink it. Hold the glass for sometime and then leave it on any tray when u r changing ur place. after sometime u can pick up another glass of any colour drink that u fancy and do the same.

Kool' never thought of it.

All these stupid parties are show off. The better u carry urself.

Yash interrupted there social lessons.

Hey tumko kabse dhoond raha hu. i  have some good news for u. well thank u Mr khurana. 

Soon the new venture was announced and everyone present there started discussing the new project. geet came to know that maan was a partner in that and was shocked. She was happy to know that they will build the whole company on their own but maan's presence gave her a new feeling. She cudnt grasp her intentions. Her self-thought were broken by Adi and Pinky's chatter.

Hey now we work together. It will be nice to be in contact with u. Adi.

Hey but u will have to work under DD. OMG'

Kyu what's the problem working with DD? And I will not have to report to him as we work in different office set up.

No he is very strict about timing, perfect work and everything yaar. Upar se larkiyo ko kuch jyada hi daat milta hai. So many come out of his cabin crying. He will just throw away the file.

Pinky he does that only when the files are not upto the mark. Kyu bechari ko abhi se dara rahi ho' he gave his trademark laugh.

But I love his scoldings too. He looks hot when he is angry. Added pari. Yes if u dnt fall prey to that idiot sasha.

Sasha? Whats her problem?

Oh Mk sir doesn't like girls hovering around him but this stupid sasha thinks he takes interest in her bcoz he talks to her. It is just that she is senior and worked with him for a long time he talks about business to her. He is never personal. sasha loves getting girls scolded from MK sir by putting us in false position or telling our small mistakes to him.

Y dnt u all clarify urself to him if its not ur fault?

He doesn't talk to any one of us listening to us is far fetched. Look how that girl from Chopra's office is trying to gain dreamy's attention.

A girl was trying her best to talk to Maan but he very rudely left the place.

Dekha DD kisi se baat nahi karte. The girl was good looking but he wudnt give a second look.

Geet was stunned to see this. How his staff feared him. he was nothing like this to her. she never feared him and the way he shooed that girl was so different than the usual men she had met. He was out rightly rude.

# babaji ache hai mein dusre office mein rahungi varna ye attitude kaun sahega. Karan is so sweet with his staff. He smiles at all of them but Maan is frowning all the time. DD is not Dhak Dhak but dhust danav.#

plzz do comment...

no pm today.

PRECAP
the drive back

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update dear...
The story is slowly progressing...Maan wants to make Geet an accomplished business woman...I hope Maneet working together can bring some lovey dovey moments