India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new promo(same as old)

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I love ahemji...is raashi s another kalakari...

gopi ask raashi to help  her  in writing ahem ,s name...

she wrote  i love u ahem ji

gopi again sooo big...
raasho said yes
rashi calling her mother and saying,,, ihelped gopi...to get out of this housa

that means she is not caught ...by koki...

kalakari saga continues...
really i have to say raashi  rocks...

Edited by aachus - 19 May 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Psuk19

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Yea!! Just saw that Promo..this is sooo Very Bad!! But Do translate it into English for others Big smile

Thanks for Sharing!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Yea!! Just saw that Promo..this is sooo Very Bad!! But Do translate it into English for others Big smile

Thanks for Sharing!! Embarrassed i did
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing that's the SBS video, when Aham takes out the hanky omg his going to blow, imagine if he opens it in front of work associates...embarrassing Embarrassed, I hope he doesn't use it all day and comes home to take out his socks and finds it then, he should shout Gopi in front of Kokila, or within hearing distance of Kokila, maybe Koki will realise she needs to be taught to read and write then, so that people like Rashi don't fool her.
aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for sharing that's the SBS video, when Aham takes out the hanky omg his going to blow, imagine if he opens it in front of work associates...embarrassing Embarrassed, I hope he doesn't use it all day and comes home to take out his socks and finds it then, he should shout Gopi in front of Kokila, or within hearing distance of Kokila, maybe Koki will realise she needs to be taught to read and write then, so that people like Rashi don't fool her.

idid nt understand raashi by doing this kalakari...ll she dig her own pit?
if it was seen by ahem in his good mood then he ll say ..."soo cute"Day Dreaming

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

idid nt understand raashi by doing this kalakari...ll she dig her own pit?
if it was seen by ahem in his good mood then he ll say ..."soo cute"Day Dreaming

As Gopi can't read or write someone helped her put those words there, so the trail goes back to Rashi, but this is Saathiya this will be another loose end where they will not make the baddy face the music, we have seen it too many times to hope for this to happen.

Aham, I have seen at holi with Gopi's declaration him actually wanting her fawn over him, with the colour under his eye, so he wants to be looked after by her, but he will always put up barriers because of her being uneducated, so these Saathiya CV's better just educate her and lets see Aham for fall for her now.

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
well i think SNS should just showing us new promo's because there's really no point in showing us something that we ALREADY know!!

i mean c'mon it's so predictable, that rashi is not going to be caught, and every promo from now on is going to be about RASHI and how rashi wins the kalakaari !  

but yea IF ONLY Ahem would think with his calm cool head instead of steaming in anger that gopi can't do this by herself! use your brain guy!

-Pooja

emelia

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the news

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top