India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

So Sandhya is the girl Viren attempted suicide for

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
So guys...here comes viren's past...as he said to cc..and showed the mark on his hand... his first attempt of suicide... i guess he must have attempted suicide for her... and what are they going to show guys...viren will come close to sandhya again...bec nivi is ignoring him... what the hell ?... if they show this... as the article talks abt changing viren's character... i just dont know what to believe... first when we thought viren was so much in love with nivi..they made him a stalker... and now when they both are madly in love with each other..they will show that he hasnot forgotten his first love and will want to return to her? they have made a joke of everything now... viren who has always been shown as some one who would never give up...and go to any extent to get his love... will so easily let nivi walk away from his life... and what abt nivi... how can nivi accept this... just bec of dwiti... omg...guys...i really hope the cvs get sensible and realise what they are going to show us...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20krazzy4ArHiMAYURIKTAAlphabet26wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
that suicide 1 amy be becoz he was neglected frm the family 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Not necessary sonia.. Did u see d so-called article yet? I too think his attempt was due to family neglect..
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i agree with you nivren cant apart yaar this is suree

Edited by wadi..doll - 20 May 2011 at 5:08am
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
today's episode sounds like that...
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Guys he was alone for a Long time. Had he committed Suicide bec of family he must have done long before. Plus he wanted revenge from family. Also if now viren's past is being brought back, there has to be a reason of why viren fell for nivi finally if he loved someone else in the past. She must have left him and so he attempted suicide. I was thinking abr viren's character. He was said to change the image o Heros forever. Till now all have shown girls sacrifice. For the first time will a man do this for his wife. Was this what they meant in the beginning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top