Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I&C MN/ARtians #8 |IO| -ArTi4EVER <333 (Page 75)

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Hi Niki and Shubhie..Hug

Aasthu..u there?Tongue
omg!!! surprise surprise!!!! hello!Hug  Hug
amlu!!!! m so happy to c u here! seriously!Hug
howz u??howz ur proj goin on??Embarrassed
Big smile..i'm fine..and my project work also going gud..Smile
missed u allHug
i was in paradise this whole week..Big smile



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009
Posts: 39560

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

ohhkz...asthu, see shubu is so sad! dont go n stay fr a while na! fr her:)Smile
okay:):):)baba...
i am  stayin for shubhu,u and amu:)Big smileBig smileBig smile

awww...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

ohhkz...asthu, see shubu is so sad! dont go n stay fr a while na! fr her:)Smile
okay:):):)baba...
i am  stayin for shubhu,u and amu:)Big smileBig smileBig smile
gud galBig smileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

@shubhu wo gali tere lie ni thi...i was posting hug for both f u...ye post ho gya lolz
nd me goin to give trat to my frnds for bday:)
@niks kaisi hai chutku...
             mera msg milta hai?
noOuch bus ek mila tha parso...after that no msgs frm u! u forgot me naCry
accha and tu mjhe yaad karti haiConfusedAngryLOL
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Hi Niki and Shubhie..Hug

Aasthu..u there?Tongue
omg!!! surprise surprise!!!! hello!Hug  Hug
amlu!!!! m so happy to c u here! seriously!Hug
howz u??howz ur proj goin on??Embarrassed
Big smile..i'm fine..and my project work also going gud..Smile
missed u allHug
i was in paradise this whole week..Big smile



ohhkz..i kinda stopped goin to paradise now..Ermm lol
n plz b activ here now!Stern Smile EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009
Posts: 39560

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

i miss anu,rubu,jenu,annz n all Ouch hope woh bhi hote abhi yahan!!

Anu aur Annz ke exam chal rahe hain.
Jenu logged in thru phone but i missed her. she logged off before i came OL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

@shubhu wo gali tere lie ni thi...i was posting hug for both f u...ye post ho gya lolz
nd me goin to give trat to my frnds for bday:)
@niks kaisi hai chutku...
             mera msg milta hai?
noOuch bus ek mila tha parso...after that no msgs frm u! u forgot me naCry
accha and tu mjhe yaad karti haiConfusedAngryLOL
ofcoz..! bus bal khatam ho gaya...ROFL so m not able to msg u!! n plus last week wid mum n dad so spending tym with them!!Smile
but u frgot meCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-.SA.

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Hi Niki and Shubhie..Hug

Aasthu..u there?Tongue
omg!!! surprise surprise!!!! hello!Hug  Hug
amlu!!!! m so happy to c u here! seriously!Hug
howz u??howz ur proj goin on??Embarrassed
Big smile..i'm fine..and my project work also going gud..Smile
missed u allHug
i was in paradise this whole week..Big smile



ohhkz..i kinda stopped goin to paradise now..Ermm lol
n plz b activ here now!Stern Smile EmbarrassedBig smile
ok niki..Big smile
i jst got a new frnd there..so we were chatting all d tym des days..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index