Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PROMO link - Amma Full in Action - 20 May 2011 (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

WOW, so good news and bad news for us...Confused

good news - ofcourse, the CVs haven't forgotten the various murder attempts on P...so there r chances that K will come to know about it Smile

bad news - mmm, its my guess, but looks like amma is planning something sinister ie she may try as if to kill P and ofcourse when P tells this to K, k won't believe her and would be totally mad at her...Ouch
   Dharkan u r right. it is good and bad news. good cv's remember the previous attempts. but this amma looks very dangerous. she is into something big. ya K won;t believe Prats at all. she is alone in this also. hope nothing happens to her. i think when K don;t listen to her. she has to walk out of TN. that is the good thing. then K will come to know abt all the things later. let us see how the cv's r planning to show.

well, i don't think prats will walk out on her own, although i wish to and it will gel with the concept of the serial...but for all drama purpose K will throw her out for accusing his dear mother of attempted murder or on various other charges...i mean, if K has a little bit feeling for her left in him at the time of the whole 'diraama' its impossible that she will be out of TN, bec K won't allow it, no matter what and also P could easily 'manofy' him (not easily but a little less effort only will be needed n amma's plan again will fail)  ...now if there is guruma and SS to control him then we may see a reluctant K who will give his consent to throw his babu out with half heart so again amma's plan of separating kriya will fail as K still has tender feelings for P...but If something happens to flare his all consuming anger , he will not know what he is doing and would kick her out himself thus making amma's plan a success...its another matter that K will start regretting his actions once he cools down and will be still his babu's baba in his heart, but there will be anger and hurt too and will consciously prevent any advancement from P to prove her innocence ...P will have her work cut out ...i mean she won't give up and would try to show him his mother's evil face but the main question is from where would she do it? Confused

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the new promo amma has such a evil smile,
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
well, i don't think prats will walk out on her own, although i wish to and it will gel with the concept of the serial...but for all drama purpose K will throw her out for accusing his dear mother of attempted murder or on various other charges...i mean, if K has a little bit feeling for her left in him at the time of the whole 'diraama' its impossible that she will be out of TN, bec K won't allow it, no matter what and also P could easily 'manofy' him (not easily but a little less effort only will be needed n amma's plan again will fail) ...now if there is guruma and SS to control him then we may see a reluctant K who will give his consent to throw his babu out with half heart so again amma's plan of separating kriya will fail as K still has tender feelings for P...but If something happens to flare his all consuming anger , he will not know what he is doing and would kick her out himself thus making amma's plan a success...its another matter that K will start regretting his actions once he cools down and will be still his babu's baba in his heart, but there will be anger and hurt too and will consciously prevent any advancement from P to prove her innocence ...P will have her work cut out ...i mean she won't give up and would try to show him his mother's evil face but the main question is from where would she do it? Confused
  I understand yr point. but what will provoke amma to throw her out is a question. now iam starting to think different. don;t bash me. just now i saw the promo. the amma looks very dangerous. i don;t think throwing out Prats willl be the drift. i have a major doubt here. something else is going to happen. they showed the previous attempts and all. i have doubt what tehy r planning to show. i don;t get  it, see amma today said she will wipe prats image from krishna;s soul and heart and from the house also. so it means she will make her out of Illhabad itself. is that what she means. guys i know we have to be postive. i am just saying what doubt i had. seeing the promo only made me think. i think they r going to show something big. maybe iam wrong i don;t know iam totally confused and in dilemma after seeing the promo and the wicked amma.she looks like a determined devil lady.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
thank u soo much for promo link great workClapand i love the promo it means pops have not forgotten prsats murder attempts hmm i loved it amma willl b in serious trouble
kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link...

I am glad the previous murder attempts are not forgotten...but what if Amma tries to make a third attempt and shows everybody that P is the one who is hurting her...ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks for the link...

I am glad the previous murder attempts are not forgotten...but what if Amma tries to make a third attempt and shows everybody that P is the one who is hurting her...ConfusedConfused

mmm..im thinking along the same line...Ouchthat will be a stronger reason to throw her out without much chaos...isnt it?
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
yes amma really looking in action

Go to top