Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

best gkd dialogues

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
hey guys,

since show is ending i want to give tribute to both ashish and tanvi. and what better way than to remember their wonderful dialogues. so plz reply back and tell me what your favourite dialogues from our wonderful show. for me dialogues are main highlight of gkd since it started the dialogues have been strong and emotionally engaging. so ill start it off.Wink

my fav dialogue is from the first promo. when bhaiyyaji says "bachpan mein agar baap ne sabak sikaya hota to aaj hum ko tumhare baap baneki ... zaroorat naa parti. this dialogue reminded me of amitabh bachchan shahenshah film rishte me to hum tumhare baap lagte hai. i fink he has set standard very high he should be named angry young man of small screen. for me AST character is legend

back to point plz reply back all gkd fans to give tribute to both wonderful actors and to most greatest show on earth. i feel like crying never got so attached to any show like this before. plz write down your fav dialogues from the show the ones that are etched in ur mind. you can write as many as you want koi paabandi nahin hai.

important message- if u have other characters fav dialogues plz feel free to mention it NO WORRIES AND HOPE FOR GKD 2.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3msmarplejineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
my fav dialogue is the entire scene of Avdheshji entering the engineer's house first time and saying arpita's ma parnaam mataji pehchaana avdhesh singh Thakur kehte humein, engineer babu ghar pe hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I loved the dialogues of scenes when the goons are trying to dress up avdesh to meet arpita and the scenes after Avita marriage in dhaba and also when the goons tease him talking abt arpita.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3bhaiyyajijineejiggs

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hi there even i liked those dialogues. less people replying to meCry. come on am sure there are more fans on this forum plz reply and post ur fav dialogues from GKD. peace
NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey good topic... I like all the mentioned dialogues, but my favorite one is after Arpi is rescued by Avi from being drowned, and she tries to leave him, but Avi stops her at the haveli gate and says, excuse the poor translation, that one does not leave their loved one because of the changing seasons. That is one of my favorite scenes in the show, there was so much love, caring and trust in that scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaiyyajimsmarple.Comics_Music.jineejiggs

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey there.

My favourite dialogue is also the one which NVBGKY  has mentioned " Mausam badald rehte hain Arpita , par mausam ke badalne par ki apne jeevan saathi ko chod kar nahi chala jaata..."

and of course "Chalo Bey"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYbhaiyyaji.Comics_Music.jineejiggs

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
ha thats my favourite scene as well. plz guys more replies on ur fav gkd dialogues. also if u want go ahead and type in ur favourite scene from the show as well. finally dont forget to hit the chaskameter and like button if u like the articles. i wish that gkd finishes on high note with good rankings. so come on guys lets hit it and bring the show to top 10 where kitani mohobbat hai is. Best wishesWink
-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
and my favrt"
Wph pyar hi jo aapki hifazat na kar sake Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index