How will Gulaal react to Kesar's feelings?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I am quite sure we are all growing increasingly interested in Kesar and Gulaal's developing relationship, and although Kesar's feelings of passion and love are explicit, we have not yet seen Gulaal return these feelings. If or when Kesar reveal's his feelings to Gulaal, how do you think she will react? She will obviously see Kesar in a new way, but will this revelation scare her? Will it induce in her a feeling of guilt? Because of Talli's hopes of being with Kesar. Will it make their relationship more romantic and passionate? Or will it become more awkward and quite? 

I am quite excited to see the outcome, and am pining to hear Kesar's confession. However, I am still a little scared of an unmovable rejection on Gulaal's behalf.

Edited by trish568 - 12 years ago
Hi dear looks like you have lost ur way around the forum. I think ur post is meant for another forum. Dont know how many Kesar Gulaal fans will be interested in whatever you are promoting😉
Oh haha sorry about that! Wrong forum :P I updated my post, and changed it to a Kesar, Gulaal topic. Hopefully this is more relevant ;)
@ trish568
I would also like to know the out come of that very question.  
i think before seh really knows the truth
she will have a feeling.. that somethign is going on
10 years agoo.. she made him go to boarding school
now when seh will have feeings that there is somethign i will she wiill try to get him married tot aali liek fastt
talk with family and all