and Mona was treated really badly and Hetal's in laws are soo damn nice

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 19 May 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekharpi9April2007

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u. Initially mona suffered little to adjust to gujarati style but now she is comfortable with that. but this hetal is stupid. she tells everything to ambaji and others like a small kid.
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

I mean Mona got use to the Gujarati ways and wasn't rude and picky
why can't hetal do that same but for Punjabi ways

and Mona was treated really badly and Hetal's in laws are soo damn nice

Hetal is abusive Amba's daughter and niece of  most abusive Phui. These women have perfected the art of cruelty and abuse. She is no different than her family member. They abuse DIL and daughter will abuse her inlaws.

I want to see Mona's parents retaliate and send Hetal packing and bring Mona back.
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Seriosuly have they forgotten wtt they did to Mona...hetal is always complaining abt everything...i mean she doens't even try...and her aim is only to show that her in laws are sooo evil...really is this wtt the perfect Ammaji taught her daugter...regardless of the carelessness Vimmy has done with Mona at least Mona is a sweet and caring human being and not Self-fish like Hetal
Anukalp's family has always been the harder and strict one...
Hetal suggests ideas like lets go out and eat dinner...i can't even imagine the chaos that will be created in Ammaji;s house if Mona does the some
Although to some extent Sweety is becoming annoying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addict

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
first thing, she wont deserve a saas like chaayji..
she dont want to adjust at the bedi's..
these kind of ppl wil lbother only for them selves...with out any heart ...selfish ...same like phui..

Mamana

gaga00 Senior Member
gaga00
gaga00

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
this makes me go back to the time when mona was newly married and anu wanted to take her out for movies and although she wanted to go she was scared to ask ambaji and ended up not going and had to bear anu's anger... anf the time when they went to the hotel and she ended up hurting anu by not complying with him...
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Mona always tried to impress her in-laws irrespective of the bad treatment she received from her sasural. Hetal on the other hand wants things to be perfect.. she has a very nice MIL!!! who cares for her and yet she bad mouths her... Ambaji never said anything good abt. Mona but Mona never complains abt. Ambaji!!!
Hetal should have gotten married to some gujju family!!! Bedi family is too good for her!!

RBO_Addict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index