Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Could the story get more lame?

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way this entire karan-ranchod track was handled was beyond calling it lame

It started with yasho trying to kill karan and then all the CONVOLUTED tracks and HITS AND MISSES.

The reentry of Karan (I mean in a HELICOPTER, in UJJAIN, REALLY??). I've been to Ujjain several times, really? The CVs need a dose of reality.
Oh yeah, the biggest of all, Karan is playing the part of SATYAVAN, saying those dialogues...
WHERE DID HE GET THOSE EXACT LINES from?
and the NEXT MOMENT he is shown completely dressed in a different outfit and COMING DOWN FROM A HELICOPTER.

and then, this lady Shelly having the NERVE to blackmail ABHA.
Really, now we have to get tortured by Shelly gettign away easily?

Seriously, why is this serial so similar to Rajshri's other serial woh rehne waali mehlon ki in terms of coming up with RIDICULOUS tracks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cant they just 1 episode where there is no negativity. i mean yesterdays episode was about karan's return , s/b a happy moment . yes there would be tears, but of joy and relief. 

but no they have to go and throw shelly's bakwas in to it  and off goes abha into gloom again .

this show needs a name change too i think. Yahan mein ghar ghar kheli just sounds too positive and what goes on complete the opposite
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, i agree...the plot is being handled crazily...but don't be hating on the helicopter ok...i don't care whether it was realistic or not all i know is that it was hot!

SAVE RANCHOD!

Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

The way this entire karan-ranchod track was handled was beyond calling it lame

It started with yasho trying to kill karan and then all the CONVOLUTED tracks and HITS AND MISSES.

The reentry of Karan (I mean in a HELICOPTER, in UJJAIN, REALLY??). I've been to Ujjain several times, really? The CVs need a dose of reality.
Oh yeah, the biggest of all, Karan is playing the part of SATYAVAN, saying those dialogues...
WHERE DID HE GET THOSE EXACT LINES from?
and the NEXT MOMENT he is shown completely dressed in a different outfit and COMING DOWN FROM A HELICOPTER.

and then, this lady Shelly having the NERVE to blackmail ABHA.
Really, now we have to get tortured by Shelly gettign away easily?

Seriously, why is this serial so similar to Rajshri's other serial woh rehne waali mehlon ki in terms of coming up with RIDICULOUS tracks.

I totally agree with you
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

yes, i agree...the plot is being handled crazily...but don't be hating on the helicopter ok...i don't care whether it was realistic or not all i know is that it was hot!

SAVE RANCHOD!

yes people no bashing on helicopter !😆 even i do not care how they edited ! all i care that i loved it and it was perfect union scene for karan and abha. karan proved that he can go to any extend to bring smile on his abha.😳
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

yes people no bashing on helicopter !😆 even i do not care how they edited ! all i care that i loved it and it was perfect union scene for karan and abha. karan proved that he can go to any extend to bring smile on his abha.😳

i loved that scene it showed that how much karan loves his abha