India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kinjal needs to stop gloating

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
kinjal is in this predictment because of her own stupid actions, the best thing she can do is to work at modi  industries  herself,  this way  she will not have to put up with urmila herself, as daughter of a house that should not be a problem. 
 the biggest slap in urmillas face next month will be kinjal moving out with dhawal in their own home.

I want to see urmilla n rashi both ccrying at cm as both lose their kalakari 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Suk, are you still holding on to the 15 days Rashi's kalakari will fail and she will be the one to leave the house? As I think it won't be, Kokila will save Gopi from being forced out, or Aham himself will realise how much she means to his mum and won't even bother to push her out, but Hetal and Jigar are a lost cause they are easily manipulated by Rashi (it's child's play for her to manipulate them).

But Kinjal, I agree, why didn't she ask for the job, if Dhawal is not allowed to work in Modi Industries, why can't she, for that matter Rashi is so smart she went to college etc, why doesn't she work in the company...all her further educations seems a waste to be washing razai, and doing maid duties at home.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Suk, are you still holding on to the 15 days Rashi's kalakari will fail and she will be the one to leave the house? As I think it won't be, Kokila will save Gopi from being forced out, or Aham himself will realise how much she means to his mum and won't even bother to push her out, but Hetal and Jigar are a lost cause they are easily manipulated by Rashi (it's child's play for her to manipulate them).

But Kinjal, I agree, why didn't she ask for the job, if Dhawal is not allowed to work in Modi Industries, why can't she, for that matter Rashi is so smart she went to college etc, why doesn't she work in the company...all her further educations seems a waste to be washing razai, and doing maid duties at home.
kinjal going to work ok but rashi at modi industries what a diasater nevery she will  mess up ahams work in favour of jigar
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

kinjal going to work ok but rashi at modi industries what a diasater nevery she will  mess up ahams work in favour of jigar

That could provide spice on the show, as we are not going to see Aham and Rashi married (contrary to what Jake wants), but we can see a battle of wills in the work place. But Saathiya is a rasode show, rarely we see the men at the office, twice so far, that is not a recipe for the type of serial I'm talking about, in short it's not going to happen.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fanbidaai

That could provide spice on the show, as we are not going to see Aham and Rashi married (contrary to what Jake wants), but we can see a battle of wills in the work place. But Saathiya is a rasode show, rarely we see the men at the office, twice so far, that is not a recipe for the type of serial I'm talking about, in short it's not going to happen.
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top