Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Please read: IMP

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, 
  I'm a silent reader on this forum. I have never posted anything before, but I love this forum and silently reading all of your awesome posts. However, lately I have noticed many negative comments about our favorite show. I know that many of us are very unhappy about the current story line, but lets just take one moment to ask ourselves... will this track last forever? No. Every show has tracks we like and don't like, but should one track that we dislike cause us to be the end of our all time favorite show? If we stop watching geet, the TPRs will go down, and there is a possibility that this show will end Cry. Just think, waking up in the morning with nothing to look forward to. Doesn't everyone look forward to watching Geet and Maan? To get past these negative times in this show, we have to think about our favorite couple onscreen, Maan and Geet. Yes, there are not as many romantic and passionate scenes as we desire right now, but trust me more WILL come. A show cannot only have passion and romance all the time, because that will eventually get boring also. This is not meant to be a bashing post, I just want to remind everyone that this track WILL end and we WILL get many more passionate scenes between Maan and Geet. We have to be patient, but if we keep on bashing this show and encouraging the CVs and the channel to end this show, then there will be no more Maan and Geet. Can we survive that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maangeet123456mirnalini

Maangeet123456 Newbie
Maangeet123456
Maangeet123456

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Whats done is done. Now the storyline has begun can't end it abruptly. So let it finish with logic.. STOP bashing..
Get over it.. Geet forgave Dev ages ago.. This is a drama.. Maan n Geet are still together..
Geet now sees Dev as a DEVAR .. she has forgotten her past and moved on.. So u negative bashers learn to GET OVER IT and move on.
I do not want Geet to end and neither do a 95% of you.. Please, just enjoy the track it will end soon. We can't automatically move from one track to the next without ending it. So let this Dev track get over and then everything will be fine.. And recent news have said that Delhi will be back. n Lets see what happens.

Yes i agree one way CVs could have saved this the forgivness issue was by after Geet forgave Dev.. Dev should have been shown to be evil so Geet could unforgive him and regret.. but alas.. CVs now want to show Dev in a good light.

Geet is now a family drama.. With husband wife dever and sali/devrani.. So watch it as a family drama and enjoy the moments.. and KEEP WATCHING GEET and raise TRPS!! Please and PRove that prediction wrong that the show will end in JUNE.. Lets all get to JULY.. hell forget july lets get to 2012

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top