India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 19th: Things I liked (Page 5)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

amyyy...sitara ek and its generous productions of "sitaraman"...ROFLROFLROFL...how I still cringe at the thot of supposed "heros" of shows dedicating the precious "sitara" to their beloved to proove the "pure lowe"ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
wow u have elaborated perfectly yar Day Dreaming

AreYaar

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by aimin

And so the torture is thankfully over, and the episode realistically ended with Navya not meeting Anant's eyes. Arey how is that realistic??? You mean she didn't look up cuz she KNEW he was there?LOL  But I wanted them to exchange a look there...I think it would have made the scene better...Navya's crying in the end got dragged a bit I thought the fact that she didn't meet his eyes realistic because she DIDN'T know he was there! Plus, she's such a darpok. How could she have met anyone's eyes at that point in such a guilt-ridden state? Although, I am going to admit to this. I thought they would have some eye contact. But I guess the writers want to keep us glued to our tellies. What's the fun in all the fun happening in one episode eh? *pshaw* At least the episode didn't end on complete oblivion on Anant's part. LOL

This week Soumya proved that she doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon. From elation, to nervousness, to apprehension, to sorrow to sweet tenderness back to nervousness and then terror. Clap She kept me hooked for sure. & though the episode dragged I'm still grateful for the fact that the writers still haven't given us a reason to open up a topic titled 'Things We Loathed'. LOL Soumya did better in some bits and even surprising me pleasantly so I will agree that she's been better this week portraying the range of emotions as you said but the scared expression still needs to be worked on...it gets repetitive and annoying.  LOL yes so far I haven't found cause to open a "Things I loathed" topic...and I don't think I ever will either...I'll just stop posting a topic the day they give me enough cause not to like anythingLOL I like the 2nd verson of her scared expression. ^^
Anu, the day you stop posting will be a sad day for this show.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@NaDdzgirl: Thanks! :-)

@Aimin: LOL you're right about them wanting us to be glued to the screen...I kept thinking ki now she'll look up...now she'll look up...haha...all that anticipation...but tai tai phish...lol...oh well still that was the best bit in the epi...the ending scene.

What is the second version of her scared expression? I'm not sure I can tell the difference...does she not shift her eyes in that one? lol

Ahh I'd love to keep posting a topic but let's see what the future holds ;-) lol...I do enjoy discussing with all you guys :-)

aimin

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I think she shifted her eyes less this time, but maybe that was because she was too busy crying, hehe!

It's fun reading your posts and exchanging thoughts. Smile We'll see how things go.

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index