Navya
Navya

May 19th: Things I liked (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Navya ...Navya...Navya...Ahhh!!!! This gal took my heart away todayHeartEmbarrassed...I just watched the epi and I saw her soft...subtle and silent affection towards an innocently sleeping n smiling Anant...n it moved me from the insideEmbarrassed...

The gal who barely walked an inch ahead in life without the approval of her beloved dad...today broke all the chains that bonded her to those rules laid by them...she was facing a tremor of emotions ...and in the jist of a second she freed herself from all that was pulling her back only to find solace to her restless beating heart...The recurring self doubting questions cud not even stop her advancing feet...and she became delusional to the happening of the world and the consequences of her actions as she broke the barriers as she knew them once...
A small...cute n a very innocent peck laid on the cheek of Anant and rises a radiantly smiling Navya...wat a sight that wasDay Dreaming...

Engrossed in her satisfaction of seeing a innocently smiling Anant...Navya has now begin to weave silken threads of dreams as u see her giving a soft smile to herself as she walked back to her room...She looked so naive...so innocent like little gal who had just been praised of her diligence in school by her teacherDay DreamingHug...Ohhh!!!! I just felt like covering her in the warmth of my arms and protect her from that khaduus alarm clock who chased her like a hungry dogAngry...Poor Navya...she had no idea that her sweet but a non- calculated impulsive act is going to put her thru hell!!! DisapproveOuch I so felt for her as she struggled to open the windows to get back...as she washed her face as if trying to wash away her action like a nightmare...as she walked so terrified out of the restroom towards to outside gathering...and as the words "expulsion from college" echoed thru her earsShockedOuch...This gal had really called for some shots against her much to her disbelief!!! Disapprove

The pensive look on Anant's face the next day when Navya stands amongst the entire college with a guilt ridden face and big round eyes filled with a marathon of tearsCry...was just so alluring to witness...one can sense the deep n silent connection these 2 have made...not a word spoken by Navya and Anant had much to his surprise figured out that Navya had taken yet another risk for him!!! Wat a beautiful bond these 2 have been coiling together inDay DreamingDay Dreaming... and they are only going to further roll themselves in the coming days...!!!

On the other hand...I loved the short but very loud scene at Navya's house between Renu and Dadi...A clash of wants n needs...While Dadi outlines wat a husband "needs" to do...A bitter...angst ridden and agony filled Renu screams out the wants of her heartBroken Heart...The pain of not receiving the wanted attention n love from her husband was so evident in that outburst that one can feel nothing but terrible for herCryOuch...its like  u wud just wanna hug her tight and pat thru head to tell her "all will be ok"...such a painfully realistic scene that was...

B4 I pen off my thots...I think Appy...and Ranbir-Harry duo deserve credits for lightening up today's otherwise nerve wrecking epi...Their comic timing and dailogues throws gave the tensed mood a slight moment of reliefClap...

But I must say...today's epi belonged to Navya!!! Embarrassed

Great writeup Anu...always a pleasure to read!!!

Rab Raakha...
Shllpa
Hug

Wow Shilpa, you should have done a "things I liked" today...since you found so much mushy detail to like in the epiLOL

I agree about the first Navya scene...the aftermath (although brief) was also shown sweetly as she looks at him one last time before leaving and then smiling to herself...the glow of that moment still on her face...

But for the restLOL...sorry yaar I toh was finding the whole Navya's run for her life scene pretty funnyLOL...didn't really feel nerve-wracked...Did feel sorry for Navya later on when she started crying and was so scared but otherwise the epi was dragged so more than being nerve wracked, I felt impatientTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67sajni786

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hey Anu, nice post as usual. There was nothing much in today's episode. The whole thing was done so that our 'Kumbakaran ki aulad' would realise that Navya took so many risks for him.

I thought Dadi went too far today. Poor Renuka.

Yeah and that kumbhkaran ki aulad didn't even realize it till the very ENDLOL...Such a drag, man...but chalo I guess today's epi will have more things happening then.

Agree that Daadi went too far...even though she too was concerned in her own manner but needling Renuka like this wasn't right either...she should have shown more sensitivity overall...but oh well...I felt Renuka's outburst was very justified.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimin

Also, Navya and Renuka's grief-stricken faces lingered on for a long time after the episode ended... Dadi today showed how our elders mean well but sometimes say too much. It has been going on in everyone's mind that there must be something wrong as there is no news from Gautam... but it was one of those things that were just better left unsaid. Exactly...totally agree with you on this point...it was like the elephant in the room that no one was discussing cuz no one had the real answer but Dadi couldn't seem to let it go even though she was mainly showing concern for Renuka overall but she went about the wrong way...I will say this though...us Gautam ki khair nahin when Daadi finds out about his affairLOL

The woman who plays Renuka is I think one of the better actresses around these days. Her wistful look while watching her husband's pic and her tears in this episode would wrench any person's heart. The longing and the pain were incredibly moving and realistic like Shilpa has said above. Oh yes I agree...the actress playing her is doing a great job...quite natural in the scenes and the one you pointed out was very poignantly enacted.

I disagree with you on one point though. I didn't find the fact that Rupesh sir checked all the girls disgusting... He didn't oggle at them... did he? >.> The only way he could have recognised the girl was from her clothes. I was half expecting the girls to be lined up in a way that Rupesh sir would check them from behind, which might have been logical but VERY insulting to them. Dead Yeah, he stood by watching Ritz longer than the rest (except Navya of course) but that was maybe because she's notorious to having a boyfriend and hanging around with him in college so naturally she's everyone's first suspect. Plus, the teachers are responsible for the students in the picnic so they Would have to take the blame if anything bad happened. I just think that Rupesh sir is a man of rules who follows them almost to the by-hook-or-by-crook level (and also happens to look more comical than sinister most of the time, for our benefitLOL). Imagine what would happen if CSB and Dadi find out about this. *faints* LOL...I do get WHAT his intention was, Aimin...I didn't say that he had some ulterior motive in looking at the girls closely but the WAY he was doing it in bits DID look creepy...that's the point that Ruxana made. They've made his character caricaturish anyways...it's a cartoon.

And so the torture is thankfully over, and the episode realistically ended with Navya not meeting Anant's eyes. Arey how is that realistic??? You mean she didn't look up cuz she KNEW he was there?LOL  But I wanted them to exchange a look there...I think it would have made the scene better...Navya's crying in the end got dragged a bit

This week Soumya proved that she doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon. From elation, to nervousness, to apprehension, to sorrow to sweet tenderness back to nervousness and then terror. Clap She kept me hooked for sure. & though the episode dragged I'm still grateful for the fact that the writers still haven't given us a reason to open up a topic titled 'Things We Loathed'. LOL Soumya did better in some bits and even surprising me pleasantly so I will agree that she's been better this week portraying the range of emotions as you said but the scared expression still needs to be worked on...it gets repetitive and annoying.  LOL yes so far I haven't found cause to open a "Things I loathed" topic...and I don't think I ever will either...I'll just stop posting a topic the day they give me enough cause not to like anythingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was entirely filler-ish ...

The ONLY thing that stood out in my mind was Anant realizing/knowing in one moment that the person was indeed Navya. He had a lot weighing on his mind already as a result of his tiff with Navya. Since he didn't wake up at night like Harry and Ranbir, he could not believe that any girl (most of all a girl like Navya) had taken the huge risk of coming to the boys room to meet HIM. He came, walking in casually to check out what the hullabaloo  was all about. When he learned the truth from his friends, as always, his eyes automatically traveled to Navya. When he saw her tell-tale pale face, the nervous twiddling of her fingers, the guilty look, and the most of all tears in her eyes, he knew in an instant that it was her! And his expressions changed from an unconcerned bystander to surprised to utter disbelief to grim ... If Navya had looked up at Anant in that moment, the deal would've been sealed. But her guilt and fear won and she dared not to raise her eyes. I was hoping that she would look at Anant, but was not disappointed when she did not either ... it is but natural for any girl to freak out and be paralyzed with fear when her mischief has been caught and she is on the verge of facing serious consequences.

Edit: Hope Anant understands what risk Navya took in coming to the boys room and doesn't dismiss it off with his smugness ... I hope we get a poignant moment instead of a cheeky one :-)

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 20 May 2011 at 9:27am

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Very eloquently put, LadyMClap...saare points read karke aur ek ek word ko weigh karke, you've formulated your post...awesomeClapLOL...meticulousss attention to detail when you want to write something ;-)

LadyMcbethNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Edit: Hope Anant understands what risk Navya took in coming to the boys room and doesn't dismiss it off with his smugness ... I hope we get a poignant moment instead of a cheeky one :-)

It might be a mix of both...one can't really tell from the pre-cap...but Anant can be childish as we well know...I wonder also if Navya herself will fret over how close she came to getting caughtConfused...maybe not...since romantic moments are coming up for them anywaysLOL
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Awww thanks Anu ... that means a lot, especially coming from a prolific writer such as yourself.

For some reason I kept thinking about it through the evening and wanted a place to put it in words. When I logged on to the I-F, bingo! I realized that your post was the perfect place. I guess like the subtle nuances that the actors bring to the table rather than the OTT nonsense.

Agreed about Anant being a baccha ... which is why I am both liking him and being frustrated with him in turns ... let's see happens today.

And on that note, I am now off to watch the season finale of my favorite serial ;-) (No prizes for guessing...)

NymeriaAreYaar

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Wow Shilpa, you should have done a "things I liked" today...since you found so much mushy detail to like in the epiLOL

na na baba...meri shamaat aayi he kya dat I will take ur beloved right away LOLLOL...but ya when I read ur take on the epi...I did feel that I will prolly take u by surprise with my thots...LOLLOL

I agree about the first Navya scene...the aftermath (although brief) was also shown sweetly as she looks at him one last time before leaving and then smiling to herself...the glow of that moment still on her face...
hena...somehow she managed to pull the strings of my heart with that entire aftermath...that wat followed after...aka the grand chaseLOLLOL...I became more softly inclined towards Navya rather than being amused by the scene...tho I have no clue wat the scene was intended for...comic or thriller ConfusedLOL

But for the restLOL...sorry yaar I toh was finding the whole Navya's run for her life scene pretty funnyLOL...didn't really feel nerve-wracked...Did feel sorry for Navya later on when she started crying and was so scared but otherwise the epi was dragged so more than being nerve wracked, I felt impatientTongue
arre why u say sorry...we all have diff opinions and thats why we come to forums to express n discuss them...plus its not necessary that we have to agree with each other points all the time...infact diff in opinions opens more windows of expressions...and gives a broader spectrum to overall view EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index