May 19th: Things I liked - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
oh god amy...I am beginning to have nightmares already remembering the "phoeva chants" n horrendous n huanted "love taking exams" raag 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 phoreverrr chants!🤣🤣🤣 God! heard that so much that now i cringe when i hear "forever"🤣🤣🤣🤣

amyyy...sitara ek and its generous productions of "sitaraman"...🤣🤣🤣...how I still cringe at the thot of supposed "heros" of shows dedicating the precious "sitara" to their beloved to proove the "pure lowe"🤣🤣🤣

wow u have elaborated perfectly yar 😍
Originally posted by nureat01

@NaDdzgirl: Thanks! :-)

@Aimin: LOL you're right about them wanting us to be glued to the screen...I kept thinking ki now she'll look up...now she'll look up...haha...all that anticipation...but tai tai phish...lol...oh well still that was the best bit in the epi...the ending scene.

What is the second version of her scared expression? I'm not sure I can tell the difference...does she not shift her eyes in that one? lol

Ahh I'd love to keep posting a topic but let's see what the future holds ;-) lol...I do enjoy discussing with all you guys :-)
I think she shifted her eyes less this time, but maybe that was because she was too busy crying, hehe!

It's fun reading your posts and exchanging thoughts. 😊 We'll see how things go.