KaSh Heaven:Am Nothing Without You <3 - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tzahra

Hey Swanc, Riduuu, Ashu, and Neelhoney...how r uz?

Ridu: u back?
ME FINE U CAN CALL ME KOMAL
Guys me going to make prayers
so pleaseee move
rida - hahah. thanks once again :)

I will go now! might come tomm not sure! :)

congo for 700..I might be not here :)
😍
Originally posted by -Cherry-

😆😆 ha ha very funny
I can still thhe heaven fly 😛😉
i knwww my sense of humour is getting good na? i shud try for the post of a joker in summer Tongue🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 haha lol heaven already flies wen my sexy gal is here every time wen a new thread is there i wait at the first page, read ur whole OS again and than move forward, now i feel like kash shud come bak in a show as vampires tsexy evilsome vampires hayee theyl look so hotttTongue
Hey Priya...how r u?

@Komal: nice to meet you i am Zahra and welcome to KaSh Heaven and i must say i love ur avi's you are talented why dont you make more stuff on KaSh

Guys as i put on FB today i want suggestion as mostly of my friends don't go to DMG forum so they dont knw which scene i took caps of so i was thinking dat we do have gallery as well on PB but it takes time to upload so i was thinking to make a page on FB where i can keep posting all KaSh (AR+ArSh), KSG, SA and whole gang caps which i make wht say?
Zahru yes im fully bak now! =D nd i missed uuu :(
bubbyee ayeshaaa best ov luk wd ur exams =D

Zhruuu even i felt that omg u really shud make a seperate one yaar we shud hav a seperate kash picture gallery?!!
@Ridu: i missed you too hun and yh people did ask me to make it so i am gonna make it on FB and with that we will also keep updatng KaSh PB account as well
awww that wil be the loveliest thnggg zahruuu, i dont feel like going to thhe DMG P gallery, ohh i dnt have an acoout over fb il make one for kash :)
where is amber di?
@Ridu: bt i will keep posting in DMG gallery too as KaSh are part of it so need to keep it up and also make id on FB na and Amber is in another room